Best idea yet for protecting children in the schools!!!

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I love this idea of using professionally trained K9 for schools to protect against shooters.

I love this idea of using professionally trained K9 for schools to protect against shooters.

I'm not sure. Do you know any of those K-9's? When I was working at the prison, they brought a K-9 for demonstrations, and they made sure none of us got anywhere near him. He was definitely not friendly; the handler kept a tight lead on him the whole time.

lets see.....attacked trained dogs...around teenagers and loud kids..what could go wrong? k9's can be easily triggered
Choices; a shooter with nobody opposing him but unarmed students, or a shooter with a k-9 hunting him down.
I'm no expert, but I think bones is right.
She might be right, but I guess that dog's life is more important than the children, is that what we are saying?

I'm beginning to think, no alternative solution is going to work for folks.

It's that guns or nothing, right?

Just get rid of the schools and go to virtual Ed. Think of all the carbon not burned by school buses, parents running back and forth ....buildings.....we might be able to save the planet and improve education...parents wouldn't be locked into whatever crap school board wanted to foust on little Johnny.

lets see.....attacked trained dogs...around teenagers and loud kids..what could go wrong? k9's can be easily triggered
Choices; a shooter with nobody opposing him but unarmed students, or a shooter with a k-9 hunting him down.
I'm no expert, but I think bones is right.
She might be right, but I guess that dog's life is more important than the children, is that what we are saying?

I'm beginning to think, no alternative solution is going to work for folks.

It's that guns or nothing, right?
What I'm saying is attack dogs are not friendly service dogs, and children might be hurt.

Just get rid of the schools and go to virtual Ed. Think of all the carbon not burned by school buses, parents running back and forth ....buildings.....we might be able to save the planet and improve education...parents wouldn't be locked into whatever crap school board wanted to foust on little Johnny.
If some parents were not so lazy or so entrenched in making a buck that would be a great solution. I love some of our local Amish and Mennonites who teach their children in their own schools. Their children I believe are much better adjusted and by far have better manners and better health overall.

294c9ffb4833441e382ea15220874acb.jpg

What part of professionally trained K9's don't people get?

`
While kids go to school, parents go to work.

`
Yeah so.......

`
So their jobs are more important than their children? Or is it that too many working for government institutions do not want to give up their stranglehold on indoctrinating other peoples children?
We were not rich by any means and when my child needs were not being met by the screwl and I knew I did not have what it takes to teach nor was a private school available we paid for the teachers to teach him at home.

So their jobs are more important than their children? Or is it that too many working for government institutions do not want to give up their stranglehold on indoctrinating other peoples children?We were not rich by any means and when my child needs were not being met by the screwl and I knew I did not have what it takes to teach nor was a private school available we paid for the teachers to teach him at home.
`
a) That's nice. All school boards are staffed by people whom are elected by those within a school district. Moreover, there are monthly meetings all constituents can attend to voice their concerns. No school is at the mercy of a school board.

b) Your conspititorial paranoia about school boards (as a functioning governmental body) does not square with how real school boards operate.
`

So their jobs are more important than their children? Or is it that too many working for government institutions do not want to give up their stranglehold on indoctrinating other peoples children?We were not rich by any means and when my child needs were not being met by the screwl and I knew I did not have what it takes to teach nor was a private school available we paid for the teachers to teach him at home.
`
a) That's nice. All school boards are staffed by people whom are elected by those within a school district. Moreover, there are monthly meetings all constituents can attend to voice their concerns. No school is at the mercy of a school board.

b) Your conspititorial paranoia about school boards (as a functioning governmental body) does not square with how real school boards operate.
`
I know too many teachers and school administrators to believe your line of crap. Modern day teachers are like doctors and lawyers, far and few in between are the good ones that are not pushing an agenda to be found.

I know too many teachers and school administrators to believe your line of crap. Modern day teachers are like doctors and lawyers, far and few in between are the good ones that are not pushing an agenda to be found.
`
What county/state are these school boards in?

Forum List

Back