Best Educated states vote for liberal blue

Not that it's to anyone's surprise that leaning to the left politically reflects having high intelligence, where those to the right possess low IQ's and the latest election results further confirm this fact.

All top 10 of the most educated states went to Obama, where all but 1 of the dumbest states went to Willard

509bedacdc6e5.jpeg

Are you one of the smart ones?

Do you consider yourself part of the "Liberal Intellectual Elite"?

Not that it's to anyone's surprise that leaning to the left politically reflects having high intelligence, where those to the right possess low IQ's and the latest election results further confirm this fact.

All top 10 of the most educated states went to Obama, where all but 1 of the dumbest states went to Willard

509bedacdc6e5.jpeg

Too bad it was mostly the 50% plus WITHOUT degrees in those "smart" states that voted for Obama, nice fail white label.... :thup:

Last edited:

509bedacdc6e5.jpeg

Too bad it was mostly the 50% plus WITHOUT degrees in those "smart" states that voted for Obama, nice fail white label.... :thup:

Where's your link to prove that? Oh wait, you don't have one :lol: Beyond epic fail.

The Top 10 Smartest States Went To Obama, The Dumbest To Willard

509bedacdc6e5.jpeg

Educated doesn't equal smart.
Bill Gates is a college dropout, but he is a smart guy.
Just for fun,
Mark Zuckerburg is a Harvard dropout, and George W Bush is a Harvard graduate.

509bedacdc6e5.jpeg

Where's your link to prove that? Oh wait, you don't have one :lol: Beyond epic fail.

Where's your link that proves your claim that all the smart people in each of those states voted for Obama? Your link paints with a broad brush, shocker you're too dumb to figure that out... :thup:

Statistically, the average Obama voter's IQ is about 10 points less than his Romney counterpart.

Where's your link that proves your claim that all the smart people in each of those states voted for Obama? Your link paints with a broad brush, shocker you're too dumb to figure that out... :thup:

Just look at all the election maps, their education rates as well as median income. All the blue states top this where the red states are at the bottom.

It's a proven fact that those that are more educated and intelligent tend to be more liberal, where those that are uneducated and unintelligent more conservative.

Just look at all the election maps, their education rates as well as median income. All the blue states top this where the red states are at the bottom.

It's a proven fact that those that are more educated and intelligent tend to be more liberal, where those that are uneducated and unintelligent more conservative.

Obama defintely got more "he gonna pay for my gas and mortgage" and Obamaphone votes than Mensa votes.....

Fact, not opinion.... :thup:

Intelligence is measured in many different ways, liberal is not one of them btw...

Funny you would use median income, all that proves is the cost of living is more demanding...

Obama defintely got more "he gonna pay for my gas and mortgage" and Obamaphone votes than Mensa votes.....

Willard "defintely" (sic) got more "I vote GOP cuz' I dun dar hate *******, spics, homosex-ullz, and wommmenz! Romney iz gunna make me rich if i iz vote for him! yeeeee ha!" inbred GOP votes than Mensa votes,....

Fact, not opinion. :thup:

Last edited:

Willard "defintely" (sic) got more "I vote GOP cuz' I dun dar hate *******, spics, homosex-ullz, and wommmenz! Romney iz gunna make me rich if i iz vote for him! yeeeee ha!" inbred GOP votes than Mensa votes,....

Fact, not opinion. :thup:

Obama definitely got more "dat rich white debil gonna steal my monies" vote than the Mensa vote. Not to mention the real racist vote, 95% of blacks voted for Obama....

It's the teacher unions. Check which states don't allow teacher unions and that may say it all.

Forum List

Back