Best Educated states vote for liberal blue

Empty land can't vote.....people do

It demonstrates the stupidity of daveman. Claiming some moral victory because we won more land than you

See, now you're just demonstrating your own stupidity -- yet again.

My point, as I've already stated, is that there are plenty of conservatives in those states you morons claim to be best-educated solely because they're blue states.

But you -- man, you're really dragging down the average in your state. :lmao:

As Tuesday proved....there are not enough of those Conservatives
The margin was quite small, really. And the longer Obama keeps worsening the situation, the smaller the margin will be.

Don't know about various claims of red and blue "states" intelligence but I do know a vote for Obama was definitely a sign that there was little intelligent life behind the vote. His dismal record and his election win now proves without a doubt that idiots are now the majority in this country.

Obama will be considered a top ten President when his second term is over. One of his noted accomplishments will be accomplishing what he did in spite of the interference of a Republican party dedicated to destroying our economy at all costs

drugs-are-bad.jpg

Just sayin'.

Obama will be considered a top ten President when his second term is over. One of his noted accomplishments will be accomplishing what he did in spite of the interference of a Republican party dedicated to destroying our economy at all costs

The fascist history professors in Academia always rate the worst tyrants and criminals to be "the best."

See, now you're just demonstrating your own stupidity -- yet again.

My point, as I've already stated, is that there are plenty of conservatives in those states you morons claim to be best-educated solely because they're blue states.

But you -- man, you're really dragging down the average in your state. :lmao:

The margin was quite small, really. And the longer Obama keeps worsening the situation, the smaller the margin will be.
Fox predicted a landslide of 300+ electoral votes for Romney. When Obama won with 300+ they called it a squeaker ... Funny stuff.

Fox predicted a landslide of 300+ electoral votes for Romney. When Obama won with 300+ they called it a squeaker ... Funny stuff.

You guys sure are bitterly clinging to your "Mandate!!" nonsense, aren't you? :lmao:

Nevertheless, reality says the margin of the win was small. You can pretend the popular vote doesn't matter, but that would be silly.

Let's look at it by county, shall we?

2012-Electoral-Map.jpg

Hmmm...looks a little different that way, doesn't it?

Yea I'm sure the 10 people that live in district 1 of the Mohave desert represent all of America. We should vote by square footage. The Sasquatch living in the northwest could finally get representation.

Most accurate post of the week goes to you, Sir.
You need to read more posts. :lol:

You can pretend the popular vote doesn't matter, but that would be silly.

The popular vote matters? Really? I wonder what former president Gore has to say about that?

In 2000, all the righties were saying that our consitutional republic DEMANDED that the electoral college be the determining factor.

Twelve years later.... Not so much. :lol:

The popular vote matters? Really? I wonder what former president Gore has to say about that?

In 2000, all the righties were saying that our consitutional republic DEMANDED that the electoral college be the determining factor.

Actually, we were saying that our constitutional government demanded that the electoral college be the determining factor in who won the election, not who had a mandate. Show me where anyone said our constitutional government demanded that the electoral college be the determining factor in whether or not someone had a mandate.

Actually, we were saying that our constitutional government demanded that the electoral college be the determining factor in who won the election, not who had a mandate. Show me where anyone said our constitutional government demanded that the electoral college be the determining factor in whether or not someone had a mandate.

You don't remember Dubya claiming he had a mandate?

You seem to be reading things I haven't written.

Yes, Obama won the EC. Yes, he won the popular vote. But what you guys are going out of your way to ignore is he didn't win by much -- just 4.8%.

Because when you put it that way, you can't really claim a "MANDATE!!", can you? :lol:

Lower-income and less educated whites also have shifted substantially toward the Republican Party since 2008.

Similarly, whites without a college degree now tilt decidedly toward the Republican Party – the GOP now holds a 54% to 37% advantage among non-college whites, who were split about evenly four years ago.

In surveys conducted in 2012, nearly nine-in-ten (87%) Republican and Republican-leaning registered voters are white

A Closer Look at the Parties in 2012 | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

More College Graduates, More Democratic Voters?

College Degree Rate and Political Parties

------------------------------

I really don't understand where these right wingers get this idea they are so educated. All those Bible Colleges and Universities are the worst in the nation. I don't believe there is a single one above Tier 4. There are no great discoveries, nothing added to science from people who believe the world is mere thousands of years old. Most are mediocre at best and more than often "awful". If they want to delude themselves into thinking they are somehow "special", then yes, I guess "special" could be the right description. The entire world either fears them (see Bush) or laughs at them. And these "degrees" they insist they have, what the fuck are they in? Bible Study? We know they aren't scientists. We know they aren't researchers. Yet, they point and laugh at "Liberal Arts" degrees. But what is it they have? Why do all the studies say they are ignorant and uneducated, but they insist they have more "degrees" than any other group? And if they have those degrees, then what are they in and what are they doing with them?

Okay, here we go. Here's that comparison chart I promised, using the same methodology the individual used in the link you provided above College Degree Rate and Political Parties.

Now, note, this is the graduation rate for all types of colleges (public, private, for-profit) and for 6-year, 4-year and 2-year degrees.

politicalpartycollegegr.png

Now, in this chart, take note how it's the % Republican/Lean line which takes an upward trend while the % Democrat/Lean line takes a downward trend.

Again, the data for Vote Percent was taken from here:
http://imageshack.us/a/img89/9397/politicalpartycollegegr.png

And, the date for % All College Graduates (Avg.) was taken from here:
College Completion: Graduation Rates and Data for 3,800 Colleges

You don't remember Dubya claiming he had a mandate?

I don't remember "Dubya" claiming our constitutional government demanded that the electoral college be the determining factor in whether or not he had a mandate. And, that's because he didn't. The electoral college was only the determining factor in whether or not he won.

You seem to be reading things I haven't written.

Yes, Obama won the EC. Yes, he won the popular vote. But what you guys are going out of your way to ignore is he didn't win by much -- just 4.8%.

Because when you put it that way, you can't really claim a "MANDATE!!", can you? :lol:

Did you object when Dubya claimed a mandate in 2004 with less of a popular vote margin and only a quarter of the EC vote margin? If so... I missed that.

Forum List

Back