Best Buy in Trouble

I've never liked Best Buy stores. I used to love going into CompUSA but they went belly up a few years ago.

I buy my electronics and appliances from a gal named Carla Calvo Gonzales.
The freezer part of my new fridge went on the blink so she brought over a floor model chest freezer to loan it to me until the tech came and fixed it.
Do NOT try that at Homeless Despot, Worst Buy or any other of your bullshit murkin box stores.
I don't look for bahhhhhhhhginz. I want a real company owned by real people.

hey didn't fryes..or was it circuit city bite the dust? *shrugs*

toro got it right, with free or super saver shipping amazon can almost always beat anyone's price after you play and break the one you checked out in BB..:lol:...

hey didn't fryes..or was it circuit city bite the dust? *shrugs*

toro got it right, with free or super saver shipping amazon can almost always beat anyone's price after you play and break the one you checked out in BB..:lol:...

Circuit City, about 2-3 years ago. We still have Fryes' electronics here in Phoenix.

I stopped going to Best Buy when they stopped selling the things (or rather the brand of things) I use and need. All their stuff is low end now (where are the top of the line Toshiba laptops? where did the Epson printer papers go, HP sucks). And I got tired of arguing with them over their deceptive practices (why does stuff often ring up higher at the register than the price posted on the shelf?). And they won't leave you the fuck alone to shop, "May I help you find something?" Yeah, but good luck.

From what I heard a year ago, from someone who knows, Salvation Army is taking their best donations at their storefronts, and putting them on eBay.

Sign of the times, and as with most things, both positive and negative

Forum List

Back