Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

He threatened to attack Iran after he hijacked 4 of their oil tankers.

Why? This is not Russia...

They would of used guns and body armor
They used clubs, baseball bats, crutches, golf clubs. These people are not interested in the constitution or rule of law. They didn't demand proof of Trump's lies. Have you ever been caught up in.a riot where people were jacked up for violence,?

Carter peacefully transitioned the Presidency
Trump is the only President not to do so
From W. on you have had issues with transition. Your venom is non stop on any Repub in office. There has not been a Conservative in office for a long time. And Reagan was not as Conservative as many spew.

Been around since Eisenhower and I wouldn’t cross the street to throw a bucket of water on any of them if they were on fire. The last potus of any measure was Cleveland.

They used clubs, baseball bats, crutches, golf clubs. These people are not interested in the constitution or rule of law. They didn't demand proof of Trump's lies. Have you ever been caught up in.a riot where people were jacked up for violence,?
The closet I came to being in a riot was in Tampa bay at a Bucs vs Bears game, guys were shoving to use the bathroom..

In front of me was a dad and his young sons, I got up on a garbage can and screamed " Quit pushing we have young boys here" they stoped and the dad says to me thanks.

My good deed for the day.

From W. on you have had issues with transition. Your venom is non stop on any Repub in office. There has not been a Conservative in office for a long time. And Reagan was not as Conservative as many spew.

A Candidate has a right to use Constitutional means to challenge election results.
That includes recounts, audits and court challenges

He does not have a right to send an angry mob to prevent Congress and the VP from certifying the election

The closet I came to being in a riot was in Tampa bay at a Bucs vs Bears game, guys were shoving to use the bathroom..

In front of me was a dad and his young sons, I got up on a garbage can and screamed " Quit pushing we have young boys here" they stoped and the dad says to me thanks.

My good deed for the day.
You were brave. I was caught up in a shia riot in 1953. Our car was attacked. Our driver was cut on his head. They were jumping and screaming. They all had erections poking up the front of their thobes.

A Candidate has a right to use Constitutional means to challenge election results.
That includes recounts, audits and court challenges

He does not have a right to send an angry mob to prevent Congress and the VP from certifying the election
That will to violence is what makes a Trump fanatic. Trump trash.

Forum List

Back