Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

Are republicans really this dumb, or is this board filled with Russian trolls? Trump was a disaster.

It is not that they have low IQs or anything. It is just that they have no sense of reality and they are brainwashed with Liberalism and that makes them a Libtard.

The psychosis of German citizens of the 30s and 40s has been studied.

Imagine the reams of data to be collected about Democrat voters.

The Mental Institution you reside in doesn't have English lessons?
I prefer trespassers to illegals.
You prefer trespassers to illegals? You realize trump didn't reduce the number of illegals right? It seems his wall didn't work.
Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.

You prefer trespassers to illegals? You realize trump didn't reduce the number of illegals right? It seems his wall didn't work.
Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.
Guess why?
Your Democrat Mayors and County Executives stopped the visiting ICE teams by hiding the trespassers.

Brilliant move keeping out legal immigrants. Now we have a worker shorter. Great job trump, another failure.

Historians are on the payroll of Liberal Universities.
Their opinion isn't worth the toilet paper it's written on.

Typical cop out response I would expect from you

It shows you never bothered to read the actual rankings but proclaim Historians being from Liberal Universities just because History will not treat Trump well

If you had bothered to read, you would see …

1. CSPAN is neutral and is not Conservative or Liberal
2. If the ranking was biased by Liberals, it would not rank three Republicans in the top 10 and would NEVER list Conservative icon Reagan in the top 10

You're an idiot.
All you have is ad hominems.
You are the moron who votes for failure and excuses. Repubs have an excuse for everything, they dont' have any success. The wall failed, trumps policy failed. He failed to keep out illegals while keeping out legals. Now we have a worker shortage. Dems are cleaning up such a mess.

Typical cop out response I would expect from you

It shows you never bothered to read the actual rankings but proclaim Historians being from Liberal Universities just because History will not treat Trump well

If you had bothered to read, you would see …

1. CSPAN is neutral and is not Conservative or Liberal
2. If the ranking was biased by Liberals, it would not rank three Republicans in the top 10 and would NEVER list Conservative icon Reagan in the top 10
CSPAN!

Historians are on the payroll of Liberal Universities.
Their opinion isn't worth the toilet paper it's written on.

Forum List

Back