Bernie threatens "war" against Trump supporters

According to the left, President Trump is a "white nationalist" and a "racist". This has been declared more than once, and by more then several of those on the left. So by their logic, Trump's supporters would also be "white nationalists" and "racists." How many times have we heard that here?

Bernie Sanders told a group of people Saturday that if elected president in 2020, he will "go to war" with white nationalism and racism.

Bernie Sanders Says 'We Will Go to War Against White Nationalism and Racism' - news - att.net

Sp tell us what you really mean, Bernie. Is threatening a war against a very large and powerful segment of American society a very good idea?
White Nationalist are not a large or power segment . I put them somewhere below the influence of their retarded cousins the KKK, a group that hasn't had power since they where the militant arm of the Democratic Party.

According to the left, President Trump is a "white nationalist" and a "racist". This has been declared more than once, and by more then several of those on the left. So by their logic, Trump's supporters would also be "white nationalists" and "racists." How many times have we heard that here?

Bernie Sanders told a group of people Saturday that if elected president in 2020, he will "go to war" with white nationalism and racism.

Bernie Sanders Says 'We Will Go to War Against White Nationalism and Racism' - news - att.net

Sp tell us what you really mean, Bernie. Is threatening a war against a very large and powerful segment of American society a very good idea?

Gee I wonder who'd win that war? ,Fully armed, crack shot, gun toting, mad as hell conservatives most with a military background or a bunch of limp wristed, sissyfied faggots armed with handbags?
Lol at most conservatives having military backgrounds.

Here something to think about:

Which party gets up and does things, and which one sits at home and bitches about stuff? You kids are always hollering about Democrats demonstrating and such but you never leave your moms basement. If this thing ever really happens (it won't) you guys aren't even showing up. You'll all be sitting at home, stroking your guns and peeking out between the blinds while muttering about "situational awareness".
if you call ganging up 10 to one on unarmed citizens some of the victims senior citizens in liberal strong holds where the police are ordered to stand down doing something let me tell you this and listen very carefully !! that is not the majority of America !! bring that shit to a blue collar red state and it would not go well at all for violent leftwing extremest !
Empty threats.
Then man it up. Get those WMD's. Detonate them in places you deem needed. You are small potatoes. You are a small store brand potato chip of World Domination selling a stale and worn product. You could be Pringles! Made from big bulging potatoes as far as one can see. Get the materials you need and use them for your revolution. Make us proud. The Lake of Fire would approve.
Drunk posting or what?

Trump may not be a racist but he knows he has to appeal to the racists to win.
I'm sure he has appeal to all segments of life. But it's only beneficial to the dems to highlight hate n racism.

Not very honest is it?

I'm sure he has appeal to all segments of life. But it's only beneficial to the dems to highlight hate n racism.

Not very honest is it?

You are describing politics. No?
No law of averages. You'll find assholes supporting all sides and people.

Period.

And the left is in overdrive trying to make all the right the same as the extreme worst.

By law of averages again, not possible.

Ira a pure emotional play.

It's just a code word for flooding America with endless 3rd world invaders, completing the task of ending the West, his life purpose.

Do they even realize they all sound the same ?

keep-calm-and-blame-whitey-2.png
I cant wait till they start it cause the ol tree of liberty is starting to look thirsty .............
and capitalism needs a reset ....best reset will be achieved after the crony globalist collapse the western economies

an economic collapse may kick off the fightin.;....... if something else doesn't ...its possible

two birds one stone baby

See ya in hell commies

Perfection of planning is a symptom of decay. During a period of exciting discovery or progress, there is no time to plan the perfect headquarters.
C. Northcote Parkinson

Last edited:

I thought the official position of the right was that white supremacists and racists were a very small minority in the party?
the fact is they are but when did facts keep you from your belief its all of republicans

We've established pretty conclusively in this thread that the progressives on this forum don't the definition of racist, racism, bigotry, America.

So I'm a racist?
Wouldnt it be weird if I was engaged to an Hispanic girl and was a racist? Yeah, that'd be weird as all get out.
It'd also be weird if I was raised around black athletes in the NBA since I was a toddler.
Put away your broad brush..

So I'm a racist?
Wouldnt it be weird if I was engaged to an Hispanic girl and was a racist? Yeah, that'd be weird as all get out.
It'd also be weird if I was raised around black athletes in the NBA since I was a toddler.

I don't know what you are. I never said ALL supporter are racist. I said that Trump has to appeal to the racists to win.

Bernie needs to calm down before he has a stroke or something.

So I'm a racist?

I don't know what you are. I never said ALL supporter are racist. I said that Trump has to appeal to the racists to win.

Bullshit.
He has to appeal to your average American who doesnt believe in open borders.

Forum List

Back