Bernie Sanders Says He Would Let Boston Marathon Bomber, Sex Predators And Murderers Vote

Exactly. Trump went after the retard vote.

There are a lot more retard voters than ones whose bandwidth is wider than a lying tweet.

Trump Voter: "Facts are soooo boring!"

It's true. A sizable portion of the republican electorate is comprised of low brow working stiffs who'd rather watch Monday night football than read. But they at least have enough dignity to not vote for the other side who feels unbridled contempt for them and their way of life and wants to replace them with an even dumber demographic from the 3rd world.

This is what this world has come to. I agree with this Jew hating, KKK loving, dude. Ridiculous and my own people continue to vote for a party who hates them. Hopefully they like me open their damn eyes.

Knock it off with that shit already. I'm a terrible person because I recognize patterns of behavior in certain demographics? I can criticize American white people for their low brow trashy behavior yet you give your people a free pass on everything.

What part of this did you miss? Ridiculous and my own people continue to vote for a party who hates them. Hopefully they like me open their damn eyes.

BTW - what color do you think I am?

Ashkenazi have always considered themselves separate from ethnic European otherwise you would have assimilated centuries ago so don't play dumb...

Your broad brush is amusing

Forum List

Back