Bernie Sanders Says He Would Let Boston Marathon Bomber, Sex Predators And Murderers Vote

Sanders has gone full retard.

Well, I say that as if he wasn't always a full retard.

You can only hide that you're a full retard for so long. Bernie has reverted to his natural state of full retardedness.

"They should have weekend furloughs, too!"

I genuinly hope he gets the nod from the Dems. Would be fantastic.
Well, I hope he doesn't get the nod, and there are many out there with the same position as me, but also many out there on the Dem side who do 'love' him... I'm not looking for someone to 'love'... :rolleyes:

No no no. I hope he gets the nod. Honestly. Would fantastic television.
President Trump has no substance, in any debate... he is a showman, a reality tv star, not a man of substance or policy... Bernie would probably chew him up and down and inside out, on arguing the arguments on policies... but Trump would be funnier and an attention getter, with his insults and clown jester/gestures, that's for certain! :D

Except he does as he beat many competent challengers such as Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, Bush, Carson and Christy and then mopped the floor with HRC. Debate prowess is subjective but he is good. To your point he uses a bit of smoke and mirrors but he resonates with many because of that.
he beat them through entertainment, or by not showing up at all...

entertainment like telling us his small hands do not correlate with his cock performance or size....

with names like Little Marco....

with made up stories like Ted Cruise's father having a hand in Kennedy's assassination,

or a 400 lb man in his underwear hacking the DNC server....

great entertainment for certain, for those who think the presidency is a joke!!!

Well, I hope he doesn't get the nod, and there are many out there with the same position as me, but also many out there on the Dem side who do 'love' him... I'm not looking for someone to 'love'... :rolleyes:

President Trump has no substance, in any debate... he is a showman, a reality tv star, not a man of substance or policy... Bernie would probably chew him up and down and inside out, on arguing the arguments on policies... but Trump would be funnier and an attention getter, with his insults and clown jester/gestures, that's for certain! :D

Except he does as he beat many competent challengers such as Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, Bush, Carson and Christy and then mopped the floor with HRC. Debate prowess is subjective but he is good. To your point he uses a bit of smoke and mirrors but he resonates with many because of that.

entertainment like telling us his small hands do not correlate with his cock performance or size....

with made up stories like Ted Cruise's father having a hand in Kennedy's assassination,

great entertainment for certain, for those who think the presidency is a joke!!!

You don't get it. Instead of going hardcore and boring people with stats and such he just said we have an immigration issue, I am going to build a wall. 99.9% of the country knows what a wall is. He said, more jobs. He didn't try to explain corporate inversions or even use that term. He said better military and better trade deals. He spoke so that 99.9% of the people could understand him and he won. Your Leftist mind cannot comprehend the genius behind his campaign and social media usage. As I said, you're as bad as the Alt Right.

You don't get it. Instead of going hardcore and boring people with stats...
Exactly. Trump went after the retard vote.

There are a lot more retard voters than ones whose bandwidth is wider than a lying tweet.

Trump Voter: "Facts are soooo boring!"

A lot of people convicted of petty crimes have had their natural rights voided.

Stuff like this is why I'll never vote for a Repubican unless its one of my guys running as a Republican just because he has to to get in the debates.

It's disgusting to turn on the tv and see the neocons on Fox News defending the usurpation of natural rights in the name of terrorism.

How many young people are sitting in jail over a plant? Nobody's talking about that kind of thing.

You don't get it. Instead of going hardcore and boring people with stats and such he just said we have an immigration issue, I am going to build a wall. 99.9% of the country knows what a wall is. He said, more jobs. He didn't try to explain corporate inversions or even use that term. He said better military and better trade deals. He spoke so that 99.9% of the people could understand him and he won. Your Leftist mind cannot comprehend the genius behind his campaign and social media usage. As I said, you're as bad as the Alt Right.
His campaign was brilliant in simplifying issues for his voters, but not in actual ability or even feasibility, in how he would achieve those simple, one liner, selling points. I have never questioned his ability to market, himself.... it is what he has done best his whole life.... even if it was all built on non-truths.

He also had a little bit of help from his friend's across the globe... lest we forget.

There are a lot more retard voters than ones whose bandwidth is wider than a lying tweet.

I am nicer and call it the "common man" vote. But we are on the same page. He certainly didn't call them a basket of deplorables. LOL.

His campaign was brilliant in simplifying issues for his voters, but not in actual ability or even feasibility, in how he would achieve those simple, one liner, selling points. I have never questioned his ability to market, himself.... it is what he has done best his whole life.... even if it was all built on non-truths.

He also had a little bit of help from his friend's across the globe... lest we forget.

Again you lie. Must be a Leftist trait. Your quote: "he beat them through entertainment, or by not showing up at all..."

Except he held numerous rallies and went to places his opponent did not go and won in some areas by a very small margin. You cannot state he did not work hard for the win. That is just crazy. BHO showed us that the Presidency is not about qualifications. Trump followed along. Democrats demolished McCain and Romney with personal attacks and they were too "king" to fight back. Dems wanted a fighter and they got one. I found it interesting how when punched back they didn't know how to act.

or people nominated for SCOTUS raped them 30 years ago
or RUSSIA

you bitch a lot about the other side and their "faults" but i never hear you ONCE hold your own side accountable for the same.

It's true. A sizable portion of the republican electorate is comprised of low brow working stiffs who'd rather watch Monday night football than read. But they at least have enough dignity to not vote for the other side who feels unbridled contempt for them and their way of life and wants to replace them with an even dumber demographic from the 3rd world.

or people nominated for SCOTUS raped them 30 years ago
or RUSSIA

you bitch a lot about the other side and their "faults" but i never hear you ONCE hold your own side accountable for the same.

This is a Leftist. What do you expect?

It's true. A sizable portion of the republican electorate is comprised of low brow working stiffs who'd rather watch Monday night football than read. But they at least have enough dignity to not vote for the other side who feels unbridled contempt for them and their way of life and wants to replace them with an even dumber demographic from the 3rd world.

This is what this world has come to. I agree with this Jew hating, KKK loving, dude. Ridiculous and my own people continue to vote for a party who hates them. Hopefully they like me open their damn eyes.

This is what this world has come to. I agree with this Jew hating, KKK loving, dude. Ridiculous and my own people continue to vote for a party who hates them. Hopefully they like me open their damn eyes.

Knock it off with that shit already. I'm a terrible person because I recognize patterns of behavior in certain demographics? I can criticize American white people for their low brow trashy behavior yet you give your people a free pass on everything.

Once you pay your debt to society the convicted person should have certain rights restored.

Well, the OP mentions the Boston Marathon bomber. He will never get out of jail. Bernie is certifiable.

Knock it off with that shit already. I'm a terrible person because I recognize patterns of behavior in certain demographics? I can criticize American white people for their low brow trashy behavior yet you give your people a free pass on everything.

What part of this did you miss? Ridiculous and my own people continue to vote for a party who hates them. Hopefully they like me open their damn eyes.

BTW - what color do you think I am?

It proves that treasonous, slime-drizzling Berniefilth is every bit as loathsome as Hilarious Hillary. He was just a little better at hiding it. But he is cut from the same greedy, pathologically lying, self-hating-American sewage-soaked-cloth as the rest of this country's violent, baby-tantrum, liberal flea-like monstrosities. The best part of Bernie Sanders dripped down the inside of his mother's thigh and into a dog food dish, to be lapped up by feral dogs that are more respectable than that puerile old coot is.

What part of this did you miss? Ridiculous and my own people continue to vote for a party who hates them. Hopefully they like me open their damn eyes.

BTW - what color do you think I am?

Ashkenazi have always considered themselves separate from ethnic European otherwise you would have assimilated centuries ago so don't play dumb...

Of course. They are evil therefore vote Democrat.

Twitter

Prisoners have a stake in who is running the prisons. The idea that they shouldn't vote was dumb to begin with.
I expected some wrangling around what Bernie actually stated such as fighting for felons to have the right to vote after the sentence has been completed but this is just jumping straight to crazy. They should vote for the warden too I guess. They have a pretty clear interest in the warden and weather or not they believe in locking the front door.

Why not?

Why, in your opinion, should an inmate not have a vote?
I have already explicitly stated why.

Society has determined that person to have comitted a crime that is sever enough that they HAVE TO BE REMOVED FROM THAT SOCIETY ALTOGETHER.

Rights - rights that WERE NOT ABUSED during the commission of the crime - are removed. Such basic rights as speech, association, movement, privacy and even rights over your own body. You are fine with removing such basic things but somehow think that said person should still have a say in running the society that they are not even a part of?

Bernie Sanders Says He Would Let Boston Marathon Bomber, Sex Predators And Murderers Vote
Sanders has gone full retard.

Well, I say that as if he wasn't always a full retard.

You can only hide that you're a full retard for so long. Bernie has reverted to his natural state of full retardedness.

"They should have weekend furloughs, too!"

John Oliver thought that was funny too:

I have to disagree. Great TV is NOT worth the chance that we may have President Sanders.

Forum List

Back