Bernie Sanders endorses Joe Biden

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
anti-vaxxer RFK junior is so crazy that even the very liberal Bernie Sanders won't give him the time of day:

“The last thing this country needs is a Donald Trump or some other right-wing demagogue who is going to try to undermine American democracy or take away a woman’s right to choose, or not address the crisis of gun violence, or racism, sexism or homophobia,” Sanders said in an interview. “So, I’m in to do what I can to make sure that the president is reelected.”

anti-vaxxer RFK junior is so crazy that even the very liberal Bernie Sanders won't give him the time of day:

“The last thing this country needs is a Donald Trump or some other right-wing demagogue who is going to try to undermine American democracy or take away a woman’s right to choose, or not address the crisis of gun violence, or racism, sexism or homophobia,” Sanders said in an interview. “So, I’m in to do what I can to make sure that the president is reelected.”
Are you wearing your mask?

Name one thing that makes Bobby Jr. "crazy," besides it the standard pharma shill line.

What, did bernie and the halfrican just wake up?

You would have thought the DNC would have had hundreds of dems and their leftist fellow travelers all lined up for endorsements minutes after Tater announced....Instead it was crickets for half a day and even then the whole thing had a lackluster reception.

Something is afoot with the dems as far as further hopeful announcements go....mark my words.

That poll that showed 70% of the country that does not want Tater to run has some legs.

LOL

I wonder where Bernie's new Biden bought house is?

Forum List

Back