Bernie really screwed his followers

For months Sanders has been promising a showdown at the OK DNC.
His showdown has turned into nothing more than goose-stepping around to the back of Hillary's skirt, err, uh, pantsuit.

As one follwer put it:
"He's been feeding us Mountain Dew for months, and now he's telling us to go to bed".

Bernie's a pathetic liar. After his grass roots for the people campaign, he endorsed the penultimate establishment candidate

The berns somehow will not take the shallow comments by those like freewill to heart.

SoldOut2.jpg

Funny that Ted Cruz gets blasted for his lack of endorsement of Trump and not unifying the party, but Bernie is a sell-out for doing the exact same thing many wanted Cruz to do. Too funny.

Funny that Ted Cruz gets blasted for his lack of endorsement of Trump and not unifying the party, but Bernie is a sell-out for doing the exact same thing many wanted Cruz to do. Too funny.
Cruz didn't run the risk of turning up in Fort Marcy Park.

Bernie feels that a Hillary Presidency is better for the country than a Trump Presidency. His followers will understand.

In that way he is like Ted Cruz, who also thinks a Hillary Presidency is better for the country than a Trump Presidency.

It's strange that republicans demonized a man for not endorsing a nominee to the point where his wife had to be rushed away in fear for her safety, and are also demonizing a man for the complete opposite reason. There's just no winning with you people I guess.

What happened to all his demands at the convention ? :biggrin:

Money talks ! Losers walk !

Do you know what his "demands" were? Are you aware that Senator Sanders go unprecedented control over the rules committee, being allowed to name 4 of the 9 seats? He also got input on the platform. What losing candidate on either side has ever had so much say?

Bernie feels that a Hillary Presidency is better for the country than a Trump Presidency. His followers will understand.

In that way he is like Ted Cruz, who also thinks a Hillary Presidency is better for the country than a Trump Presidency.

It's strange that republicans demonized a man for not endorsing a nominee to the point where his wife had to be rushed away in fear for her safety, and are also demonizing a man for the complete opposite reason. There's just no winning with you people I guess.

I understand that Hillary is a corporate whore who'll pretend to support anything as long as it advances her personal ambitions. Already this morning, it's been signaled that she's going to flip and go back to supporting TPP.. Her supporters will say, "it's politics." It's not, it's dishonesty. I'll never support her and the "unified" Democratic Party that became unified when Bernie supporters walked out.

Forum List

Back