Hillary Is Destroying The Democrat Party And The Country In The Process

Hillary was apparently planning to use the Cummings eulogy as a platform for a political comeback but it seems to have backfired. She came across as a petulant race baiting shrew and she is finished.

Even Bill Maher is saying she needs to go away.

You assfucks tried for 6 years to pin something on Hillary Clinton. You failed.

Despite the Russians building up Stein. Despite the Russian interference for Trump. Despite the Republican's endless Clinton investigations. Despite the cheating you do in elections. Despite Bernie supporters pouting & stay home. Hillary still beat your fat assed orange POS by 3 million votes.

You assfucks lied about Benghazi, her e0mails, the uranium sale, and Clinton Foundation. She still got 3 million more votes.

Hillary just shit down your plan to run Tulsi as a third party candidate. She is a brilliant strategist & politician.
get real dave....

Thread summary:

Clinton Derangement Syndrome (CDS) is permanent. Those suffering from it will go to their graves still screeching "LOCK HER UP!" (and then they'll proceed downwards from there).

In the meantime, they send more votes to the Democrats. I mean, who wants to be associated with human beings as disgusting as the CDS crowd? That's why we encourage them to keep talking/lying (which are the same thing for CDS sufferers).
Yep. REAL crooks need to b we locked up.

LOCK HER UP!

Foregone conclusion that Hillary WILL be the Democrat Party candidate for 2020.

Now that could be fun!

If she were to win while losing both House and Senate the impeachment hearings would begin before her hand left The Koran!

President Trump is a cuck for allowing Hillary to destroy the country.

No...

The whole country is at fault.

We've got rational adults who won't lead, the world's fattest "poor" people on earth who refuse to be led and criminal sociopaths running a government funded by globalist billionaires that have no sense of right Vs. wrong or any concept of patriotism.

Hitlery is juts filling a hole that was dug decades ago. The same sort of hole every other political sociopath in history has found and exploited for self aggrandizement.

Yeah...that...pretty much sums it up.
We have become lazy, complacent, amoral, distracted and now divided.
Again I think of a line in a bad movie, but nevertheless... "So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause". Only in America, replace the sound of applause with every conceivable conspiracy, endless investigations and then the very people themselves fighting ourselves.

divide-and-conquer-cartoon-pinterest.jpg

President Trump is a cuck for allowing Hillary to destroy the country.

No...

The whole country is at fault.

We've got rational adults who won't lead, the world's fattest "poor" people on earth who refuse to be led and criminal sociopaths running a government funded by globalist billionaires that have no sense of right Vs. wrong or any concept of patriotism.

Hitlery is juts filling a hole that was dug decades ago. The same sort of hole every other political sociopath in history has found and exploited for self aggrandizement.

Yeah...that...pretty much sums it up.
We have become lazy, complacent, amoral, distracted and now divided.
Again I think of a line in a bad movie, but nevertheless... "So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause". Only in America, replace the sound of applause with every conceivable conspiracy, endless investigations and then the very people themselves fighting ourselves.

View attachment 286485
Only the lazy think both parties are the same

Liberty dies when STATISTS gain control

Here's your movie reference

Foregone conclusion that Hillary WILL be the Democrat Party candidate for 2020.

That's not the dumbest thing that anyone here has posted here lately, but it's up there. It's a very strong candidate for this week's dumb-off award.

But then, CDS always creates very strong candidates for the weekly dumb-off award. Clinton haters just can't stop themselves from saying the stupidest things imaginable. It's as if they have Tourette's Syndrome, but only concerning the Clintons.

If she were to win while losing both House and Senate the impeachment hearings would begin before her hand left The Koran!

Oops, I take it back. That was even dumber.

Only the lazy think both parties are the same.

Tru dat. It's normally an argument from conservatives who are ashamed to admit to being conservatives.

Liberty dies when STATISTS gain control

Which is why we fight hard against conservative uber-statists. Liberty demands it.

If liberty is the goal, we have to fight the statists controlling both parties.

HIllary is just an evil human being. She always has been.

When she was a defense attorney and laughed about getting a known rapists acquitted?

She has no soul. She is literally a sociopath.

You are a lying fuck.

They were not laughing because he was acquitted. he was reminiscing about the case & all the weird stuff that happened.

When she was a defense attorney and laughed about getting a known rapists acquitted?

You are a lying fuck.

They were not laughing because he was acquitted. he was reminiscing about the case & all the weird stuff that happened.

I'd like to see a wall splattered with her brains all over it, she is an evil bitch who deserves to die.

I'd like to see a wall splattered with her brains all over it, she is an evil bitch who deserves to die.

As this demonstrates, not all Trump cutlists are unstable violent pyschopaths, but many are.

However, all Trump cultists suck up to those psychopaths, welcoming them as brothers. It is forbidden for any Trump cultist to criticize any other Trump cultist, no matter how much of a terrorist POS that Trump cultist is. Thus, none of them will call him out.

The two sides are completely different. Republicans adore violence and political terrorism, while Democrats condemn it. Members of the Trump cult are required to push violence, or they get kicked out of the cult.

You are a lying fuck.

Tough, but fair.

I am sure the many people she killed in the Middle East agree.

You are a lying fuck.

You get violent when you are proven to be a lying fuck.

All you MAGA Hat wearing assfucks are liars just like your fat assed orange leader.

You are a lying fuck.

Tough, but fair.

I am sure the many people she killed in the Middle East agree.

So Hillay decided to invade Iraq & got 4600 of our soldiers killed in a war based on lies.

As this demonstrates, not all Trump cutlists are unstable violent pyschopaths, but many are.

However, all Trump cultists suck up to those psychopaths, welcoming them as brothers. It is forbidden for any Trump cultist to criticize any other Trump cultist, no matter how much of a terrorist POS that Trump cultist is. Thus, none of them will call him out.

The two sides are completely different. Republicans adore violence and political terrorism, while Democrats condemn it. Members of the Trump cult are required to push violence, or they get kicked out of the cult.

(smile) I'm not a "Trumpette", Hillary is an evil psychopathic bitch.

You are a lying fuck.

You get violent when you are proven to be a lying fuck.

All you MAGA Hat wearing assfucks are liars just like your fat assed orange leader.

LOL, you like to suck Hillary's dick? She is a psychopath but then so are you.

Forum List

Back