Bernie Sanders Pledges to Release Any Info About Aliens If He's Elected in 2020

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019

Oh well, I guess we will still have to wait because no one is electing this old fool

Will space aliens become an election issue in 2020?

Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders (I-VT) says he's prepared to disclose any government information about unidentified flying objects (UFOs) — but only if he wins, and mainly because his wife, Jane, asked him to.

"Well I tell you, my wife would demand I let you know," Sanders told podcast host Joe Rogan on Tuesday (Aug. 8), according to Fox News, even promising he would announce the findings on the podcast. (You can see the full podcast here.)

Rogan asked if Jane was a "UFO nut", which Sanders denied. Jane, however, has been pressing the candidate about what information he might have right now, as a senator. "She goes, Bernie, 'What is going on [that] you know? Do you have any access?'" Sanders said.

No one of sound mind believes space aliens have visited Earth.

They tried to visit us back in the late 70's but I did away with them.

jrpndltqitn6ikwlzyqc.png

Oh well, I guess we will still have to wait because no one is electing this old fool

Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders (I-VT) says he's prepared to disclose any government information about unidentified flying objects (UFOs) — but only if he wins, and mainly because his wife, Jane, asked him to.

"Well I tell you, my wife would demand I let you know," Sanders told podcast host Joe Rogan on Tuesday (Aug. 8), according to Fox News, even promising he would announce the findings on the podcast. (You can see the full podcast here.)

Rogan asked if Jane was a "UFO nut", which Sanders denied. Jane, however, has been pressing the candidate about what information he might have right now, as a senator. "She goes, Bernie, 'What is going on [that] you know? Do you have any access?'" Sanders said.

Don't you think aliens would be smart enough to not let themselves get caught. "If" they could get here from a bazillion miles away it is far more likely that has occurred then Bernie Sanders ever becoming President. The Aliens in Power already won't let it happen!:slap:

Actually his wife found out he was seeing a tranny named Venus and became confused.

Actually his wife found out he was seeing a tranny named Venus and became confused.
Jane asked "Honey do you think the Alien's come from Ur anus? Bernie" No way my heads been up there for years and I haven't seen a thing!:dance:

Sanders already has the crazy vote, so why pander to them some more?

They wouldn't tell Bill Clinton and they won't tell Bernie.

Don't you think aliens would be smart enough to not let themselves get caught. "If" they could get here from a bazillion miles away it is far more likely that has occurred then Bernie Sanders ever becoming President. The Aliens in Power already won't let it happen!:slap:
Enjoy getting shot on area 51

Nah. If Bernie does the naruto run he can outrun the bullets.

Nah. If Bernie does the naruto run he can outrun the bullets.
Can we test this

Forum List

Back