Bernie Calls Police On Reporters For Asking Questions About His Staff Talking About Killing People

I have A LOT of Bernie supporters in my FB feed.

Most are normal folks, but there are a few radicals that talk like what you saw in that video.

One posted this;

Bernie Sanders Leads Donald Trump by Widest Margin of All 2020 Candidates: Election Poll
Bernie Sanders leads Donald Trump by widest margin of all 2020 candidates: Election poll

. . . and the comments underneath were something to the tune off. . .

"if they shaft Sanders again. . . revolution."

"preach"

"no. . really"

etc.

But Trump supporters talk that same way about if the Senate Impeaches Trump. So, par for the course I suppose.

Pogo is on a rampage tonight. Stomping into religious threads screaming God doesn't exist and now in this thread yelling FAKE THREAD!

Gracie, you know I love you so understand that when I say:

FUCK YOU. Don't sit here and LIE about what I posted. I already corrected your ass IN that thread and I'll correct it as many times as fucking necessary. Dishonesty will NOT be tolerated, understand?

Dishonesty will NOT be tolerated, understand?

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

The Daily Wire did not report what is in the title of your thread you lying POS.

Bernie did not call anyone, he was not even at the HQ in South Carolina when this took place.

So, I ask again...why do you lie so much?

I have A LOT of Bernie supporters in my FB feed.

Most are normal folks, but there are a few radicals that talk like what you saw in that video.

One posted this;

Bernie Sanders Leads Donald Trump by Widest Margin of All 2020 Candidates: Election Poll
Bernie Sanders leads Donald Trump by widest margin of all 2020 candidates: Election poll

. . . and the comments underneath were something to the tune off. . .

"if they shaft Sanders again. . . revolution."

"preach"

"no. . really"

etc.

But Trump supporters talk that same way about if the Senate Impeaches Trump. So, par for the course I suppose.
Blah blah blah
upload_2020-1-24_18-39-42.jpeg

Blah blah blah

The Daily Wire did not report what is in the title of your thread you lying POS.

Bernie did not call anyone, he was not even at the HQ in South Carolina when this took place.

So, I ask again...why do you lie so much?

Accusing me of creativity! Damn you!

You’re limited on words in the subject line, shitforbrains. And if you think Bernie is not in charge of his campaign, go to conspiracies forums.

What confused you, child?
upload_2020-1-24_18-41-22.jpeg

upload_2020-1-24_18-42-9.png

You’re limited on words in the subject line, shitforbrains. And if you think Bernie is not in charge of his campaign, go to conspiracies forums.

You are not creative, you a fucking liar.

You are not creative, you a fucking liar.
View attachment 302363

Yes you were...you always are when your lies are called out.
What confused you so much?
Are you saying if the White House issues a statement and Trumps in Russia giving Putin a back rub it’s not Trumps responsibility?

Hilarious.

Buck stops everywhere except at your Comrade Commie Bernie’s feet!

How many far right, off the fringe, sources have you book marked? It's no wonder you've continued to post single sources which are 100% ludicrous and you seek to influence and mislead the readers.

Fortunately most of us think for our selves, and don't take anything you post seriously.

Forum List

Back