Oklahoma county leaders caught on audio talking about killing reporters and lynching Black people.

no wonder Republicans don’t want it discussed in classrooms.
Why do you just lie? If that's you're actual view.. you're filled with so much hate you don't even listen to make sure the people you hate are saying what you claim they're saying.

Keep hating people.

Why do you just lie? If that's you're actual view.. you're filled with so much hate you don't even listen to make sure the people you hate are saying what you claim they're saying.

Keep hating people.
Is there any reason I should like a political party that is focused on eradicating discussion of racism or history and life from a non-white point of view. Hate is too strong an emotion for something that is little more than a sad reflection of it’s former principles.

This general view is coming in leaked discussions In state legislatures such as TN.

This is your civilized history.

OIP.mJYDKUbvP_ZXopyV7CdblwHaD8

lynching-1536x1216.jpg

lynch_5.jpg

This is the history you want to hide from your kids, you don't want them to see how civilized you are.

Is there any reason I should like a political party that is focused on eradicating discussion of racism or history and life from a non-white point of view. Hate is too strong an emotion for something that is little more than a sad reflection of it’s former principles.

This general view is coming in leaked discussions In state legislatures such as TN.
You belong to the anti-history party, you people want to tear down all the historical statues in the south.

Is there any reason I should like a political party that is focused on eradicating discussion of racism or history and life from a non-white point of view.
That’s not happening anywhere. You’re either lying or believing some radical angry kooks who hate white people and conservatives so much that they have to create this nonsense

But hey, feel free to try to prove this giant conspiracy

And yet they keep insisting racism is ancient history….no wonder Republicans don’t want it discussed in classrooms.

The governor of Oklahoma has called for the resignations of the sheriff and other top officials in a rural county after they were recorded talking about "beating, killing and burying" a father/son team of local reporters — and lamenting that they could no longer hang Black people with a “damned rope.”….

…..Some of the discussion included not only harsh criticism of judges, but also the possibility of assaults on judges here," the newspaper reported.

When the talk turned to who might run for sheriff against Clardy, Jenning recalled how a former sheriff "would take a damned Black guy and whoop their ass and throw them in the cell."

"Yeah," Clardy replied, according to the newspaper. "It's not like that no more."

"I know," said Jennings. "Take them down to Mud Creek and hang them up with a damned rope. But you can't do that anymore. They've got more rights than we've got."
You say that like it is a bad thing. Why?

Forum List

Back