Oklahoma county leaders caught on audio talking about killing reporters and lynching Black people.

But the Governor has called on them to resign
Is that not accountability? ^^^ I am not condoning what was said--nor am I giving Smollett a free pass to unjustly accuse innocent people--as you seem to be doing. Also, I can see some justification for the investigation into illegally recording private conversations. What would you do if someone illegally recorded a candid conversation that you were having? We need to get rid of the noise and let this investigation play out.

.the FBI is most likely investigating the illegal recording
I think you are being a bit hypocritical here. The right to not be recorded in a private setting is a very real "right to privacy" issue regardless of what was said. You would be screaming from the rooftops that someones rights were violated if if was the xyz fill in the blank group that was recorded illegally. You need to understand that you don't get to pick and choose which laws you want to enforce according to how you feel that day.

Typical right winger race to the bottom.

Yeah....except when obama and the congressional black caucus actually hosted racist and anti-semite louis farakhan, you guys didn't seem to care....ore when obama hosted al sharpton to the white house, who has the distinction of actually inciting a riot the got a Jewish man murdered.....

You guys were oddly silent on that racism from the democrat party President........

And yet they keep insisting racism is ancient history….no wonder Republicans don’t want it discussed in classrooms.

The governor of Oklahoma has called for the resignations of the sheriff and other top officials in a rural county after they were recorded talking about "beating, killing and burying" a father/son team of local reporters — and lamenting that they could no longer hang Black people with a “damned rope.”….

…..Some of the discussion included not only harsh criticism of judges, but also the possibility of assaults on judges here," the newspaper reported.

When the talk turned to who might run for sheriff against Clardy, Jenning recalled how a former sheriff "would take a damned Black guy and whoop their ass and throw them in the cell."

"Yeah," Clardy replied, according to the newspaper. "It's not like that no more."

"I know," said Jennings. "Take them down to Mud Creek and hang them up with a damned rope. But you can't do that anymore. They've got more rights than we've got."
All talk if I am to believe your story is true.

Where is your thread on the dozens of BLACKS that beat down a white woman? You know an ACTUAL HATE CRIME WITH REAL FUCKING VIOLENCE and not just TALK.

Again... if the left were any faker they could be sold as rubber dicks in a sex shop.

All talk if I am to believe your story is true.

Where is your thread on the dozens of BLACKS that beat down a white woman? You know an ACTUAL HATE CRIME WITH REAL FUCKING VIOLENCE and not just TALK.

Again... if the left were any faker they could be sold as rubber dicks in a sex shop.
Like the man that shot a 16 yr old kid in the face?

Is that not accountability? ^^^ I am not condoning what was said--nor am I giving Smollett a free pass to unjustly accuse innocent people--as you seem to be doing. Also, I can see some justification for the investigation into illegally recording private conversations. What would you do if someone illegally recorded a candid conversation that you were having? We need to get rid of the noise and let this investigation play out.
Have they resigned yet?

And who says the recordings were made illegally?

Yeah....except when obama and the congressional black caucus actually hosted racist and anti-semite louis farakhan, you guys didn't seem to care....ore when obama hosted al sharpton to the white house, who has the distinction of actually inciting a riot the got a Jewish man murdered.....

You guys were oddly silent on that racism from the democrat party President........
Here comes the ODS. :heehee:

Nothing fake about the sentiments expressed by people who have the power to follow through.
You have ZERO power to do ANYTHING about the literal genocide blacks are perpetrating on THEMSELVES and you sure as hell have no power over the random & rare occasion when one of them dies at the hands of a white perp.

YOU'RE FULL OF YOURSELF LOL

You have ZERO power to do ANYTHING about the literal genocide blacks are perpetrating on THEMSELVES and you sure as hell have no power over the random & rare occasion when one of them dies at the hands of a white perp.

YOU'RE FULL OF YOURSELF LOL
I never said I had power.

Forum List

Back