Bernie Calls Police On Reporters For Asking Questions About His Staff Talking About Killing People

How many far right, off the fringe, sources have you book marked? It's no wonder you've continued to post single sources which are 100% ludicrous and you seek to influence and mislead the readers.

Fortunately most of us think for our selves, and don't take anything you post seriously.
Denying the video?

Hilarious watching you Leftards lose to Trump AGAIN AND AGAIN.

What confused you so much?
Are you saying if the White House issues a statement and Trumps in Russia giving Putin a back rub it’s not Trumps responsibility?

I am not confused at all.

Was Trump responsible for Tom Price abusing his position to fly all over creation? Or when Scott Pruitt did the same?

Was Trump responsible for Ben Carson ordering a $31,000 dining set?

You lied, just admit it and move on. It is not like you do not lie in about 50 post a week.

Bernie looks very excited when talking about Medicare For All, but not so much when he talks about impeachment!

Joe Rogan likes Bernie. I don’t like Bernie, but I do not hold that against Joe.

Pogo is on a rampage tonight. Stomping into religious threads screaming God doesn't exist and now in this thread yelling FAKE THREAD!

Gracie, you know I love you so understand that when I say:

FUCK YOU. Don't sit here and LIE about what I posted. I already corrected your ass IN that thread and I'll correct it as many times as fucking necessary. Dishonesty will NOT be tolerated, understand?
I exaggerated but thats ok. I got my point across.
Rule of thumb: If you don't believe in God, don't go in threads where people DO.
Oh, and fuck you too. I say that with love. lol

The Daily Wire did not report what is in the title of your thread you lying POS.

Bernie did not call anyone, he was not even at the HQ in South Carolina when this took place.

So, I ask again...why do you lie so much?

Accusing me of creativity! Damn you!

You’re limited on words in the subject line, shitforbrains. And if you think Bernie is not in charge of his campaign, go to conspiracies forums.

What confused you, child?
View attachment 302354
View attachment 302357

Have you ever had a basic English grammar class? I mean as long as you're going to play stupid you'll need an alibi.

In the sentence fragment "Bernie Campaign Calls Police" --- what's the subject of the sentence?
There’s a character limit in the line, shitforbrains dumbass. It’s right there in the OP.

Pogo is on a rampage tonight. Stomping into religious threads screaming God doesn't exist and now in this thread yelling FAKE THREAD!

FUCK YOU. Don't sit here and LIE about what I posted. I already corrected your ass IN that thread and I'll correct it as many times as fucking necessary. Dishonesty will NOT be tolerated, understand?
Rule of thumb: If you don't believe in God, don't go in threads where people DO.

"Exaggerated" huh.

Tell you what, let's bring the post in question right here, for everybody. And the OP it addressed.

Just to keep it fair, I won't bring it here --- YOU do it. Bring the post and the OP, in full, and let everybody see exactly what you're doing. Dishonesty won't fly. And don;'t you EVER tell me I can't proffer an opinion, that flies even less.

Gracie, you remember about a million years ago when you chided me for mistreating you, and I thought about it and resolved that you were absolutely right, and I came back and humbly apologized? I remember it, and I'm glad I did the right thing.

Now it's your turn.

Trump, Tulsi, and Bernie are very similar in a sense. they all appeal to the same type of voters.

"Exaggerated" huh.

Tell you what, let's bring the post in question right here, for everybody. And the OP it addressed.

Just to keep it fair, I won't bring it here --- YOU do it. Bring the post and the OP, in full, and let everybody see exactly what you're doing. Dishonesty won't fly. And don;'t you EVER tell me I can't proffer an opinion, that flies even less.

Gracie, you remember about a million years ago when you chided me for mistreating you, and I thought about it and resolved that you were absolutely right, and I came back and humbly apologized? I remember it, and I'm glad I did the right thing.

Now it's your turn.
I'm sorry I exaggerated. I am sorry I was a tad snarky when I should have just scrolled by you.
I am not sorry for telling you to stop being mean in the other thread. You were being mean. In this one? You were just being you. My bad for poking you.

I have A LOT of Bernie supporters in my FB feed.

Most are normal folks, but there are a few radicals that talk like what you saw in that video.

One posted this;

Bernie Sanders Leads Donald Trump by Widest Margin of All 2020 Candidates: Election Poll
Bernie Sanders leads Donald Trump by widest margin of all 2020 candidates: Election poll

. . . and the comments underneath were something to the tune off. . .

"if they shaft Sanders again. . . revolution."

"preach"

"no. . really"

etc.

But Trump supporters talk that same way about if the Senate Impeaches Trump. So, par for the course I suppose.
Blah blah blah
View attachment 302353
Blah blah blah

All right. . . let me see if I have this correct.

When you lie and use hyperbole, it's O.K.

BUT, when the other side does it?

Not so much.

. . . . do I have that right? :113:

I have A LOT of Bernie supporters in my FB feed.

Most are normal folks, but there are a few radicals that talk like what you saw in that video.

One posted this;

Bernie Sanders Leads Donald Trump by Widest Margin of All 2020 Candidates: Election Poll
Bernie Sanders leads Donald Trump by widest margin of all 2020 candidates: Election poll

. . . and the comments underneath were something to the tune off. . .

"if they shaft Sanders again. . . revolution."

"preach"

"no. . really"

etc.

But Trump supporters talk that same way about if the Senate Impeaches Trump. So, par for the course I suppose.
Blah blah blah
View attachment 302353
Blah blah blah

All right. . . let me see if I have this correct.

When you lie and use hyperbole, it's O.K.

BUT, when the other side does it?

Not so much.

. . . . do I have that right? :113:

The Bernie stuff was not hyperbole, they actually are far left extremists. Talking about how they want gulags... that's extremist not hyperbole, and if you believe anything else you are frankly a moron.

Are you saying if the White House issues a statement and Trumps in Russia giving Putin a back rub it’s not Trumps responsibility?

Was Trump responsible for Tom Price abusing his position to fly all over creation? Or when Scott Pruitt did the same?

You lied, just admit it and move on. It is not like you do not lie in about 50 post a week.
:link:.....:link:.....:link:

And explain them in your own words. No, we DON'T take your word for it. :nono:

"Exaggerated" huh.

Now it's your turn.
Great. Now you can humbly apologize for about 3,000 things you've said that were improper (and stupid). :biggrin:

Tim Price...

Federal auditor calls for recouping $341K Tom Price spent on flights

Scott Pruitt

EPA Chief Scott Pruitt's Big Spending Listed All in One Place

Ben Carson

Emails Contradict Ben Carson’s Claims About $31,000 Dining Set for Office

No other word are necessary.

Tim Price...

Federal auditor calls for recouping $341K Tom Price spent on flights

Scott Pruitt

EPA Chief Scott Pruitt's Big Spending Listed All in One Place

Ben Carson

Emails Contradict Ben Carson’s Claims About $31,000 Dining Set for Office

No other word are necessary.
Yes they are. You don't get to just drop links in here and walk away. You got a point here ? State it, specifically.

At least you did answer though.

Forum List

Back