Berlin Police Making Nazis Great Again

Some are Christians but that doesn't stop Zionist thugs attacking them.

There you went and did it again. Any time I hear someone use the term "zionist", they are immediately relegated to the same group of fruits and nuts that believe the moon landing wasn't real, or the earth is flat.

There you went and did it again. Any time I hear someone use the term "zionist", they are immediately relegated to the same group of fruits and nuts that believe the moon landing wasn't real, or the earth is flat.
Exactly! There are blatant giveaways. The code words are: Zionists, Nazi or Hitler, and genocide.

The only people I've ever heard using the term "Zionist" have been anti-Semitics and Jew-haters.

There's nothing wrong with Jews wanting their own state, especially seeing how Muslims have created an Islamic state and want to create a Caliphate.
So no one has used the word Zionism when talking about history? are you mad? and jews can have their own state just one that doesn't infringe on the people already living there who have been driven off their land for decades by insane settlers, you try to defend the indefensible it really is quite astonishing. did you defend the Apartheid Regime in South Africa?

So no one has used the word Zionism when talking about history? are you mad? and jews can have their own state just one that doesn't infringe on the people already living there who have been driven off their land for decades by insane settlers, you try to defend the indefensible it really is quite astonishing. did you defend the Apartheid Regime in South Africa?

Sure, I'll defend the Apartheid "regime" in South Africa: SA sure as hell wasn't a Marxist shithole until black South Africans started running their own country.

In Germany it is now possible to change sex once a year at will. Children up to 14 years old need a statement from their parents, and after 14 they can decide for themselves, without dad and mom.

It's not even two weeks since the legalization of marijuana in Germany....

The nation wants to kill itself

In Germany it is now possible to change sex once a year at will. Children up to 14 years old need a statement from their parents, and after 14 they can decide for themselves, without dad and mom.

Change sex once a year? :laughing0301:

I would imagine it would hard to change back into a man after someone had their dick cut off. I suppose they they could just have a bratwurst sewn back on there.

Germany just shut down the Palestine Congress in Berlin. It is arresting Jews, being complicit in genocide, whipping up racism, and shutting down democratic freedoms. Is this atoning for your past, Germany?

68810419_906.jpg

Probably there were some Jews among the organizers of the pro-Palestine event. Karin De Rigo, a candidate of the MERA25 Germany party for the 2024 European elections, is a person of Greek descent. They invited a Hamas terrorist to the conference via video link, which forced German police to take action. I don't know why this YouTuber defends Hamas.

The police banned the final two days of the event, citing concern about the potential for hate speech.
Among the speakers was activist Salman Abu Sitta, author of a January essay that expressed understanding for the Hamas militants who on Oct. 7 raided Israel.
"A speaker was projected who was subject to a ban on political activity," Berlin police said on social media. "There is a risk of a speaker being put on screen who in the past made antisemitic and violence-glorifying remarks. The gathering was ended and banned on Saturday and Sunday.

Last edited:

They’re even allowing it for your dog.

Forum List

Back