Benjamin Netanyahu wants bloodshed:

Because you have a "jew" in yourself you've not yet accepted.
everyone with his own "jew"...or whoever you like to hate.
That's the best answer I've ever heard. And it's also the 3rd answer I've ever heard.

As far as my inner Jewry is concerned, I'm a white, Irish Catholic, who can't stand the taste of hummus. And the thought of gafilda fish, makes me wanna barf.

As far as whomever I like to hate, that would be the Celtics. I hate the Celtics. I hate everything about Beantown. Actually, I hate everything east of the Rockies. Especially Texas. I fuckin' hate Texas! My aunt lives in Texas. And I fuckin' hate my aunt. In fact, I can't wait to piss on her grave.

Just can't hold your racism can ya...
The 'Jew in you' is your shadow nothing to do with blood.

So interesting to know that there're other peoples as well. Dig it deeper please...

Just can't hold your racism can ya...
The 'Jew in you' is your shadow nothing to do with blood.

So interesting to know that there're other peoples as well. Dig it deeper please...
My shadow?

Care to explain that in a little more detail?

That's common knowledge might free you from the consuming hatred of 'yourself in others' .

C.G. Jung-

Billo, you are as bad as any militant Jew when it comes to this nonsense.
How can I be "as bad", when 90% of my posts are "content" based?

What you don't get is that if your side overruns Israel, the US will let the Israelis nuke the ME, then the US will complete the job.
First off, I don't have a side and second, how could Israel possibly be overrun, when they are the biggest military power in the ME. In fact, the last time someone tried, they got their ass kicked in just 6 days.

What Israel needs to do, is to stop provoking these attacks.

Israel stays.
In Israel proper, yes (unless we give them Wisconsin, the Mormons already took Utah).

In the OPT, no fucking way! Israel has only 2 options there. Leave voluntarily, or be forced to.

Yes JEW HATRED content and not the truth

So you now admit that Egypt did in fact start the war in 1967, and Israel gave them, Jordan and Syria a whupping in just 6 days

How are they provoking these attacks, by not letting the terrorists wipe them all out.

Look at the maps and you will see that Israel is now at the 1967 ceasefire lines and these are recognised as de facto borders. Israel can not be forced to commit suicide and until the P.A. gets it act together and realises they are on the verge of destruction they will stay in the west bank. They have been offered many chances to rule over the west bank and gaza and have refused every time, and would rather see themselves wiped out than live in peace and prosperity

this is basically a call for gencide.

unless the Palestinians are content to live peacfully on a postage stamp then they are asking to be genocided?

you are disgusting.

What you don't get is that if your side overruns Israel, the US will let the Israelis nuke the ME, then the US will complete the job.
First off, I don't have a side and second, how could Israel possibly be overrun, when they are the biggest military power in the ME. In fact, the last time someone tried, they got their ass kicked in just 6 days.

Israel stays.
In Israel proper, yes (unless we give them Wisconsin, the Mormons already took Utah).

In the OPT, no fucking way! Israel has only 2 options there. Leave voluntarily, or be forced to.

So you now admit that Egypt did in fact start the war in 1967, and Israel gave them, Jordan and Syria a whupping in just 6 days

How are they provoking these attacks, by not letting the terrorists wipe them all out.

Look at the maps and you will see that Israel is now at the 1967 ceasefire lines and these are recognised as de facto borders. Israel can not be forced to commit suicide and until the P.A. gets it act together and realises they are on the verge of destruction they will stay in the west bank. They have been offered many chances to rule over the west bank and gaza and have refused every time, and would rather see themselves wiped out than live in peace and prosperity

unless the Palestinians are content to live peacfully on a postage stamp then they are asking to be genocided?

you are disgusting.

The Palestinian arab muslims have 78% of Palestine to live on so why do they want to take the 22% that was never theirs as well. It is their fault they only have a postage stamp so they should ask their Islamic brothers to give them land from their much greater holdings. Yes it is a call for genocide, a genocide of the Jews for daring to live on their land and wanting peace.
Not me that is disgusting but the arab muslims that attack unarmed families in the name of their moon god because it is a religious command. Read the koran for an explanation of the Palestinians mentallity

They do and you have as yet failed to show were they don't. Your fake videos and pallywood propaganda prove nothing when the only evidence you can provide all comes from the same LIARS and TERRORISTS

Israel stays.

you are disgusting.

The Palestinian arab muslims have 78% of Palestine to live on so why do they want to take the 22% that was never theirs as well. It is their fault they only have a postage stamp so they should ask their Islamic brothers to give them land from their much greater holdings. Yes it is a call for genocide, a genocide of the Jews for daring to live on their land and wanting peace.
Not me that is disgusting but the arab muslims that attack unarmed families in the name of their moon god because it is a religious command. Read the koran for an explanation of the Palestinians mentallity
get off. Before we get you off.

Arabs live throughout the middle east ....Some Arabs keep their bothers in refugee camps.... Go figure
Which they were driven to by Zionist terrorism.

NOPE that is like saying that the Germans were forced to put untermensch in death camps because of American policy. The arab's put the refugees into concentration camps because they used them for propaganda purposes and because they had enough extremist terrorists of their own. The Jews let them all out when they liberated gaza and the west bank and they replied by attacking the liberators and murdering their children.

Israel stays.

you are disgusting.

Threats ......................... I hope the mods have seen this and take the right action to stop the threat from being carried out ?

Actually, no. Pal'istanian Arabs are a pariah across the muhammedan Middle East. Arabs are only too happy not to be burdened by them.
But they are, because Zionist terrorist groups like Irgun, drove out over 700,000 indigenous Arabs from the land they had been living on for two millennia.

That's strange as your links to the population show that there were less than this in 1948. Even the most conservative estimates put the numbers at 50,000, and they were all terrorists that had joined forces with the arab league armies invading Palestine. Stop spreading lies will you as you just show yourself to be a brainwashed idiot

Because you have a "jew" in yourself you've not yet accepted.
everyone with his own "jew"...or whoever you like to hate.
That's the best answer I've ever heard. And it's also the 3rd answer I've ever heard.

As far as my inner Jewry is concerned, I'm a white, Irish Catholic, who can't stand the taste of hummus. And the thought of gafilda fish, makes me wanna barf.

As far as whomever I like to hate, that would be the Celtics. I hate the Celtics. I hate everything about Beantown. Actually, I hate everything east of the Rockies. Especially Texas. I fuckin' hate Texas! My aunt lives in Texas. And I fuckin' hate my aunt. In fact, I can't wait to piss on her grave.

And once again you admit WHY you hate the Jews, it is because you are a Catholic who has been brainwashed by the priests and nuns

Because you only believe what the Muslim web sites state.
Unfortunately, the entire remaineded of the secular erudite community disagrees with them; including the Jew Hating Liberal historians who live in nations that constantly vote against Israel in the UN.
But I don't want to strain your limited ability for Intellectual Honesty too far.
Actually, your command of the English language, looks like the one being strained.

Your stock reply when you are shown to have a closed mind to any other information but the one that supports your Jew hatred

If you overrun Israel, Mecca and Medina and Jerusalem and Teheran and Riyadh, and 50% of the ME, including Palestine, will burn with hellfire, and will be unlivable for 300 years. 100 Arabs will die along with every Israeli. There is no other ending possible. None.

Forum List

Back