Benjamin Netanyahu wants bloodshed:

Hitler taking points from a Nazi sympathizer
If Israeli kiss-asses didn't have the ad hominem, they'd have nothing to say.
Billo, you are as bad as any militant Jew when it comes to this nonsense.

What you don't get is that if your side overruns Israel, the US will let the Israelis nuke the ME, then the US will complete the job.

Israel stays.

Jroc, you are a war mongering Jew, a militant ideologue. I am all for protecting Israel. I am not for letting Netanbeayahoo though.
All the Jews in Israel are united with Bibi on Iran. You're a fake Israel supporter, who sees no problem with and armed up Iran and Hazballah with 100s of billions of dollars
You mischaracterize my opinions because of your ideology. Nonetheless, your PM will be kept on a leash until we think he should be unleashed.

"We" ...We don't decide when Israel is allowed to defend themselves old man. Israel decides. You support Obama, you support an armed up Iran
You mistake attack for defense. And, yes, you will follow our decisions, because you can't stand alone without us. Fact of life, old chum. You will be allowed to attack only when we say.
Until Obama is gone, and we have a real president, Israel stands alone

Jroc, you are a war mongering Jew, a militant ideologue. I am all for protecting Israel. I am not for letting Netanbeayahoo though.
All the Jews in Israel are united with Bibi on Iran. You're a fake Israel supporter, who sees no problem with and armed up Iran and Hazballah with 100s of billions of dollars
You mischaracterize my opinions because of your ideology. Nonetheless, your PM will be kept on a leash until we think he should be unleashed.

"We" ...We don't decide when Israel is allowed to defend themselves old man. Israel decides. You support Obama, you support an armed up Iran
You mistake attack for defense. And, yes, you will follow our decisions, because you can't stand alone without us. Fact of life, old chum. You will be allowed to attack only when we say.
Oh, stop it. We are with you, but you don't get to go off the reservation and expect us to back you up. You know it, I know it, that is just the way it is.

Oh, stop it. We are with you, but you don't get to go off the reservation and expect us to back you up. You know it, I know it, that is just the way it is.
Obama is with nobody, but himself. The whole world knows he's weak. That's obvious to all but the true believers like yourself .

I am a true believer in America, and Israel will not be allowed to start WWIII.

How can I be "as bad", when 90% of my posts are "content" based?

What you don't get is that if your side overruns Israel, the US will let the Israelis nuke the ME, then the US will complete the job.
First off, I don't have a side and second, how could Israel possibly be overrun, when they are the biggest military power in the ME. In fact, the last time someone tried, they got their ass kicked in just 6 days.

What Israel needs to do, is to stop provoking these attacks.

Israel stays.
In Israel proper, yes (unless we give them Wisconsin, the Mormons already took Utah).

In the OPT, no fucking way! Israel has only 2 options there. Leave voluntarily, or be forced to.

Billo, I am glad you have common sense.

The fact is that Greater Israel is not going away.

Your a fake ass Israel supporter, like you are a fake generally old man...Take some Geritol. Iran is on the move and you worry about Israel starting something:uhoh3:

Your a fake ass Israel supporter, like you are a fake generally old man...Take some Geritol. Iran is on the move and you worry about Israel starting something:uhoh3:
You are very insecure in your immaturity, my boy. I support Israel. That you don't like it simply does not mattter.

First off, I don't have a side and second, how could Israel possibly be overrun, when they are the biggest military power in the ME. In fact, the last time someone tried, they got their ass kicked in just 6 days.

Israel stays.
In Israel proper, yes (unless we give them Wisconsin, the Mormons already took Utah).

In the OPT, no fucking way! Israel has only 2 options there. Leave voluntarily, or be forced to.
Unless Israel is accepted in a peace deal with the Arab League and normalize relations, she can never make it if it took the Arabs a thousand years.

Only a Peace to the 67 armistice lines recognized by the UN,USA, Russia and Timbuktu can perhaps save the Jewish State but Demographics will still win out.

Oh, dat phunny.

No, it's not. At all. Poland never attacked Germany.
They sure had a lot of German territory after ww1.

So yes poland had conquered part of Germany and the people in that region were Germans. Poland and Germany had hostilities for centuries before that too.

the difference is, the Ashkenazi invaded a land that they have no claim to and is geographically irrelevant.

Depends on whether or not you believe that International law worked for the Jews or not. Or does it only work for the arab muslims who arrived after the Jews to the land of Judea and Samaria. All the genetic testing done to date shows that the Ashkenazi Jews have the same genetic markers as the Sephardic Jews and the ancient Jews buried in Palestine.

So do explain how you can say that the Jews of the world had no claim to Judea and Samaria ?

khazar was fucken arabised, AND the RUSSO-Ashkenazi have interbred with levatine germans for centuries and sephardic jews.

AND all those human genetic test companies are Jewish owned and operated!And! It's pseudo science AND extremely broad in its markers.

AND I have german ancestry but you don't see me claiming I have more right to germany than FULL germans.and I'm a LOT more german than you are semite.

Palestine is not your land. the israelites are gone from this earth or 2000 years when Rome genocided them. A few survivors made it to Khazar and then when the Rus razed Khazar a few Khazars emigrated north to Russia and called themselves jews.

Also Levantines moved to Germany and pretended they were jews as a protection, but the germanic people found them to be obnoxious, so the identity of jew became a hated liability.

No such place or people as the Khazars prior to the work of fiction published in the late 20C, find one mention of them before this time in any history book

Then how is their genetics almost a 100% match to the Jews who have never left Palestine ?

No many are individuals working in Universities all around the world, and even the ones supported by islamonazi funding say that the genes are too close to call.

Actually I am most probably more Germanic than you seeing as I am an Anglo Saxon from England, and not a Jew as so many of you islamonazi morons believe.

Correct England is my home and has been the home of my family for the last 1000 years. Again with the fake Khazars that never existed, produce the records prior to the novel written by a Jew in the 20C

Most probably correct, apart from they will have done so to create more hatred for the Jews that was already extant.
There ar factual records of the ancient Rus trading in Khazar as it was the closest major trading centre.

Either way, you Ashekenazi are not th ancint israelites. And even if you were, 2000 years is far too long to leave a land unattended. You are a joke.

And no, you are no more Germanic than me, since I'm Anglo-German, AND germanic isnot German. I was saying I have german NATIONAL ancestry. that doesn't mean germany is my nation and Paletine is not yours.

And you are a pathological liar and a jew.

Then produce them with credible links ?

How many more of you islamonazi morons will insist that I am Jewish, you are more likely to be a Jew than I am.

Ask your fellow islamonazi idiots on here if I am a Jew as most of them have datamined other sites to get the information.

Correct Palestine is not my nation, England is and I can trace my ancestry back over 1000 years. And it goes back to East Anglia and the was once ruled by Queen Boadicea of the Mycenae tribe

Israel stays.

Unless Israel is accepted in a peace deal with the Arab League and normalize relations, she can never make it if it took the Arabs a thousand years.

Only a Peace to the 67 armistice lines recognized by the UN,USA, Russia and Timbuktu can perhaps save the Jewish State but Demographics will still win out.

The Israelis are already at the 1967 ceasefire lines

MFAJ0d2e0.jpg

No, it's not. At all. Poland never attacked Germany.
They sure had a lot of German territory after ww1.

So yes poland had conquered part of Germany and the people in that region were Germans. Poland and Germany had hostilities for centuries before that too.

the difference is, the Ashkenazi invaded a land that they have no claim to and is geographically irrelevant.

Depends on whether or not you believe that International law worked for the Jews or not. Or does it only work for the arab muslims who arrived after the Jews to the land of Judea and Samaria. All the genetic testing done to date shows that the Ashkenazi Jews have the same genetic markers as the Sephardic Jews and the ancient Jews buried in Palestine.

So do explain how you can say that the Jews of the world had no claim to Judea and Samaria ?

khazar was fucken arabised, AND the RUSSO-Ashkenazi have interbred with levatine germans for centuries and sephardic jews.

AND all those human genetic test companies are Jewish owned and operated!And! It's pseudo science AND extremely broad in its markers.

AND I have german ancestry but you don't see me claiming I have more right to germany than FULL germans.and I'm a LOT more german than you are semite.

Palestine is not your land. the israelites are gone from this earth or 2000 years when Rome genocided them. A few survivors made it to Khazar and then when the Rus razed Khazar a few Khazars emigrated north to Russia and called themselves jews.

Also Levantines moved to Germany and pretended they were jews as a protection, but the germanic people found them to be obnoxious, so the identity of jew became a hated liability.

No such place or people as the Khazars prior to the work of fiction published in the late 20C, find one mention of them before this time in any history book

Then how is their genetics almost a 100% match to the Jews who have never left Palestine ?

No many are individuals working in Universities all around the world, and even the ones supported by islamonazi funding say that the genes are too close to call.

Actually I am most probably more Germanic than you seeing as I am an Anglo Saxon from England, and not a Jew as so many of you islamonazi morons believe.

Correct England is my home and has been the home of my family for the last 1000 years. Again with the fake Khazars that never existed, produce the records prior to the novel written by a Jew in the 20C

Most probably correct, apart from they will have done so to create more hatred for the Jews that was already extant.
I never thought of you a Jew, most Jews are smart. I think you're a paid Hasbara propagandist paid a few Shillings a month to distort facts...

Everybody is onto you Phoney.

And then you wake up and realise it was all a dream and reality hits you in the face like a wet cloth

Is this because you are a paid islamonazi propagandist and liar and want to project your real life onto others ?

By everyone you mean you and the rest of team palestine

Israel stays.

Yes JEW HATRED content and not the truth

So you now admit that Egypt did in fact start the war in 1967, and Israel gave them, Jordan and Syria a whupping in just 6 days

How are they provoking these attacks, by not letting the terrorists wipe them all out.

Look at the maps and you will see that Israel is now at the 1967 ceasefire lines and these are recognised as de facto borders. Israel can not be forced to commit suicide and until the P.A. gets it act together and realises they are on the verge of destruction they will stay in the west bank. They have been offered many chances to rule over the west bank and gaza and have refused every time, and would rather see themselves wiped out than live in peace and prosperity

Israel stays.

So you now admit that Egypt did in fact start the war in 1967, and Israel gave them, Jordan and Syria a whupping in just 6 days

How are they provoking these attacks, by not letting the terrorists wipe them all out.

Look at the maps and you will see that Israel is now at the 1967 ceasefire lines and these are recognised as de facto borders. Israel can not be forced to commit suicide and until the P.A. gets it act together and realises they are on the verge of destruction they will stay in the west bank. They have been offered many chances to rule over the west bank and gaza and have refused every time, and would rather see themselves wiped out than live in peace and prosperity

this is basically a call for gencide.

unless the Palestinians are content to live peacfully on a postage stamp then they are asking to be genocided?

you are disgusting.

Israel stays.

this is basically a call for gencide.

unless the Palestinians are content to live peacfully on a postage stamp then they are asking to be genocided?

you are disgusting.
Arabs live throughout the middle east ....Some Arabs keep their bothers in refugee camps.... Go figure

Forum List

Back