Benjamin Netanyahu wants bloodshed:

I'm sure he appreciates your support :thup:
I don't support him! We're on opposite sides of the fence. If I was to explain this in a categorical expression, it would go something like this...

Jake supports Israel
If I support Jake____
I would support Israel

And I'm not going to do that.

Actually, no. Pal'istanian Arabs are a pariah across the muhammedan Middle East. Arabs are only too happy not to be burdened by them.
But they are, because Zionist terrorist groups like Irgun, drove out over 700,000 indigenous Arabs from the land they had been living on for two millennia.

Actually, no. Pal'istanian Arabs are a pariah across the muhammedan Middle East. Arabs are only too happy not to be burdened by them.
But they are, because Zionist terrorist groups like Irgun, drove out over 700,000 indigenous Arabs from the land they had been living on for two millennia.

It's so cute when you Jooooo haters rail on with your muhammedan fantasies.

Because you have a "jew" in yourself you've not yet accepted.
everyone with his own "jew"...or whoever you like to hate.
That's the best answer I've ever heard. And it's also the 3rd answer I've ever heard.

As far as my inner Jewry is concerned, I'm a white, Irish Catholic, who can't stand the taste of hummus. And the thought of gafilda fish, makes me wanna barf.

As far as whomever I like to hate, that would be the Celtics. I hate the Celtics. I hate everything about Beantown. Actually, I hate everything east of the Rockies. Especially Texas. I fuckin' hate Texas! My aunt lives in Texas. And I fuckin' hate my aunt. In fact, I can't wait to piss on her grave.

Because you have a "jew" in yourself you've not yet accepted.
everyone with his own "jew"...or whoever you like to hate.
That's the best answer I've ever heard. And it's also the 3rd answer I've ever heard.

As far as my inner Jewry is concerned, I'm a white, Irish Catholic, who can't stand the taste of hummus. And the thought of gafilda fish, makes me wanna barf.

As far as whomever I like to hate, that would be the Celtics. I hate the Celtics. I hate everything about Beantown. Actually, I hate everything east of the Rockies. Especially Texas. I fuckin' hate Texas! My aunt lives in Texas. And I fuckin' hate my aunt. In fact, I can't wait to piss on her grave.

Actually, along with being a Jew Hater, you're an ignoramus.

Actually, along with being a Jew Hater, you're an ignoramus.
I'm going to have to Google that, I'll be right back.

ig·no·ra·mus
ˌiɡnəˈrāməs,ˌiɡnəˈraməs/
noun
noun: ignoramus; plural noun: ignoramuses
an ignorant or stupid person.

Why am I ignorant or stupid?

Because you only believe what the Muslim web sites state.
Unfortunately, the entire remaineded of the secular erudite community disagrees with them; including the Jew Hating Liberal historians who live in nations that constantly vote against Israel in the UN.
But I don't want to strain your limited ability for Intellectual Honesty too far.

Because you only believe what the Muslim web sites state.
Unfortunately, the entire remaineded of the secular erudite community disagrees with them; including the Jew Hating Liberal historians who live in nations that constantly vote against Israel in the UN.
But I don't want to strain your limited ability for Intellectual Honesty too far.
Actually, your command of the English language, looks like the one being strained.

Forum List

Back