Benjamin Netanyahu wants bloodshed:

The Israelis should have annexed the entire region in 1967. All questions would have been settled then.
That's like saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland.

No, it's not. At all. Poland never attacked Germany.
They sure had a lot of German territory after ww1.

So yes poland had conquered part of Germany and the people in that region were Germans. Poland and Germany had hostilities for centuries before that too.

the difference is, the Ashkenazi invaded a land that they have no claim to and is geographically irrelevant.
Hitler taking points from a Nazi sympathizer

The Israelis should have annexed the entire region in 1967. All questions would have been settled then.

So yes poland had conquered part of Germany and the people in that region were Germans. Poland and Germany had hostilities for centuries before that too.

the difference is, the Ashkenazi invaded a land that they have no claim to and is geographically irrelevant.

Depends on whether or not you believe that International law worked for the Jews or not. Or does it only work for the arab muslims who arrived after the Jews to the land of Judea and Samaria. All the genetic testing done to date shows that the Ashkenazi Jews have the same genetic markers as the Sephardic Jews and the ancient Jews buried in Palestine.

So do explain how you can say that the Jews of the world had no claim to Judea and Samaria ?

khazar was fucken arabised, AND the RUSSO-Ashkenazi have interbred with levatine germans for centuries and sephardic jews.

AND all those human genetic test companies are Jewish owned and operated!And! It's pseudo science AND extremely broad in its markers.

AND I have german ancestry but you don't see me claiming I have more right to germany than FULL germans.and I'm a LOT more german than you are semite.

Palestine is not your land. the israelites are gone from this earth or 2000 years when Rome genocided them. A few survivors made it to Khazar and then when the Rus razed Khazar a few Khazars emigrated north to Russia and called themselves jews.

Also Levantines moved to Germany and pretended they were jews as a protection, but the germanic people found them to be obnoxious, so the identity of jew became a hated liability.

Two words...

Godwin's law

Two words...

Godwin's law
one word ...Moron:uhoh3:

Depends on whether or not you believe that International law worked for the Jews or not. Or does it only work for the arab muslims who arrived after the Jews to the land of Judea and Samaria. All the genetic testing done to date shows that the Ashkenazi Jews have the same genetic markers as the Sephardic Jews and the ancient Jews buried in Palestine.

So do explain how you can say that the Jews of the world had no claim to Judea and Samaria ?

khazar was fucken arabised, AND the RUSSO-Ashkenazi have interbred with levatine germans for centuries and sephardic jews.

AND all those human genetic test companies are Jewish owned and operated!And! It's pseudo science AND extremely broad in its markers.

AND I have german ancestry but you don't see me claiming I have more right to germany than FULL germans.and I'm a LOT more german than you are semite.

Palestine is not your land. the israelites are gone from this earth or 2000 years when Rome genocided them. A few survivors made it to Khazar and then when the Rus razed Khazar a few Khazars emigrated north to Russia and called themselves jews.

Also Levantines moved to Germany and pretended they were jews as a protection, but the germanic people found them to be obnoxious, so the identity of jew became a hated liability.

No such place or people as the Khazars prior to the work of fiction published in the late 20C, find one mention of them before this time in any history book

Then how is their genetics almost a 100% match to the Jews who have never left Palestine ?

No many are individuals working in Universities all around the world, and even the ones supported by islamonazi funding say that the genes are too close to call.

Actually I am most probably more Germanic than you seeing as I am an Anglo Saxon from England, and not a Jew as so many of you islamonazi morons believe.

Correct England is my home and has been the home of my family for the last 1000 years. Again with the fake Khazars that never existed, produce the records prior to the novel written by a Jew in the 20C

Most probably correct, apart from they will have done so to create more hatred for the Jews that was already extant.

Two words...

Godwin's law
one word ...Moron:uhoh3:
Are you talking about your sig?

OXYmoron:lmao:

Two words...

Godwin's law

Much loved by you islamonazis in an attempt at silencing the opposition. A pity that it was faked to show up you islamonazis every time you produced Hitler as a hammer to crack a nut

No such place or people as the Khazars prior to the work of fiction published in the late 20C, find one mention of them before this time in any history book

Then how is their genetics almost a 100% match to the Jews who have never left Palestine ?

No many are individuals working in Universities all around the world, and even the ones supported by islamonazi funding say that the genes are too close to call.

Actually I am most probably more Germanic than you seeing as I am an Anglo Saxon from England, and not a Jew as so many of you islamonazi morons believe.

Correct England is my home and has been the home of my family for the last 1000 years. Again with the fake Khazars that never existed, produce the records prior to the novel written by a Jew in the 20C

Most probably correct, apart from they will have done so to create more hatred for the Jews that was already extant.
There ar factual records of the ancient Rus trading in Khazar as it was the closest major trading centre.

Either way, you Ashekenazi are not th ancint israelites. And even if you were, 2000 years is far too long to leave a land unattended. You are a joke.

And no, you are no more Germanic than me, since I'm Anglo-German, AND germanic isnot German. I was saying I have german NATIONAL ancestry. that doesn't mean germany is my nation and Paletine is not yours.

And you are a pathological liar and a jew.

GB, France, Germany, Russia, China, the US, and Iran are all part of the deal. Despite all the far right whining, despite who is elected president, the deal will continue.

GB, France, Germany, Russia, China, the US, and Iran are all part of the deal. Despite all the far right whining, despite who is elected president, the deal will continue.
Of course Russia and China loved the deal. that's obvious, as they are on the move. The Europeans are oil starved, pacifist, who laid the ground work for WWI and WWII, now WWII is coming. Thank you Obama Kerry

Of course Russia and China loved the deal. that's obvious, as they are on the move. The Europeans are oil starved, pacifist, who laid the ground work for WWI and WWII, now WWII is coming. Thank you Obama Kerry
Your ideology and your feelings are not facts.

Your ideology and your feelings are not facts.
It's not feeling. Look around old, man you're in denial

Jroc, you are a war mongering Jew, a militant ideologue. I am all for protecting Israel. I am not for letting Netanbeayahoo though.

I never thought of you a Jew, most Jews are smart. I think you're a paid Hasbara propagandist paid a few Shillings a month to distort facts...

Everybody is onto you Phoney.

Jroc, you are a war mongering Jew, a militant ideologue. I am all for protecting Israel. I am not for letting Netanbeayahoo though.
All the Jews in Israel are united with Bibi on Iran. You're a fake Israel supporter, who sees no problem with and armed up Iran and Hazballah with 100s of billions of dollars

All the Jews in Israel are united with Bibi on Iran. You're a fake Israel supporter, who sees no problem with and armed up Iran and Hazballah with 100s of billions of dollars
You mischaracterize my opinions because of your ideology. Nonetheless, your PM will be kept on a leash until we think he should be unleashed.

You mischaracterize my opinions because of your ideology. Nonetheless, your PM will be kept on a leash until we think he should be unleashed.

"We" ...We don't decide when Israel is allowed to defend themselves old man. Israel decides. You support Obama, you support an armed up Iran

"We" ...We don't decide when Israel is allowed to defend themselves old man. Israel decides. You support Obama, you support an armed up Iran
You mistake attack for defense. And, yes, you will follow our decisions, because you can't stand alone without us. Fact of life, old chum. You will be allowed to attack only when we say.

Forum List

Back