Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

True, but you should know by now that most conservatives don’t care about facts; as has been the case for the last four years: they’ll continue to lie over and over again in the hope those lies are perceived as true.

While people are seeing their wages and benefits go down, their houses lose value, their kids education get short changed, their roads crumble, their fellow citizens going insane with crime and depression, food, gas, milk, etc, all getting more expensive, healthcare costs soaring.........

With all that going on, you guys want us to give a fuck about something that happened across the globe in the middle of a Muslim shithole we shouldn't be in....because someone lied in a political campaign about it?

Sorry. Except for the radical Obama haters...we have more important shit to worry about.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

I think the more accurate statement would be most Obama supporters don't care and the media which also falls under the category of Obama supporters did not care until the sex angle came into play the rest of care about why the ambassador was hung out dry security wise.

Maybe the way it was stated is a little insensitive but he's right. People aren't interested and even worse, they aren't asigning blame. You all should let it run it's course because Americans really don't like the way Repubs just hate the president and personally attack him and his family.
First I have seen no one attack the presidents family over this and second someone is responsible for te poor decisions that lead to the four deaths blame should be assigned to those responsible for that
To not do so is a insult to the dead and their families.

To get this President to utter the word terorrists or terrorist act, is like pulling teeth!!!

... and then sending out that disgrace of a woman Susan Rice, to lie with no shame....

Not good!

They sent her out like a scarificial lamb figuring the Repubs wouldn't go after a black, female. If Rice had integrity she'd resign for being lied to.

You must be talking about Condoleeza Rice. She lied for the GObP for several years and no one went after her.

Watching FOX news at the bar last nite...one patron who sits there and drinks and insists one TV be on FOX....they were trying SOOOOO hard to make this another Watergate.

It isn't working.

The hunt for Aardvark Ratnik continues.

"Like most Americans"?

Speak for yourself, don't embarrass the rest of us.

I CRIED when I saw images of our lifeless Ambassador dragged through the streets.
Honestly the only thing that gave me comfort, and this is so sad, is that he didn't HAVE a wife and children left behind tormented by his fate and hounding in the media about it.

Now it gets me that Obama would point the finger at GOP reps for sticking their foot in their mouths about rape, but when an Ambassador gets raped it gets completely skirted over.

WTF? Are you going to say it was meant to be, so live with it; and then call GOP insensitive to rape victims?

That's fine if you'd rather not discuss this, I wouldn't want anyone making this situation worse than it is. Rape should not be exploited as a scare tactic, but the problem should be addressed on how to hold people accountable instead of just letting the victims pay.

I was inspired and proud to see how Charles Woods spoke about his meeting with the President, and being the bigger person about it. He just wanted people to do the right thing. No wonder his son did the right thing. Why can't we all be like the 4 heroes who did what was right, whether or not govt responded, and not be like the govt putting CYA first?

How selfish to think that just because you don't care, then other people don't either?
If you are saying the feelings and opinions of Republicans don't count, well I'm a progressive pro-Green Democrat, and I do care. Does that count for something?

If it doesn't effect libs personally they don't care how many american's were killed in libya ...but lets remember how outraged they were when al qaeda members were stripped naked and mocked by that female soldier , or as the libs called it, tortured by her...they saw to it that she be given a two year prison sentence !!

So why do the libs care more about al qaeda memebers then americans ??

That shit was fucking stupid too.

What of it?

Will ONE of you libs admit that if this was a GOP Admin you'd be all over this Benghazi demanding heads to roll or even impeachment? Come on.....who will be honest?

1. Help arrived at the semi-consulate within 25 minutes.
2. 20+ other embassies were attacked before Bengazi the same day because of that video.
3. EVERYONE followed CIA info as it came out. No lies, no conspiracy...
4. Just because AlQaeda was involved doesn't mean it wasn't triggered by the video.
5. Jeebus corporate ex-"Liberal" media are cowardly, only care about ratings...

Last edited:
The OP is correct, most people just don't care. But that was obvious when they supported failure for another four years. The mainstream media not only doesn't care, they will protect this clown at any cost.

Will ONE of you libs admit that if this was a GOP Admin you'd be all over this Benghazi demanding heads to roll or even impeachment? Come on.....who will be honest?

Not a chance- Dems like things called facts, not a whole alternate universe, dupes.

1. Help arrived at the semi-consulate within 25 minutes.
2. 20+ other embassies were attacked before Bengazi the same day because of that video.
3. EVERYONE followed CIA info as it came out. No lies, no conspiracy...

You see here's your problem why you support obama. YOU CARE MORE ABOUT BULL SHIT THAN YOU DO THE COUNTRY.

You don't need to shout your opinions. In spite of your opinions, those of us left of center don't all march in lock-step as do those on the right (on this message board the far far right). Frankly, and with all honesty, the one characteristic of the right in America today is dishonesty. If you were honest you would acknowledge the truth of that statement.

The OP is correct, most people just don't care. But that was obvious when they supported failure for another four years. The mainstream media not only doesn't care, they will protect this clown at any cost.

Wrong- just not about Pubcrappe spewed by a-hole Pubs and idiot dupes...

It's not about Pubs and Dims, it's about freakin' mindless Liberalism. The media spew is all about protecting the clown, and was all about getting hin re-elected. Had Benghazi been a conservative administration, they would be hanging by their balls by now.

Did you care about 9/11? On second thought, your mental age suggests you weren't born yet...

You see here's your problem why you support obama. YOU CARE MORE ABOUT BULL SHIT THAN YOU DO THE COUNTRY.

You don't need to shout your opinions. In spite of your opinions, those of us left of center don't all march in lock-step as do those on the right (on this message board the far far right). Frankly, and with all honesty, the one characteristic of the right in America today is dishonesty. If you were honest you would acknowledge the truth of that statement.

Stop idiot when you speak of dishonesty start with your party. As democrats say PARTY FIRST.

People don't care but there is a reason for that. The media is too busy protecting obama, it's not doing it's job. So what information has been released is watered down to appear like nothing really happen.
protest, had a couple of radicals that went a little crazy found some guns laying around and 4 people were killed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back