Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let us try and take the politics out of the equation for a second, if possible.

Do we care as to why 4 of our civilian population was apparently killed by a concerted planned attack on 9/11? Yes or no?

If no, why? Because their lives are meaningless and knowing why they died doesn't really matter? Or yes we want to know to try and prevent this same senseless death next 9/11? In other words their life, along with everyone else's, has meaning?

Is this another case of where we expect everyone to tell the truth yet we ignore when a POTUS outright lies under oath in a court of law?

Do we say, to hell with them, because we are more worried about the cost of everything we buy skyrocketing?

I mean, what as humane human beings who supposedly have a love for the rule of law. Who live by laws in a free country. Who say we care about life. What right do we have to say to hell with them and not investigate their death? We don't have that right. To not investigate their death is to become as the animals that killed them in the first place. Let the pieces fall where they may. If it was incompetence, or a legitimate bad decision that ended up with them being killed then so be it, that can be forgiven. If it was a decision based solely on an election, THAT can NEVER be forgiven. We need to know.

So in the end we all knew that this was a planned attack the very day it happened. It was clear the timing could not be more convenient. But the Obama administration fed us a lie, we all know they did there is a lot of denying it but not much credibility behind those lies. So with that very obvious fact we should be told why they lied.
Good points. I think the OP's point that we must love Obama more than we value the lives of those four who perished in Libya and more than we love the rule of law.

99% of Americans could care less about who said what about Benghazi.

They are worried about jobs and the economy. :cool:

If that were true obama would never have won, they care more about getting free stuff.
The main point is the Benghazi flap is just a republican vers democrat brouhaha and doesn't have a thing to do with the daily lives of most American citizens. :cool:

If that were true obama would never have won, they care more about getting free stuff.
The main point is the Benghazi flap is just a republican vers democrat brouhaha and doesn't have a thing to do with the daily lives of most American citizens. :cool:

So cover ups are now allowed?

True, food stamps and other free stuff are far more important to half the population than American lives, at least now that Obama is president and Bush is not.

Just think if this had been Bush and not Obama.

we'd be hearing screams for impeachment..

Let us try and take the politics out of the equation for a second, if possible.

Do we care as to why 4 of our civilian population was apparently killed by a concerted planned attack on 9/11? Yes or no?

If no, why? Because their lives are meaningless and knowing why they died doesn't really matter? Or yes we want to know to try and prevent this same senseless death next 9/11? In other words their life, along with everyone else's, has meaning?

Is this another case of where we expect everyone to tell the truth yet we ignore when a POTUS outright lies under oath in a court of law?

Do we say, to hell with them, because we are more worried about the cost of everything we buy skyrocketing?

I mean, what as humane human beings who supposedly have a love for the rule of law. Who live by laws in a free country. Who say we care about life. What right do we have to say to hell with them and not investigate their death? We don't have that right. To not investigate their death is to become as the animals that killed them in the first place. Let the pieces fall where they may. If it was incompetence, or a legitimate bad decision that ended up with them being killed then so be it, that can be forgiven. If it was a decision based solely on an election, THAT can NEVER be forgiven. We need to know.

So in the end we all knew that this was a planned attack the very day it happened. It was clear the timing could not be more convenient. But the Obama administration fed us a lie, we all know they did there is a lot of denying it but not much credibility behind those lies. So with that very obvious fact we should be told why they lied.
Good points. I think the OP's point that we must love Obama more than we value the lives of those four who perished in Libya and more than we love the rule of law.

The defense of Obama is natural and understandable. I think the thought process is that he has done so much good he can be forgiven this one trespass if indeed he is guilty of wrong doing. I think both sides do it, turn a blind eye to reality in order to protect position.

What it sounds like to me is that Obama is channeling Nixon. Rice obviously repeated the lies she was told. I don't believe she lied because she believed what she was told. Kind of like how Collen Powell is accused of lying about Iraq yet the left is in love with him I assume because they think he was just repeating what he was told. That and he would obviously support any black president. Obama said, don't attack Rice attack me. He is right she is just a spoke person for him so her lies are his lies. But what I really think he means is that anything the president does is not illegal, just as Nixon once said.

Benghazi is just a media fueled event that in reality means zip to most Americans. :cool:

Media fueled? That's bull shit the media has down played what happened.

The poster is obviously correct, the reality of the situation doesn't mean anything to the majority in the country, the takers. With the economy in the state it is in, with the ME about to explode, with then gasoline prices escalating, the majority still elected Obama, the reality is they only care about themselves screw those who died. Sorry that is my opinion reading the liberal posts.

Benghazi is just a media fueled event that in reality means zip to most Americans. :cool:

Benghazi is basically a non issue in the larger scheme of things.

The government and politicians need to move on to the important issues that affect people's everyday lives. :cool:

The poster is obviously correct, the reality of the situation doesn't mean anything to the majority in the country, the takers. With the economy in the state it is in, with the ME about to explode, with then gasoline prices escalating, the majority still elected Obama, the reality is they only care about themselves screw those who died. Sorry that is my opinion reading the liberal posts.
I wouldn't say a majority of Americans voted for obama 61 million is not a majority of 300 plus million.

We will never find out the truth about who knew what and when they knew.

Fact.

Besides the faux outrage over Benghazi will disappear when the next media hyped event takes center stage. :cool:

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

Go ahead and watch your football and let the adults take care of the Benghazi investigation.

Most didn't care about Watergate either. Most didn't care about the Pentagon Papers. The quesition has never been what you think the majority of people think, that is just your opinion of what someone else thinks.

The question is, do YOU personally care, about what happened to those killed on 9/11? Do you personally care about the Obama administration lying about the what happened for so long? YOU PERSONALLY? Do you care?

Forum List

Back