Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I care!! All of us should care! 4 people died, including an Ambassador who should not have died if the POS had been doing his job!

You libs are freeking hypocrites. If this was any GOP POTUS you'd have a totally different view. I dont care who the party is, they have blood on their hands.....Barak Hussein Obama

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

Here's the problem..we know Obama is a liar, a cheat and arrogant dick.
And this Benghazi issue IS worse then Watergate because they LIED and Nixon resigned because HE was going to be impeached because he lied!

So are we going to hold GOP to higher Standards then Democrats?

If so one more step closer to hell!

So refreshing when you rread a post that makes sense like this one. :clap2:

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

That's the problem. Four people including our Ambassador are murdered by terrorists while our government watches without sending help and there are alot of people who don't care. We have become so apathetic as a people that we see this level of corruption in government and arent bothered by it.

If this apathy continues, our nation will be destroyed. And we will be the ones that destroy it.

I have little doubt that in your circle of friends...nobody cares about Benghazi and would be happy for it to fade from the list of significant things. There are thousands that oppose that ass-kissing view!

Obama is unfit to be our President. He lied about Benghazi as he has lied about cutting the deficit, giving away citizenship, giving away health care to illegal aliens...you name it. Obama is a goddamned liar, a fuckin' coward and an anti-American, Muslim-lovin' asshole!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I think the more accurate statement would be most Obama supporters don't care and the media which also falls under the category of Obama supporters did not care until the sex angle came into play the rest of care about why the ambassador was hung out dry security wise.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

We know embassies get attacked dude. But did the presidents do a cover-up, lie about and let their men die? Thats the goddamn question of the day, ey?

Damn...another smart guy. Hey this place might not be so bad after all....I thought it was over run by obama lovin liberal zombies

From my perspective, the 4 that died in service to our country and their broken hearted families deserve a fair, honest and complete investigation regardless of politics.

Do most Democrats support an honest and complete investigation regardless of the outcome. On the USMB it certainly doesn't seem to be the case.

You liberals don't give a shit. The rest of us do.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I care!! All of us should care! 4 people died, including an Ambassador who should not have died if the POS had been doing his job!

You libs are freeking hypocrites. If this was any GOP POTUS you'd have a totally different view. I dont care who the party is, they have blood on their hands.....Barak Hussein Obama

Yep, just like you "cared" about the Bush failures and mistakes before and after 9/11 concerning the largest terrorist attack in the history of our nation.

Apparently you right-wingers "cared" enough to use 9/11 as a point of pride, and a reason you thought you should be re-elected.

But, the same thing happens to Obama, and only 4 people die in a dangerous foreign country, (as opposed to 3000 on US soil) and apparently you feel Obama needs to be impeached because of it.

And you seem completely unaware of the UTTER hypocrisy.

So you don't care that you were deliberately lied to in order to get Obama re-elected? You don't think you deserve to get the truth about the attack and who did it? You don't think the families of the slain have a right to know the truth? I'm guessing you would be howling in anger if a repub did this, but since it's Obama it's OK? You are one ideological son of a bitch.

Getting to know the smart ones here :clap2::clap2:

Wait, why am I even replying to these moronic posts?

I don't care enough about your obvious hypocrisy to argue.

I'm out of here.

To get this President to utter the word terorrists or terrorist act, is like pulling teeth!!!

... and then sending out that disgrace of a woman Susan Rice, to lie with no shame....

Not good!

They sent her out like a scarificial lamb figuring the Repubs wouldn't go after a black, female. If Rice had integrity she'd resign for being lied to.

That's the problem. Four people including our Ambassador are murdered by terrorists while our government watches without sending help and there are alot of people who don't care. We have become so apathetic as a people that we see this level of corruption in government and arent bothered by it.

If this apathy continues, our nation will be destroyed. And we will be the ones that destroy it.

That's the problem. Hundreds of thousands of people including more than 4000 of our own military are are killed in a country that did nothing to us while our government watches without sending help and there are a lot of rw's people who don't care. We have become so apathetic as a people that we see this level of corruption in government and aren't bothered by it.

Too bad y'all weren't just a bit more upset at your hero's lies about Iraq. No, don't say that everyone said there were WMD's. That's not true and even if it had been true, there came a time, early on, when we all knew there were no WMDs and STILL, Bush's Brain and Cheney were far to invested in making more money to pull our people out.

In the case of Iraq, YOU rw's were hypocrites and you still are.

Of COURSE people care that four of our citizens were killed in this attack. But, it has become even more apparent that there is no THERE there. No one lied.

You rw's are angry and bitter because YOU LOST and you're desperate to find anything that you can attach the word "g-a-t-e" to. This ain't it.

Hell, if you listen to lushbo, fux, read dredge, beck, yadda yadda, they'll come up with some new lie for you to grab on to.

If it doesn't effect libs personally they don't care how many american's were killed in libya ...but lets remember how outraged they were when al qaeda members were stripped naked and mocked by that female soldier , or as the libs called it, tortured by her...they saw to it that she be given a two year prison sentence !!

So why do the libs care more about al qaeda memebers then americans ??

New Topics

Forum List

Back