Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

Not only that but there's been embassy attacks under virtually every American President since the beginning of the 20th century. This stuff happens and there's actually been less attacks on embassies under Obama than under Bush or Clinton. Yes it's a tragedy and yes we need to know what happened. But once it got thrown in the right wing spin machine, the majority of the country just tuned out.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Here's the problem..we know Obama is a liar, a cheat and arrogant dick.
And this Benghazi issue IS worse then Watergate because they LIED and Nixon resigned because HE was going to be impeached because he lied!

So are we going to hold GOP to higher Standards then Democrats?

If so one more step closer to hell!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I have little doubt that in your circle of friends...nobody cares about Benghazi and would be happy for it to fade from the list of significant things. There are thousands that oppose that ass-kissing view!

Obama is unfit to be our President. He lied about Benghazi as he has lied about cutting the deficit, giving away citizenship, giving away health care to illegal aliens...you name it. Obama is a goddamned liar, a fuckin' coward and an anti-American, Muslim-lovin' asshole!

I think the more accurate statement would be most Obama supporters don't care and the media which also falls under the category of Obama supporters did not care until the sex angle came into play the rest of care about why the ambassador was hung out dry security wise.

We know embassies get attacked dude. But did the presidents do a cover-up, lie about and let their men die? Thats the goddamn question of the day, ey?

I think the more accurate statement would be most Obama supporters don't care and the media which also falls under the category of Obama supporters did not care until the sex angle came into play the rest of care about why the ambassador was hung out dry security wise.

Maybe the way it was stated is a little insensitive but he's right. People aren't interested and even worse, they aren't asigning blame. You all should let it run it's course because Americans really don't like the way Repubs just hate the president and personally attack him and his family.

and this is what is wrong with so much of our country today. They just don't 'give a *hit' if it doesn't affect them personally. Talk about narcissistic.

You liberals don't give a shit. The rest of us do.

Maybe the way it was stated is a little insensitive but he's right. People aren't interested and even worse, they aren't asigning blame. You all should let it run it's course because Americans really don't like the way Repubs just hate the president and personally attack him and his family.

They begged for increased security three times and three times they were denied and now they are dead and obama is lying to you and you don't give a shit about any of it. Got it. Dumbass.

So you don't care that you were deliberately lied to in order to get Obama re-elected? You don't think you deserve to get the truth about the attack and who did it? You don't think the families of the slain have a right to know the truth? I'm guessing you would be howling in anger if a repub did this, but since it's Obama it's OK? You are one ideological son of a bitch.

The constant attacks on our President have gone full circle, from the stupid to the ridiculous to the absurd and back to stupid. It's the same fools who over and over raise irritating and trivial objections; find fault with unnecessarily and post hysterically and incessantly attacks on President Obama.

They began even before he had taken the oath of office and have proved only one thing: The far right in America is composed of stupid people, bigoted people and unabashed partisan people.

So you don't care that you were deliberately lied to in order to get Obama re-elected? You don't think you deserve to get the truth about the attack and who did it? You don't think the families of the slain have a right to know the truth? I'm guessing you would be howling in anger if a repub did this, but since it's Obama it's OK? You are one ideological son of a bitch.

He was shot right out of a pigs ass.

You see here's your problem why you support obama. YOU CARE MORE ABOUT BULL SHIT THAN YOU DO THE COUNTRY.

The constant attacks on our President have gone full circle, from the stupid to the ridiculous to the absurd and back to stupid. It's the same fools who over and over raise irritating and trivial objections; find fault with unnecessarily and post hysterically and incessantly attacks on President Obama.

They began even before he had taken the oath of office and have proved only one thing: The far right in America is composed of stupid people, bigoted people and unabashed partisan people.

two words Bush,, and Reap. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's either a turn coat or a liberal to begin with either way he's a piece of shit what do you expect from shit?

Not only that but there's been embassy attacks under virtually every American President since the beginning of the 20th century. This stuff happens and there's actually been less attacks on embassies under Obama than under Bush or Clinton. Yes it's a tragedy and yes we need to know what happened. But once it got thrown in the right wing spin machine, the majority of the country just tuned out.

THERE is the issue in a nutshell.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf syndrome.

Obama could nuke France and you Obama bootlickers wouldn't care. This is why you are so dangerous... you have no integrity... NONE... ZILCH.

We know embassies get attacked dude. But did the presidents do a cover-up, lie about and let their men die? Thats the goddamn question of the day, ey?

You mean did he call it a terrorist attack the very next day?
Yup.

Go back to looking for a long form birth certificate or DNA test or whatever the heck you want. You've used up any credibility you may once have had by crying wolf for four years NONSTOP.

They begged for increased security three times and three times they were denied and now they are dead and obama is lying to you and you don't give a shit about any of it. Got it. Dumbass.

4 Americans killed, families devastated but Sarah could care less... no surprise there..

New Topics

Forum List

Back