Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

You are completely wrong if you think people don't care about Benghazi!
There was a criminally negligent homicide committed against an American Ambassador, in American soil, American Embassies are American soil! three other men died too trying to give protection. As if that wasn't terrible enough in itself, there was a total cover-up, a continuous lying from this Administration to the American people and to the world about the facts! It's not an everyday event when an Ambassador is killed under those circumstances ! It's an outrage!

People DO care!

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Here's the problem..we know Obama is a liar, a cheat and arrogant dick.
And this Benghazi issue IS worse then Watergate because they LIED and Nixon resigned because HE was going to be impeached because he lied!

So are we going to hold GOP to higher Standards then Democrats?

If so one more step closer to hell!

Nixon was going to be impeached for so much more than simply lying. There is no way the current president is even close to being as corrupt as Tricky Dick.

That being said I disagree with the OP in that it does matter. At least to me, to find out how this happened not only to prevent something like this from happening again but also to find out who did it and punish them for it.

We know embassies get attacked dude. But did the presidents do a cover-up, lie about and let their men die? Thats the goddamn question of the day, ey?

You mean did he call it a terrorist attack the very next day?
Yup.

Go back to looking for a long form birth certificate or DNA test or whatever the heck you want. You've used up any credibility you may once have had by crying wolf for four years NONSTOP.

That was not the question. And no, he didnt call it a terrorist attack. I think he said it was terrorists that did it. I might be wrong, but if I am, please provide proof

Here's the problem..we know Obama is a liar, a cheat and arrogant dick.
And this Benghazi issue IS worse then Watergate because they LIED and Nixon resigned because HE was going to be impeached because he lied!

So are we going to hold GOP to higher Standards then Democrats?

If so one more step closer to hell!

I'm sorry, "we know" what? Who's "we" exactly?

You and your crazy right-wing buddies?

Not only that but there's been embassy attacks under virtually every American President since the beginning of the 20th century. This stuff happens and there's actually been less attacks on embassies under Obama than under Bush or Clinton. Yes it's a tragedy and yes we need to know what happened. But once it got thrown in the right wing spin machine, the majority of the country just tuned out.

THERE is the issue in a nutshell.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf syndrome.

^^ That ^^

:clap2::clap2:

We know embassies get attacked dude. But did the presidents do a cover-up, lie about and let their men die? Thats the goddamn question of the day, ey?

Please quote the exact lie. Thanks in advance.

What did the Obama Administration lie about? There was a terrorist attack on a US embassy in Egypt, four people including a US ambassador were killed, details surrounding the event are sketchy. This seems pretty cut and dry to me.

:lol:.. Democrat logic

Sorry Balls...

Last edited:
I think this is where most of the complaint lies. All of us want to know what happened and all of us want vengeance on those who killed our people. However the fact that this is getting so politicized and the arguments are so weak (are we really arguing over the word terrorism?) and it's just another episode in the right wing's constant ridiculous attacks on this administration is what's making the majority of Americans tune out.

To get this President to utter the word terorrists or terrorist act, is like pulling teeth!!!

... and then sending out that disgrace of a woman Susan Rice, to lie with no shame....

Not good!

Youre the same guy that posts all the stories about police getting killed in the line of duty right

I appreciate your honesty and I think you may be right in that most Americans don't care. I care about other Americans that my country has sent into harms way. I know that many of you that have not been watching CSPN or Fox News are just now hearing of this since the election is past. This is a big big thing to many Citizens such as myself so I hope you can cope with the rest of us wanting to know what caused the deaths and why these people were abandoned by our govt. If things are as they appear to be this will be much bigger than Watergate or Clinton's sexual assault cases. Hopefully you can bear with the rest of the American citizens.

I don't think it's that people don't care, they just don't see an underlying crime. Nixon lied to cover up crimes. Where is the crime in this situation? Things get confused in the fog of war. People realize that and also know we have other more pressing things to worry about, like the deficit. That's what they'll judge Obama on, NOT Benghazi.

I think this is where most of the complaint lies. All of us want to know what happened and all of us want vengence on those who killed our people. However the fact that this is getting so politicized and the arguments are so weak (are we really arguing over the word terrorism?) and it's just another episode in the right wing's constant ridiculous attacks on this administration is what's making the majority of Americans tune out.

It doesn't matter what the facts turn out to be. This will continue to be ginned up as an anti-Obama jihad until the right wing noise machine moves its zombies onto another topic.

Nummy brainzz....

Regards from Rosie

I think the more accurate statement would be most Obama supporters don't care and the media which also falls under the category of Obama supporters did not care until the sex angle came into play the rest of care about why the ambassador was hung out dry security wise.

Maybe the way it was stated is a little insensitive but he's right. People aren't interested and even worse, they aren't asigning blame. You all should let it run it's course because Americans really don't like the way Repubs just hate the president and personally attack him and his family.

They begged for increased security three times and three times they were denied and now they are dead and obama is lying to you and you don't give a shit about any of it. Got it. Dumbass.

I care, you tried to make it a political football right from the start and I am telling you Americans aren't interested because to them it is Repubs and standard operating procedure. Politicizing everything, even a tragedy like this.

Maybe the way it was stated is a little insensitive but he's right. People aren't interested and even worse, they aren't asigning blame. You all should let it run it's course because Americans really don't like the way Repubs just hate the president and personally attack him and his family.

They begged for increased security three times and three times they were denied and now they are dead and obama is lying to you and you don't give a shit about any of it. Got it. Dumbass.

4 Americans killed, families devastated but Sarah could care less... no surprise there..

Fuck off you needy idiot.

Youre the same guy that posts all the stories about police getting killed in the line of duty right

He also was a guy who didn't support obama. I wonder what happen to make this change?:badgrin:

I care, you tried to make it a political football right from the start and I am telling you Americans aren't interested because to them it is Repubs and standard operating procedure. Politicizing everything, even a tragedy like this.

Not me asswarp. Obama tried to cover it up for political reasons. Take your head out of your ass for a change.

obama : We have killed Osama. Terrorism took a big hit tod.. Duh what? Benghazi is under attack? Tell them to stand down. Ill meet you in the situation room with popcorn. Well guys sorry to cut this short, but toys R us stocks just dropped. I got to get outta here!

New Topics

Forum List

Back