Bend over Farmers

It is no secret that the rural vote helped Trump win. Farmers. Farmers voted for Trump.

Farmers love NAFTA & Farmers want the TPP (as it is expected to add billions in business to farmers).

Donald has promised to end the TPP on day one & railed against NAFTA.

So Mr Greenjeans, grab that Vasoline & bend over because you got what you voted for.
Everyone can bend over except for the billionaires. They are the only ones who will benefit from a Trump presidency. Just look at his cabinet appointments. They are all establishment billionaires and no, this isn't a strategy from the "Art of the Deal".
Farmers will to....as will the rest of us normal Americas.....I'm glad you won't be......

It is no secret that the rural vote helped Trump win. Farmers. Farmers voted for Trump.

Farmers love NAFTA & Farmers want the TPP (as it is expected to add billions in business to farmers).

So Mr Greenjeans, grab that Vasoline & bend over because you got what you voted for.
Everyone can bend over except for the billionaires. They are the only ones who will benefit from a Trump presidency. Just look at his cabinet appointments. They are all establishment billionaires and no, this isn't a strategy from the "Art of the Deal".
Would you rather the cabinet was composed of only failures?
It will be composed of failures. These guys went bankrupt and then took bailout money that came from your paycheck and now they're looking screw you again. I admire your optimism, however
Your fake news tell you that?

It will be composed of failures. These guys went bankrupt and then took bailout money that came from your paycheck and now they're looking screw you again. I admire your optimism, however
No. It's in their Wikipedia

Like I said.....:lol:

You must be a premier democrat vote....:lol:

Well at least I don't screw myself and get suckered into believing Trumps lies. Wait and see what he has in store for you!

Well at least I don't screw myself and get suckered into believing Trumps lies. Wait and see what he has in store for you!
I can wait either to see what Trump has in store for you.....it will be epic no doubt....:lol:

Ah...you are almost 100% ignorant on this subject. Other countries are not honoring these trade agreements, they take all sorts of measures to keep our agriculture out of their countries, while pouring their products into the US which is exactly why President elect Trump has vowed to renegotiate these trade deals. Sorry skippy swing and a miss.

I can wait either to see what Trump has in store for you.....it will be epic no doubt....:lol:
Oh don't worry. Trump will fuck both of us over. Only difference is that you, in your infinite stupidity, support him!

Oh don't worry. Trump will fuck both of us over. Only difference is that you, in your infinite stupidity, support him!
I'm good....enjoy the show.....:lol:

Link?

Are you really 'that' enraged over Trump whooping Hillary's ass? The seething hatred seems a bit over the top.

I'm good....enjoy the show.....:lol:
Well, it will be an entertaining show, nonetheless. Scary perhaps, like a horror film, but never dull.

Well, it will be an entertaining show, nonetheless. Scary perhaps, like a horror film, but never dull.
The show is on now. It's all about liberals prancing around declaring victor all the way up until election day and now they are declaring victory in their defeat. It doesn't get more entertaining than that.

Ah...you are almost 100% ignorant on this subject. Other countries are not honoring these trade agreements, they take all sorts of measures to keep our agriculture out of their countries, while pouring their products into the US which is exactly why President elect Trump has vowed to renegotiate these trade deals. Sorry skippy swing and a miss.
I posted how the TPP helps exporters. Read the agreement. Trade agreements even the playing field & stops the crap you are lying about. Agent Orange doesn't know shit about trade especially. The only thing he knows about trade is to fuck over the American workers to buy his products overseas & import labor for his US hotel. He has even passed this behavior to his brat kids like Ivanka.

I expect nearly 100% of the regulations on farmers will be eliminated....it will be a hay day like never seen before.....

Like which ones ? The ones saying you can pay below min wage?

If there's one industry that benefits from special treatment and welfare ..... it's farming !
Fertilizers, groundcover, runoff, pesticides, lime, air conditioned chicken houses, antibiotics, irrigation, etc...etc...etc.....

dont forget cow farts

and fines for raising dust during harvest

You also opined how the farmers 'love' NAFTA & TTP ... which I disproved (with links).
Quoting one organization is not provio ng jscvk shit. I am sure there are lots of Republican farmers who, like you, were duped into thinking the TPP was a bad deal.

I posted how the TPP helps exporters. Read the agreement. Trade agreements even the playing field & stops the crap you are lying about. Agent Orange doesn't know shit about trade especially. The only thing he knows about trade is to fuck over the American workers to buy his products overseas & import labor for his US hotel. He has even passed this behavior to his brat kids like Ivanka.
So you're an expert on trade and know the whole TPP and Trump has no clue?

snicker

Forum List

Back