“Transgender” violence is not a new phenomenon. Bob “Zoey” Tur assaulted Ben Shapiro in 2015, on TV, for all to see.

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
I stumbled across this by random chance.

Something had made me bring up the case of Reginald Denny, the truck driver that was beaten nearly to death by some subhuman pieces of criminal shit, back in 1992 during the Rodney “Piñata” King riots.

The most iconic footage of this attack was filmed by a reporterette named Marika Tur, from a helicopter piloted by her then-husband Bob Tur.

More recently than that, they divorced, and Mr. Tur came out as “transgender”, changing his name to “Zoey”, and having his body horribly fucked up by drugs, and hormones in the process.

Anyway, about eight years ago, fucked-up Mr. Tur assaulted Ben Shapiro on a TV show where they were both appearing.

Shapiro then turned to Tur and asked, "What are your genetics, sir?"
"We both know chromosomes don't necessarily mean you're male or female," Tur countered. "So you don't know what you are talking about."
Tur who was sitting next to Shapiro, then put her [sic] hand around his neck and said, "You cut that out now, or you'll be going home an ambulance." She [sic] later told Shapiro that he was "consumed with hatred" and called him "a little man, a little boy."
On Sunday morning, Shapiro filed a police report alleging he was assaulted.

Incidents like this should never be surprising.

As a matter of hard, undeniable fact, anyone who is “transgender” is severely fucked up in the head. It's a mental illness.

And people with fucked up minds tend to do fucked up things.

That is one of the video clips that helped make Ben S. famous. Zoey the transgender was acting quite aggressive, not very ladylike/womanly in my opinion.

Something had made me bring up the case of Reginald Denny, the truck driver that was beaten nearly to death by some subhuman pieces of criminal shit, back in 1992 during the Rodney “Piñata” King riots.

The most iconic footage of this attack was filmed by a reporterette named Marika Tur, from a helicopter piloted by her then-husband Bob Tur.

More recently than that, they divorced, and Mr. Tur came out as “transgender”, changing his name to “Zoey”, and having his body horribly fucked up by drugs, and hormones in the process.

Anyway, about eight years ago, fucked-up Mr. Tur assaulted Ben Shapiro on a TV show where they were both appearing.

"We both know chromosomes don't necessarily mean you're male or female," Tur countered. "So you don't know what you are talking about."
Tur who was sitting next to Shapiro, then put her [sic] hand around his neck and said, "You cut that out now, or you'll be going home an ambulance." She [sic] later told Shapiro that he was "consumed with hatred" and called him "a little man, a little boy."

As a matter of hard, undeniable fact, anyone who is “transgender” is severely fucked up in the head. It's a mental illness.

Mental/spiritual illness is the most cruel of all ills within a society.

That is one of the video clips that helped make Ben S. famous. Zoey the transgender was acting quite aggressive, not very ladylike/womanly in my opinion.
Zoey looks like it could easily kick Ben's ass.

Last edited:

Why are we not surprised that the video is unavailable?

The incident was all that you said it was. I saw it before it got memory holed.

It looked a whole lot like toxic masculinity.

I've seen that clip but I didn't know Tur's story about R. Denny.

Why are we not surprised that the video is unavailable?

The incident was all that you said it was. I saw it before it got memory holed.

I didn't click the link to look at the video because I've already seen it plenty of times. It can easily be found on youtube.

Here is a video of Ben "reacting" to the video.

Perhaps Mr. Tur thought that because now he was a “woman”, that he could get away with violent behavior that he couldn't get away with as a man.

It all eventually gets around to the fact that the masking of the testosterone can only be so effective and last for so long.

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature.

Forum List

Back