Why is DOJ Wasting Time on This? Worry About Getting People to Testify When Called

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Why is DOJ wasting time on a case that happened 50+ years ago? Worry about doing their job in 2018...like getting people to testify when called to the Congressional committee overseeing those hearings. Also a waste of time when I read about a 96 year old Nazi being put on trial for being a camp guard. Give it the fuck up. It’s over. Move on.
Emmett Till killing reopened by government over 'new information'

The most recent Till book (Devry Anderson) makes it clear the story is not yet over.

Read the book, Billy. Here are a couple of links:

1. Emmett Till: The Murder That Shocked the World ... - amazon.comEmmett Till: The Murder That Shocked the World and Propelled the Civil Rights Movement (Race, Rhetoric, and Media Series) [Devery S. Anderson, Julian Bond] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.

2. Devery Anderson discusses new Emmett Till book
    www.clarionledger.com/story/life/2015/08/15/...
    It took more than 20 years for a publisher’s editor living more than 1,600 miles away to write what is arguably the most research-intensive and comprehensive book ever produced about the 1955 murder of 14-year-old Emmett Till in the tiny Mississippi Delta town of Money. “Emmett Till: The Murder ...

1. Emmett Till: The Murder That Shocked the World ... - amazon.comEmmett Till: The Murder That Shocked the World and Propelled the Civil Rights Movement (Race, Rhetoric, and Media Series) [Devery S. Anderson, Julian Bond] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.

It took more than 20 years for a publisher’s editor living more than 1,600 miles away to write what is arguably the most research-intensive and comprehensive book ever produced about the 1955 murder of 14-year-old Emmett Till in the tiny Mississippi Delta town of Money. “Emmett Till: The Murder ...

I might get around to it sometime is the 2030s. My reading list is quite backed up.

Gimme the gist of what's left.

Liberals have politicized race to the point it is no more an issue than say, tax cuts, Keystone Pipeline, or border security. So why waste taxpayers $$$ on an incident that is long over?

It “Shocked the World?”

I might get around to it sometime is the 2030s. My reading list is quite backed up.

Then you have no game and are sent to the bench. :lol:

Shrug.

So you haven't read it either.

Shrug.

Jake off only interprets things to suit his pre conceived biases...like Shrock.

Shrug.

Jake off only interprets things to suit his pre conceived biases...like Shrock.
And you got sent to the bench also. :lol: You need to read the books. Glad to see you back.

Forum List

Back