Ben Carson Was A Vegetarian When He Was Robbed At Popeyes Chicken

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
So it seems possible Ben Carson is either crazy or a liar. The police department can't find the report of a robbery and Ben Carson was supposedly a vegetarian thirty years ago, what gives?

"In the days following Ben Carson’s claim that he once survived being held at gunpoint at a Popeyes chicken restaurant by telling the gunman to target the cashier instead of himself, the nation has grappled with whether to believe his story. The Baltimore Police Department says it can find no records to support his claim, even though the restaurant chain would certainly have filed a police report after a robbery. Now it turns out Carson was a vegetarian at the time – so why would he have been at a chicken restaurant?

In keeping with the times, Popeyes has added vegetarian dishes to its menu. But the Ben Carson camp alternately claims that the robbery happened either “thirty” or “more than thirty” years ago, and at that time the restaurant chain simply offered chicken. If this were the only suspicious part of Ben Carson’s robbery story, one might be tempted to explain it away by suggesting that perhaps he merely stopped in to use the restroom. But within the larger context of the story, it increasingly appears that he may have simply made up the story in an effort to justify his earlier comments about America needing more guns to fight back against gunmen. The story gets even stranger.

Ben Carson’s business manager attempted to confirm the truthfulness of the robbery story by claiming that Carson had included the details about it in his book, Take The Risk. But those who have read the book have confirmed that it makes no mention of such an incident. Throw in the police not being able to find any evidence of the robbery, and his increasingly bizarre claims about the Holocaust, no wonder have come to seriously ask whether Ben Carson may be suffering from a mental illness"
Ben Carson was a vegetarian at the time he claims to have been robbed at Popeyes Chicken

Has the Popeyes changed it's menu in 30 years?

Ours has. Didn't used to be Cajun.

So it seems possible Ben Carson is either crazy or a liar. The police department can't find the report of a robbery and Ben Carson was supposedly a vegetarian thirty years ago, what gives?

"In the days following Ben Carson’s claim that he once survived being held at gunpoint at a Popeyes chicken restaurant by telling the gunman to target the cashier instead of himself, the nation has grappled with whether to believe his story. The Baltimore Police Department says it can find no records to support his claim, even though the restaurant chain would certainly have filed a police report after a robbery. Now it turns out Carson was a vegetarian at the time – so why would he have been at a chicken restaurant?

In keeping with the times, Popeyes has added vegetarian dishes to its menu. But the Ben Carson camp alternately claims that the robbery happened either “thirty” or “more than thirty” years ago, and at that time the restaurant chain simply offered chicken. If this were the only suspicious part of Ben Carson’s robbery story, one might be tempted to explain it away by suggesting that perhaps he merely stopped in to use the restroom. But within the larger context of the story, it increasingly appears that he may have simply made up the story in an effort to justify his earlier comments about America needing more guns to fight back against gunmen. The story gets even stranger.

Ben Carson’s business manager attempted to confirm the truthfulness of the robbery story by claiming that Carson had included the details about it in his book, Take The Risk. But those who have read the book have confirmed that it makes no mention of such an incident. Throw in the police not being able to find any evidence of the robbery, and his increasingly bizarre claims about the Holocaust, no wonder have come to seriously ask whether Ben Carson may be suffering from a mental illness"
Ben Carson was a vegetarian at the time he claims to have been robbed at Popeyes Chicken

Holy shit, is Rain Man Carson a liar and a plagiarist? Go shoot that other guy.

Who said he was there for the chicken? They serve fist too. or maybe he just stopped by for the sweet tea.

They used to sell salads :bye1:.

Thirty years ago it was a pretty small menu, it still doesn't explain the lack of a police report.
Police do not always keep their reports, thirty year purge. Heck I couldn't get one here at all a year after all our vehicles were broken into. Made it a little difficult as the insurance refused to pay for the claim saying there was no report for them to fall back on; it was reported to the insurance company the day after the cop came and supposedly took a report.

Thirty years ago it was a pretty small menu, it still doesn't explain the lack of a police report.
Police do not always keep their reports, thirty year purge. Heck I couldn't get one here at all a year after all our vehicles were broken into. Made it a little difficult as the insurance refused to pay for the claim saying there was no report for them to fall back on; it was reported to them the day after the cop came and supposedly took a report.
Plus Popeyes went out of business and didn't come back for a good 10/20 years.

Who said he was there for the chicken? They serve fist too. or maybe he just stopped by for the sweet tea.

Why would anyone want to buy fist?

Seems to me you could arrange to get that for free :slap:

Not sure vegetarians eat fist anyway....

FISH .....FISH use some common sense...... so I made a typo.
Well fucking excuse me

FISH .....FISH use some common sense...... so I made a typo.
Well fucking excuse me

No opening gets by me if there's a joke to be had.
Nothing I tell ya.

Police do not always keep their reports, thirty year purge. Heck I couldn't get one here at all a year after all our vehicles were broken into. Made it a little difficult as the insurance refused to pay for the claim saying there was no report for them to fall back on; it was reported to the insurance company the day after the cop came and supposedly took a report.

Baltimore Police issued this statement

CQ67MP8WcAEGb3g.jpg:large

Forum List

Back