Ben Carson: "I believe that you want the guy behind the counter"

So, let me get this straight. Rain Man claims he shielded white students - and years later he told a gunman who stuck a gun in ribs to get the clerk behind the counter. Damn, Brian Williams better up his game.

BN-IF735_CARSON_P_20150504113414.jpg

Ben Carson and wife Candy. You NaziCons would really miss Michelle Obama...

She's fat!!! She makes Michelle Obama look like a super model.
She's just fine. You are really a piece of work, you know that?

Wow 20 threads on this guy in two days. MAkes you wonder why Lafauxtas' dick is so hard over someone who will never be President.

GOP presidential contender Ben Carson recently recounted a time when he was personally held at gunpoint.

The famed neurosurgeon was a guest on Sirius XM Radio when he revisited the incident that once happened during a visit to a Popeye’s fast food restaurant:

“I have had a gun held on me when I was in a Popeye’s organization in Baltimore. Guy comes in, put the gun in my ribs. And I just said, ‘I believe that you want the guy behind the counter.'”

The comments come after Carson has received some criticism for describing how he would’ve confronted the Oregon mass shooter:
You girls are really getting shrill. Being in a crowd is one thing, a mussel in your ribs is another. Plus it was long ago, before all these mass shooting became a fad.

Grow up.

Wow 20 threads on this guy in two days. MAkes you wonder why Lafauxtas' dick is so hard over someone who will never be President.
It's now known Ben Carson claims he took the initiative in creating the internet. Oh wait, that was some other guy.

Oh yeah? Who claims they did that? Is that the same person that can see Russia from her house?

It's now known Ben Carson claims he took the initiative in creating the internet. Oh wait, that was some other guy.
Oh yeah? Who claims they did that? Is that the same person that can see Russia from her house?
That was a SNL skit. Palin didn't say it. Al Gore did say he took the initiative in creating the internet though, no joke.

That was a SNL skit. Palin didn't say it. Al Gore did say he took the initiative in creating the internet though, no joke.

Al Gore never said he invented the internet just as Sarah Palin never said you could see Russia from her house.

Al Gore never said he invented the internet just as Sarah Palin never said you could see Russia from her house.
I didn't say he did, it would help if you learned to read. He claimed he took the initiative in creating the internet. Normal people see that as taking credit for it.

Forum List

Back