Idiot repubs pass bill giving money to americans adopting kids from the Congo!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The congo is about the most backward country on the planet. What's the sense in this? McConnell took another bribe.

McConnell Bill To Help Families Adopting Children From Congo | SurfKY.com

(10/7/15) – U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced Wednesday that the Adoptive Family Relief Act has passed the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives and is now on its way to the President for his signature. This legislation, which Senator McConnell cosponsored with Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA), Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI), and 19 other bipartisan senators, will provide meaningful financial relief to families adopting children from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)

• Banned
I just read a book on the congo and it's the same old story. Civilization there peaked in 1950 when whites ran everything. Then in 1960 blacks demanded independence and the whites left and it immediately turned into a sewer. Just like Zimbabwe and South Africa and every african country that lets blacks run things. Blacks are mentally inferior and should not be allowed to come here.

Last edited:
The congo is about the most backward country on the planet. What's the sense in this? McConnell took another bribe.

(10/7/15) – U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced Wednesday that the Adoptive Family Relief Act has passed the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives and is now on its way to the President for his signature. This legislation, which Senator McConnell cosponsored with Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA), Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI), and 19 other bipartisan senators, will provide meaningful financial relief to families adopting children from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)

Yo, now you know why this Dip-Shit needs to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

"GTP"
131025114405-14-sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-large-gallery (1).jpg

Are there no kids here who need adopting. My parents adopted a child and didnt go looking for a handout because they did......more money we dont have down the shitter

did you get that in the article. 19 other "bipartisan" crooks in our Congress. I guess they have found some new money trees or something

McConnell has been the biggest sellout of our country along with Obama and the whole Democrat party

youtube Congo orchestra - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

maybe

I just read a book on the congo and it's the same old story. Civilization there peaked in 1950 when whites ran everything. Then in 1960 blacks demanded independence and the whites left and it immediately turned into a sewer. Just like Zimbabwe and South Africa and every african country that lets blacks run things. Blacks are mentally inferior and should not be allowed to come here.

Maybe the foster parents should not be paid, if they can't afford to adopt these kids, but i think they would make pretty good citizens compared to some of the others coming in these days

So this bill has passed the entire House AND Senate and you are somehow hanging McConnell out to dry? :dunno:

'Sup with you fuckers?

Yo, it`s past time the Old Democrat Lover leaves on his on? Or get forced out like Boehner!!!

"GTP"

So this bill has passed the entire House AND Senate and you are somehow hanging McConnell out to dry? :dunno:

'Sup with you fuckers?

because he had a big hand in it being drawn up and passed. read the article dear

he's a snake

Tally the yea and nay votes in both houses of Congress. Then tell me who's "taking money". :lol:

Fucking amiteurs. :slap:

Yo, are you from Kentucky? Well if you are? All good things come to an end! I can`t say good things with a straight face!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back