Ben Carson: "I believe that you want the guy behind the counter"

GOP presidential contender Ben Carson recently recounted a time when he was personally held at gunpoint.

The famed neurosurgeon was a guest on Sirius XM Radio when he revisited the incident that once happened during a visit to a Popeye’s fast food restaurant:

“I have had a gun held on me when I was in a Popeye’s organization in Baltimore. Guy comes in, put the gun in my ribs. And I just said, ‘I believe that you want the guy behind the counter.'”

The comments come after Carson has received some criticism for describing how he would’ve confronted the Oregon mass shooter:

“Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me. I would say, ‘Hey guys, everybody attack him. He may shoot me, but he can’t get us all.’”

The Epic Comment Ben Carson Made When a Guy Stuck a Gun In His Ribs

Yeah, go shoot the guy behind the counter. Does Ben Carson sound like a brave man to anyone? He sounds extraordinarily hypocritical to me.
The racist left can't help themselves. Pitiful.

BN-IF735_CARSON_P_20150504113414.jpg

Ben Carson and wife Candy. You NaziCons would really miss Michelle Obama...
Racist. Misogynist.

She must be Asian - because she is Ugh Lee. You NaziCons will miss the beauty of Michelle Obama.
Michelle looks like a man and Obama is his bitch. Two coons that are loons!

GOP presidential contender Ben Carson recently recounted a time when he was personally held at gunpoint.

The famed neurosurgeon was a guest on Sirius XM Radio when he revisited the incident that once happened during a visit to a Popeye’s fast food restaurant:

“I have had a gun held on me when I was in a Popeye’s organization in Baltimore. Guy comes in, put the gun in my ribs. And I just said, ‘I believe that you want the guy behind the counter.'”

The comments come after Carson has received some criticism for describing how he would’ve confronted the Oregon mass shooter:

“Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me. I would say, ‘Hey guys, everybody attack him. He may shoot me, but he can’t get us all.’”

Yeah, go shoot the guy behind the counter. Does Ben Carson sound like a brave man to anyone? He sounds extraordinarily hypocritical to me.

A guy robbing a fast food store doesn't want to kill anyone. That's an entirely different situation from a mass shooting where the perp wants to kill as many people as possible.

So, why didn't Rain Man Carson just take the man's gun or rush him - instead of directing him elsewhere?

Simple, because he knew the guy had no intention of killing him. A robber just wants the money in the cash register. He doesn't want a murder rap. A mass killer, on the other hand, has every intention of killing you.

It's pointless to explain this to you because you're obviously too stupid to understand.
Lol why would he so confident he wouldn't kill him if it was seemingly pointless for the guy to point his gun at him? He could have been some psycho than an actual robber

You could be a psycho killer, for all we know.
Oh yeah! Compelling argument!

Dr.+Ben+2.jpg

Rain Man Ben Carson, idiot savant, maybe the dumbest presidential candidate of my lifetime.
Spoken by some dwerp on a internet board,priceless,truly priceless! he has more integrity and intelligence in his toe nail clippings than you will ever have.

A guy robbing a fast food store doesn't want to kill anyone. That's an entirely different situation from a mass shooting where the perp wants to kill as many people as possible.

No, numb nuts, you don't know what the fuck a guy with a gun in public wants because he is mentally unstable. Robber, murderer, open carry zippo, all fucking nuts and socially unacceptable.

That isn't an argument. It's amounts to nothing more than saying "nuh uhn!"

You're babbling fool and a waste of bandwidth.

Did Carson operate on your brain and leave a television in there by mistake?

Possibly, because I've heard that not all of his surgeries turned out so well.

Possibly, because I've heard that not all of his surgeries turned out so well.

Let's see in your above list I count at least 6 times that we know he was sued.
Hmmm... that works out to 03.5% of the 17,000 operations.
How many of you can say 3/10ths of one percent of your work resulted in some kind of error?
Throughout his career at Hopkins, Carson, 61, has performed as many as 17,000 brain surgeries on children in the United States and all over the world. His last surgery was performed on Thursday.
Retiring Dr. Ben Carson Looks Back on Years of Surgery

Now by the way... Dr. Carson will be the FIRST one to admit that he and 90% of the physicians waste $850 billion a year all because they are fearful of
lawsuits...brought by ignorant people and greedy lawyers!
The facts are that Carson and other physicians by the way that don't work for the Federal government because those doctors can't be sued due to the 1946 Federal Tort Act, are well aware that the $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, etc. ALL because of fear of lawsuits have a direct effect on insurance premiums!
Who pays these premiums? Idiots like you that have NO idea of how the health care industry works and have BEGGED for single payer health insurance.

WELL guess what dodo birds.... YOU get it you won't be able to SUE the doctor because of 1946 Federal Tort ACT!

http://www.jacksonhealthcare.com/media/8968/defensivemedicine_ebook_final.pdf
Proof is 90% of physicians surveyed say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year.
--- Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
--- 79 to 83% of surgeons and OB/GYNs have been named in lawsuits.
"Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the 1946 Federal Tort Claims Act. "

-- BUT........Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.

Consider that fact that of the physicians interviewed 52% DID NOT practice defensive medicine!
Who were they? Doctors contracted by federal government!
WHY did these doctors NOT practice "defensive medicine"??? 1946 Tort reform!

So why not tax lawyers like ACA taxed tanning salons because tanning caused cancer...then
tax lawyers 10% because THEY ARE DIRECTLY related to the fear of lawsuits hence defensive medicine!

But YOU idiots that don't do any research. Don't find out that
Talk to a doctor about medical malpractice, and he or she is likely to tell you this:
Patients don’t necessarily sue because a doctor made a mistake, they sue because they got a bad outcome.

A report released today by the New England Journal of Medicine bears this out.
It finds that in a given year, 7.4% of doctors (on average) get sued by patients, but only 20% of those claims (on average) result in some sort of payment.

Researchers from Harvard, USC and the Rand Corp. in Santa Monica examined malpractice claims against nearly 41,000 doctors who were covered by a single insurance company from 1991 to 2005. They found that claims against doctors in low-risk specialties (such as pediatrics and psychiatry) fell over the course of the study, while claims against doctors in high-risk specialties (mainly surgeons) peaked from 1995 to 2000.

So, which doctors were most likely to be sued? Neurosurgeons topped the list, with 19.1% of them facing a claim each year. They were followed by thoracic-cardiovascular surgeons (18.9%) and general surgery (15.3%). Rounding out the top 10 specialties were orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery, gastroenterology, obstetrics & gynecology, urology, pulmonary medicine and oncology.
Neurosurgeons are most likely to be sued; psychiatrists face smallest lawsuit threat

Just goes to show that Carson would NEVER be able to work on idiots like you because YOU ARE BRAINLESS! Retarded already!
Get some facts before you open stupid mouths and let CRAP out!

"I believe that you want the guy behind the counter"

Rain Man is the new GOP nationwide poll leader. Wow. Just wow.

Forum List

Back