Ben Carson Calls Veterans Affairs Scandal A 'Gift From God'

Thanks V. I hate typos.

Writing is editing don't ya know.

Not in here, where they use it as an issue!:badgrin:
It's not an issue, it's a dig. Roll with it. And some of these morons want English as the official language but can spell See Spot Run.

I think you meant "can't". If you didn't then your entire tirade doesn't make any sense at all and your grasp of the English language must come into question.

Last edited:
Thanks V. I hate typos.

It's not an issue, it's a dig. Roll with it. And some of these morons want English as the official language but can spell See Spot Run.

I'm with you on this. I flinch when I post incorrectly. :lol:I have not a worry when my intent has been to slag someone mercilessly but if I think I spelled a word wrong I am ready to die.

Punctuation still strokes me out on the internet. One day I will be over this.

Karma.

Don't fuck with the gods...

Typing error!:badgrin:

Karma.

And you did, and they spanked you back, within a dozen posts That's how it works on this rock, when it's working correctly that is.

Is there a period missing here? Or did you just capitalize a random word? Two spaces between words so I'm thinking you missed something here. Why would you post a double space between "posts" and the capitalized "That's" if this wasn't the end of one train of thought and moving on to the next?

Are you really qualified to be our English teacher? You think you are worthy of being in that position?

Typing error!:badgrin:

Karma.

And you did, and they spanked you back, within a dozen posts That's how it works on this rock, when it's working correctly that is.

Is there a period missing here? Or did you just capitalize a random word? Two spaces between words so I'm thinking you missed something here. Why would you post a double space between "posts" and the capitalized "That's" if this wasn't the end of one train of thought and moving on to the next?

Are you really qualified to be our English teacher? You think you are worthy of being in that position?
The fear of all teenage girls, I missed a period. Carry on...

Okey dokey for some one who is very spiritural like this Ben Carson appears to be I guess this makes sense.

I'm not getting it. But that doesn't mean he's wrong. Hells bells I cant figure out what is right morally.

Thanks V. I hate typos.

It's not an issue, it's a dig. Roll with it. And some of these morons want English as the official language but can't spell See Spot Run.

I think you meant "can't". If you didn't then your entire tirade doesn't make any sense at all and your grasp of the English language must come into question.

Hey, more Karma. What a night.

Thanks Mike.

You wen't back and changed your post? Do I need to spell check you all the time? You have proclaimed yourself to be the English teacher for all posters here and yet I need to go back and correct you.

I'm pretty sure the Karma you are experiencing is brought on by you.

It's not an issue, it's a dig. Roll with it. And some of these morons want English as the official language but can't spell See Spot Run.

Hey, more Karma. What a night.

Thanks Mike.

You wen't back and changed your post? Do I need to spell check you all the time? You have proclaimed yourself to be the English teacher for all posters here and yet I need to go back and correct you.

I'm pretty sure the Karma you are experiencing is brought on by you.
Of course I changed it! Typos suck and writing is editing. And I'm not the teacher but I approve of people correcting each other and making clear, and concise, statements.

Your most recent error is highlighted above. Doesn't Karma suck?

Never heard of it, and Google failed me.

How old are you child...apparently NO ONE told you growing up!

I'm old. It must be a regional thing. Are blacks called ******* there? That would explain it.

Odd thing on the term *******. I'm from Canada. ****** to us if you are in the horse shoe refers to an American black.

If we are talking sister and brother we are talking Island. And embracing the continental are the new friends from the continent.

Only American blacks are despised and reviled. Because they are horrible.

Forum List

Back