Veterans outraged after VA files claims for migrants while they wait for care

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
All part of the Democrat plan to give out handouts to the replacement people, instead of American CITIZENS.

VA ripped for helping pay migrant treatment as over 400K veterans, their families wait​

The Department of Veterans Affairs is facing blowback for helping pay out millions of dollars to medical providers who treat illegal immigrants while they are in federal custody — while a backlog of hundreds of thousands of claims from veterans has grown.

The VA’s Austin, Texas-based Financial Services Center (FSC) has been contracted by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) since 2002 to process reimbursement claims by providers who offer services to detained migrants.

All part of the Democrat plan to give out handouts to the replacement people, instead of American CITIZENS.

VA ripped for helping pay migrant treatment as over 400K veterans, their families wait​

Straight up lie. The VA does not pay for migrant care.

It's a political attack perpetrated by republicans desperate to do something, hell anything, to make Democrats look bad.

If my Veteran late husband had not been disgusted by the filth of the liarcrats at the time he died, he would certainly be so now.

I saw a comment by a poster on youtube the other day that basically suggested that the world is looking at America a conglomerate of American and Mexico. As he pointed out, this works in Mexicos favor not America.

The risks going forward are too immense to list. Chinas will benefit from this decline in citizen involvement and willingness to sacrifice.

Straight up lie. The VA does not pay for migrant care.

It's a political attack perpetrated by republicans desperate to do something, hell anything, to make Democrats look bad.
It says that in the article the OP posted, they processed and ICE paid. There is a big difference some most of the other moron's posting did not bother to read the article. Fucking lemmings just following the OP off the cliff.

I suspect they are getting their covid relief funds pulled from them to support the illegals like many agencies currently are.....Nothing new about that at all.

From 2021:

Remember the hue and cry from the dems and RINOs when Trump tried moving money around to fund the the wall?

Ok, looks like I'm wrong on this.

"VA officials said Thursday that, while taxpayer funding is used to process the health care claims, ICE, not the VA, pays for the work.

And, VA Press Secretary Terrence Hayes added, the VA has never provided health care to migrant detainees.

"VA does not provide or fund any health care to ICE detainees. There is a 2002 payment processing agreement, in which ICE pays for the FSC to process payments for ICE-funded health care. This involves no more than 10 employees, is fully paid for by ICE, and has been in place for every administration since 2002," Hayes said in a statement to Military.com."

Ok, looks like I'm wrong on this.

"VA officials said Thursday that, while taxpayer funding is used to process the health care claims, ICE, not the VA, pays for the work.

And, VA Press Secretary Terrence Hayes added, the VA has never provided health care to migrant detainees.

"VA does not provide or fund any health care to ICE detainees. There is a 2002 payment processing agreement, in which ICE pays for the FSC to process payments for ICE-funded health care. This involves no more than 10 employees, is fully paid for by ICE, and has been in place for every administration since 2002," Hayes said in a statement to Military.com."

You get huge prop's for this.

The ability to become enlightened when evidence to the contrary is presented is a pretty rare personal quality on political messages both.

The only boards I can think of were people are even less likely to change their minds are sports discussions. But that is a different topic. LOLs

But good show sir.

WW

Forum List

Back