Belief in biblical end-times stifling climate change action in U.S.

If you want to bring religion into the argument about the environment you might consider that "man made" global warming is more a religion than science. The whiny warmers won't even argue anymore. They call anyone who disagrees with the doctrine "unbelievers". I expect they might even use the word "heretic" pretty soon. Warmers rely on faith in unnamed "scientists (priests?) when they can't even trust their own senses. When it's hot it's hot and when it's cold it's warm. Sometimes it even seems that warmers don't understand geology or history. They think the world is only as old as a few decades or a hundred years. Apparently warmers see the sun as some sort of god like entity instead of the source of energy.

Your insane drivel is hilarious......"unnamed scientists"???....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......you are, without a doubt, one the biggest retards on this forum and this is a hard record to set.....

Lots of LOL's are the cyber-talk equivalent of inappropriate and nervous laughter that replaces cognizant thinking. Juvenile name calling is typical. I rest my case.

Name calling is all trolling blunder can do. He is a cut and paste drone.

Your insane drivel is hilarious......"unnamed scientists"???....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......you are, without a doubt, one the biggest retards on this forum and this is a hard record to set.....

Lots of LOL's are the cyber-talk equivalent of inappropriate and nervous laughter that replaces cognizant thinking. Juvenile name calling is typical. I rest my case.
Actually, you're just so ridiculous that laughter is inevitable, particularly when you post confused, insane gibberish like that. Better get used to being laughed at, little retard, it's inevitable.
LOL. Actually, warthog, you have no "case", just pathetic insanity and a massive amount of retarded delusions.
Name calling is all trolling blunder can do. He is a cut and paste drone.

LOLOLOLOL.....

In denier cult lingo, "cut and paste drone" = anyone who posts quotes from actual climate scientists and peer reviewed scientific research that debunks the myths and misinformation that the denier cultists cherish.

The walleyedretard can never back up his denier cult delusions with any valid science so he resents and has to denigrate those who can. Actually he is utterly incapable of distinguishing between valid science and the pseudo-scientific propaganda of his crackpot cult of reality denial. Which is not very surprising in someone as severely retarded as ol' walleyed obviously is.

Forum List

Back