Belgian MP Describes Muslim Immigration as “Invasion”

well , you are the guy that mentioned dangerous thought Vikrant , I don't think that anyone else mentioned having DANGEROUS thoughts except YOU , I'll recheck the thread though and I'll let you know !!

What do you think this thread is about?

its about a MUSLIM invasion init VIKRANT ??

Last edited:
reminds me of the white invasion here in the USA....
You once again prove how much of a fucking clueless idiot you are.

Stone Age Europeans were first native Americans RT News

Whites were here first ,were killed off by Asian Indians.

This forum serves one good purpose. It lets you release your built up frustration. May be it is a good thing and it may even prevent you from acting on your dangerous thoughts.
Keep dreaming.

I dream that one day we will have a world free of hate. It is a good dream. It is a far better dream than the one which depicts ethnic cleansing; that would actually be a nightmare if you were to characterize it accurately.
That will never happen but you better believe the elimination of the white race will happen which is EXACTLY what is happening in Europe and US and Australia.

I dream that one day we will have a world free of hate. It is a good dream. It is a far better dream than the one which depicts ethnic cleansing; that would actually be a nightmare if you were to characterize it accurately.

There is more than one way to wipe an ethnic group out ... Sorry if you think one way is better than the other.

and then its YOU that starts talk of a Etnic Cleaning so what is that VIKRANT , first its Dangerous thought and now its Ethnic Cleansing . Thread so far is about a muslim invasion and not about any weird concepts that you have brought up .

you better believe the elimination of the white race will happen....

Are you scared, widdle one?

It's one thing to be a fucking coward, but to try this hard to imagine shit to piss your short little pants over is a special kind of pathetic. You fail at 'human.'

its about a MUSLIM invasion init ??

There is no such thing as Muslim invasion of Belgium. The ethos of this thread seeks to label Muslim immigrants as invaders. The purpose is to generate support for ethnic cleansing of Muslims and anyone who happens to be a non-white. Not too long ago there was a guy in Europe with the similar thoughts. He ended up killing 40-million Russians along with millions of Poles, Gypsies and Jews. This is a very dangerous thought and nothing good will come out of it.

its about a MUSLIM invasion init ??

There is no such thing as Muslim invasion of Belgium. The ethos of this thread seeks to label Muslim immigrants as invaders. The purpose is to generate support for ethnic cleansing of Muslims and anyone who happens to be a non-white. Not too long ago there was a guy in Europe with the similar thoughts. He ended up killing 40-million Russians along with millions of Poles, Gypsies and Jews. This is a very dangerous thought and nothing good will come out of it.
Not belonging somewhere is a HELL of a long stretch to ethnic cleansing them.In fact its ONLY Europe,Australia,and US that are flooded with non whites THAT is ethnic cleansing

There is more than one way to wipe an ethnic group out ... Sorry if you think one way is better than the other.

I think I did not understand your post, BlackSand. I snowboarded all day long up on the mountains to catch the last bit of the snow. During my last run, I ran into a rock. So I had to take some heavy duty painkiller. But I have a feeling you are saying that I may be advocating ethnic cleansing of white folks. If that is your conclusion then I can assure you that you are grossly wrong. I believe in peace and justice for people of all colors including white. I have never advocated revenge against any ethnicity for their past actions.

and then its YOU that starts talk of a Etnic Cleaning so what is that VIKRANT , first its Dangerous thought and now its Ethnic Cleansing . Thread so far is about a muslim invasion and not about any weird concepts that you have brought up .

Why are you mischaracterizing Muslim immigrants as invaders? What is your purpose other than to garner support for carrying out racially driven attacks on Muslims and other non-white folks?

You oughta checkout some foreign message boards VIKRANT , checkout Belgium , Norway , Denmark , Germany , france and England and see what those good people have to say about a MUSLIM invasion . Talk to PEGIDA !! Course , I think that you know the reality in those countries anyway . The pupose of this thread is simply raising peaceful awareness of the muslim invasion . I see that you claim that you are in the USA but where do you come from VIKRANT ?? I'll start , I'm 100 per cent native American VIKRANT born in the USA !!

I think I did not understand your post, BlackSand. I snowboarded all day long up on the mountains to catch the last bit of the snow. During my last run, I ran into a rock. So I had to take some heavy duty painkiller. But I have a feeling you are saying that I may be advocating ethnic cleansing of white folks. If that is your conclusion then I can assure you that you are grossly wrong. I believe in peace and justice for people of all colors including white. I have never advocated revenge against any ethnicity for their past actions.

Sorry to hear about your injury.

How you choose to perceive my comments doesn't change the context of the post.
The only real difference in our views is the added value you attach to a non-violent resolution ... The end game is the same in either case.

It is not that I desire or encourage violence ... Just the fact I recognize the duplicity.

VIKRANT is some kinda 'baiter' for want of a better word . He is not really good at it , kinda amusing really !!

Sorry to hear about your injury.

How you choose to perceive my comments doesn't change the context of the post.
The only real difference in our views is the added value you attach to a non-violent resolution ... The end game is the same in either case.

It is not that I desire or encourage violence ... Just the fact I recognize the duplicity.

Nothing that some Ibuprofen can't handle :)

I am surprised that I was right in guessing what you were saying. I wished I were wrong though.

What is the duplicity that you are talking about?

I see no duplicity in my position. I believe in peace and justice for all human beings. I am not being vague about it. I am being very clear about it. I have never supported violence against white people or any human race. I deal with people on case by case. This has served me well. I do not see an immediate need to change this outlook.

On a lighter note and I am not trying to flirt with you: why would I want a race which has produced someone as pretty as yourself to disappear?

VIKRANT is some kinda 'baiter' for want of a better word . He is not really good at it , kinda amusing really !!

I think you meant to say that I am a bat's man. Yes, that would be true. I used to be an opener for my team in the days when I used to play cricket.

I am surprised that I was right in guessing what you were saying. I wished I were wrong though.

I see no duplicity in my position. I believe in peace and justice for all human beings. I am not being vague about it. I am being very clear about it. I have never supported violence against white people or any human race. I deal with people on case by case. This has served me well. I do not see an immediate need to change this outlook.

On a lighter note and I am not trying to flirt with you: why would I want a race which has produced someone as pretty as yourself to disappear?

I am saying it doesn't matter how you eradicate a race ... The end result is the same.
The idea that anyone should sit idly by with no concern for their well-being because it fits some silly model of a peaceful society with equal justice for all and forthright attempt to accommodate everyone is foolish.

Whatever your dream may be ... It is a dream ... The rest of us will deal with the nitty-gritty.
That is the duplicity ... The deceit of your dream ... It doesn't exist.

I believe that you believe in the invasion Vikrant !!

I believe that invasion happens. It is tragic and it should not but it does happen. Invasion is often a product of greed but not always. At times, invasion is born out of nothing but paranoia.

I am saying it doesn't matter how you eradicate a race ... The end result is the same.
The idea that anyone should sit idly by with no concern for their well-being because it fits some silly model of a peaceful society with equal justice for all and forthright attempt to accommodate everyone is foolish.

Whatever your dream may be ... It is a dream ... The rest of us will deal with the nitty-gritty.
That is the duplicity ... The deceit of your dream ... It doesn't exist.

I cannot really stop you from dealing with "nitty gritty". I am just trying to appeal to your heart. I am under no illusion that my posts will make any difference. But at least I did what an ordinary man can do and that is appeal to your soul.

As far as the dream is concerned, it does exist and it is a good dream. It certainly is better than the nightmare you are proposing.

You oughta checkout some foreign message boards VIKRANT , checkout Belgium , Norway , Denmark , Germany , france and England and see what those good people have to say about a MUSLIM invasion . Talk to PEGIDA !! Course , I think that you know the reality in those countries anyway . The pupose of this thread is simply raising peaceful awareness of the muslim invasion . I see that you claim that you are in the USA but where do you come from VIKRANT ?? I'll start , I'm 100 per cent native American VIKRANT born in the USA !!

So, you want to give me hard time because I am not American :)

It does not matter where I am from. What matters is that all of us need to work together to eradicate hatred at least on a societal level. We do a great disservice to the humanity when we label peaceful Muslims as invaders. They are good people.

Forum List

Back