Belgian MP Describes Muslim Immigration as “Invasion”

MATTERS to me and I'm not giving you a hard time Vikrant , just saying that I thought that you were a foreigner and you have verified that you are a foreigner !!

I cannot really stop you from dealing with "nitty gritty". I am just trying to appeal to your heart. I am under no illusion that my posts will make any difference. But at least I did what an ordinary man can do and that is appeal to your soul.

As far as the dream is concerned, it does exist and it is a good dream. It certainly is better than the nightmare you are proposing.

I haven't proposed anything ... My soul and heart temper things with compassion in the real world.
You cannot stop yourself from dealing with the nitty-gritty once you understand that your dream is just a dream.

Just because someone doesn't run around waving a CareBear flag or have rainbows shooting out of their ass ... Doesn't mean that they need fixing.

Right off hand, I would say that those who arrive with no desire to assimilate ARE invaders, especially of they are passing on attitudes hostile to Western civilization to their children. . Those who arrive with the attitude "When in Rome..." aren't invading at all.

Right off hand, I would say that those who arrive with no desire to assimilate ARE invaders, especially of they are passing on attitudes hostile to Western civilization to their children. . Those who arrive with the attitude "When in Rome..." aren't invading at all.
They don't belong PERIOD. They have their own nations stay in those.

Nothing that some Ibuprofen can't handle :)

I am surprised that I was right in guessing what you were saying. I wished I were wrong though.

What is the duplicity that you are talking about?

I see no duplicity in my position. I believe in peace and justice for all human beings. I am not being vague about it. I am being very clear about it. I have never supported violence against white people or any human race. I deal with people on case by case. This has served me well. I do not see an immediate need to change this outlook.

On a lighter note and I am not trying to flirt with you: why would I want a race which has produced someone as pretty as yourself to disappear?

There is a fine line between wishing peace and justice for all and defending those whose very philosophy precludes it.

Those who arrive in a new country with the attitude that they will force the inhabitants to submit to their culture are very much invading that country as they are not at all interested in peace and justice, themselves, only cultural supremacy.

If your desire is to defend those who DO wish to assimilate and DO wish peace and justice, then you are well-intentioned. Let's no pretend that there are not enormous numbers of Muslims living in Europe who want no part of European civilization, though, and want no part with this peace and justice because they view their culture as supreme, o.k.? If you are defending these many millions of supremacists, you are missing the mark by a degree as wide as those who would paint all with the same brush.

so , where are you from Vikrant ??

I have verified nothing, you idiot. I find your assumption on the other hand very amusing. BTW, you claim to be an American but you can neither write nor comprehend English which is supposed to be the main language of this country.

aww , you are a name calling immigrant to the USA if you are in the USA Vikrant , I hear that you are Indian from India , is that correct ??

just asking you questions Vikrant !!

This thread is about Belgium. You are not from Belgium. I am not from Belgium. That is the end of the story. As far as where I am from is none of your business. I could care less where you are from as well. Let us just stick to the topic.

well , you are not an American according to my sources and I think that you are here spreading 'b.s'.about Americans and westerners and their attitudes about certain nasty religions . That , plus you are a name caller Vikrant !!

well , you are not an American according to my sources and I think that you are here spreading 'b.s'.about Americans and westerners and their attitudes about certain nasty religions . That , plus you are a name caller Vikrant !!

This thread is not about America. You are not a westerner if you are a native American. Get your story straight.

but yeah , looks like Belgium is being invaded by muslim's according to a Belgian MP Vikrant !!

Forum List

Back