Belgian MP Describes Muslim Immigration as “Invasion”

It is sad that so many people in Europe characterize immigrants as invaders. I think their insecurity has expanded out of proportion.

He is right by both sub-definitions:

invade
ɪnˈveɪd/
verb
  1. (of an armed force) enter (a country or region) so as to subjugate or occupy it.
    "during the Second World War the island was invaded by the Axis powers"
    synonyms: occupy, conquer, capture, seize, take (over), annex, win, gain, secure;More
    • enter (a place, situation, or sphere of activity) in large numbers, especially with intrusive effect.
      "demonstrators invaded the Presidential Palace"
      synonyms: permeate, pervade, fill, spread through/over, diffuse through, imbue,perfuse, be disseminated through, flow through; More

• (of a parasite or disease) spread into (an organism or bodily part).
      "sometimes the worms invade the central nervous system"

It is sad that so many people in Europe characterize immigrants as invaders. I think their insecurity has expanded out of proportion.
They are taking over Europe. Europe is for Europeans not Muslims,Arabs,Jews,or even Americans.
'Belgian MP Describes Muslim Immigration as “Invasion”'

A member of the Belgian Tea Party.
We know you hate white people.

interesting but obvious if a person checks out foreign message boards , newspapers , blogs . Same things going to happen here but hopefully I'll be pushing up daisys by that time and mrobama supporters will get the full force of it !!

interesting but obvious if a person checks out foreign message boards , newspapers , blogs . Same things going to happen here but hopefully I'll be pushing up daisys by that time and mrobama supporters will get the full force of it !!
Its happening just in a different way. Here its going to be an economic collapse that brings about change. In Europe they are trying to get ahead of that and are kicking the invaders out before the economic collapse happens.

those euros and English can't kick them out quick enough IMO Odium , here in the USA I hear that muslims are very small , tiny percentage wise . Latest I've heard though is that pretty soon so called refugees will be arriving in the USA to be spread out throughout the USA . From what I've read Texas looks like it is a target . Just read about this new North Texas push yesterday !!

those euros and English can't kick them out quick enough IMO Odium , here in the USA I hear that muslims are very small , tiny percentage wise . Latest I've heard though is that pretty soon so called refugees will be arriving in the USA to be spread out throughout the USA . From what I've read Texas looks like it is a target . Just read about this new North Texas push yesterday !!
Here in America its mostly Mexicans but IMO White America has been smashed in the head with white guilt and nothing short of a complete collapse will wake America up. Unfortunate but true.

Here in America its mostly Mexicans but IMO White America has been smashed in the head with white guilt and nothing short of a complete collapse will wake America up. Unfortunate but true.
I don't mind any particular Ethnic group , I just dislike the population growth within the USA . As I've said many times , I grew up with about 200 million or less in the USA and things were much better with not having to worry about pandering to special interest groups as the country was pretty much homogenous when I was a kid and young adult Odium .

yeah , might be , might be why there is no study allowed of very early human remains found in certain areas of the USA . Interesting because the tribes take ownership of the remains and won't allow them to be studied . I'll check out your links .

reminds me of the white invasion here in the USA....
You once again prove how much of a fucking clueless idiot you are.

Stone Age Europeans were first native Americans RT News

Whites were here first ,were killed off by Asian Indians.

This forum serves one good purpose. It lets you release your built up frustration. May be it is a good thing and it may even prevent you from acting on your dangerous thoughts.
Keep dreaming.

are YOU prone to dangerous thoughts Vikrant , doesn't sound like anyone is having dangerous thoughts and I think that you are the only one that has mentioned dangerous thoughts !!

reminds me of the white invasion here in the USA....
You once again prove how much of a fucking clueless idiot you are.

Stone Age Europeans were first native Americans RT News

Whites were here first ,were killed off by Asian Indians.

This forum serves one good purpose. It lets you release your built up frustration. May be it is a good thing and it may even prevent you from acting on your dangerous thoughts.
Keep dreaming.

I dream that one day we will have a world free of hate. It is a good dream. It is a far better dream than the one which depicts ethnic cleansing; that would actually be a nightmare if you were to characterize it accurately.

well , you are the guy that mentioned dangerous thought Vikrant , I don't think that anyone else mentioned having DANGEROUS thoughts except YOU , I'll recheck the thread though and I'll let you know !!

Forum List

Back