'Being Christian is becoming illegal in the UK' (But Islamic-genocidal calls are OK)

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
What has the world come to???

Being Christian Is Becoming Illegal in the UK
Hotair | 12/18/2023 | David Strom.

Several stories have been published about people getting arrested for publicly praying in the UK. Actually, that’s not quite right because some forms of prayer are more equal than others. If you are a Muslim, you are perfectly fine praying, or for that matter, calling for the murder of Jews and the elimination of Israel as a state. So, more appropriately, I should say that praying as a Christian is becoming illegal in Great Britain. Praying for the spread of Sharia law is just fine and dandy. But according to @metpoliceuk, this is just fine. pic.twitter.com/5iF1Nc08M8— Annette Jals (@AMJalsevac) December 18....

Several stories have been published about people getting arrested for publicly praying in the UK. Actually, that’s not quite right because some forms of prayer are more equal than others. If you are a Muslim, you are perfectly fine praying, or for that matter, calling for the murder of Jews and the elimination of Israel as a state. So, more appropriately, I should say that praying as a Christian is becoming illegal in Great Britain. Praying for the spread of Sharia law is just fine and dandy. But according to @metpoliceuk, this is just fine. pic.twitter.com/5iF1Nc08M8— Annette Jals (@AMJalsevac) December 18....

More lies? How Christian is that?

Lying OP.

First of all ask who run western societies.
Almost all 'rulers' are either practicing satanists or freemasons or jewish.
In the best case 'christians' in the name only.
Just guess who from all aforementioned haters of christians will do something good for them?
Now they hardly work on replacement of Christians by Muslims who are more dumb and corrupt, so more easy governable

Sayiamanarse living up to his name .

However I do know that free buses are being laid on for Jerws who want to return to their Ukraine homeland .
Any interest?

Choose one.

1703039225282.png

The Brits shouldn't have given up their guns.
They cucked out, so...

confucius no give a shit.jpg

Forum List

Back