Beck says to abolish public schools.

the video cut him off half way through his sentence....until i see the full quote....

Fine, I will get it for ya...what exactly will you say if it goes the way I already know it will?

Will you finally admit Beck is a nut?

go get it you chickenshit....you pussed out in another thread for a link...so i won't hold my breath here...

and finally? i've never given any opinion on beck...he is entitled to his opinions, you hate freedom of speech and if you could, you would shut his voice down

A link to me saying I would shut his voice down and me hating freedom of speech please. You pussied out on a link to the judge and his ONLY 15k in oil.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

the video cut him off half way through his sentence....until i see the full quote....

Fine, I will get it for ya...what exactly will you say if it goes the way I already know it will?

Would that admission actually MEAN anything? He's not more of a nut than anyone with an opinion. You call him a nut because you disagree with him and others who are like-minded...so by that logic, those of us who disagree with you consider you a nut....

I just don't see how it changes anything...

You disagree with Olberman, so since you do, everyone who disagree's with you are nuts?

You make no sense skippy, but continue.

For the record, I'll lay off the public school system, when I STOP hearing Barack Obama songs being written and performed in the classroom. Until then...Beck is probably more right than wrong on this.

Can you point to multiple examples of this? I've heard of one example of this from some time ago. Is this something you're hearing about frequently?

Damn...you guys are slow... Beck's been saying that for A LONG DAMN TIME. Why so interested now?

Slow news day?

For the record, I'll lay off the public school system, when I STOP hearing Barack Obama songs being written and performed in the classroom. Until then...Beck is probably more right than wrong on this.

Way to stay on point.

Typical even.

I'm on point...all over it as a matter of fact. I know the BO songs are a touchy subject that really add fuel to the indoctrination fire, but if you can't take the heat, then step away from the flames...better yet, quit striking the match

Ol' Tex doesn't really care whether it was one time, or two hundred. The point is that it is a good handle for his hatred of education, and all those who have worked to obtain one. Especially those of the wrong color.

Damn...you guys are slow... Beck's been saying that for A LONG DAMN TIME. Why so interested now?

Slow news day?

Way to stay on point.

Typical even.

I'm on point...all over it as a matter of fact. I know the BO songs are a touchy subject that really add fuel to the indoctrination fire, but if you can't take the heat, then step away from the flames...better yet, quit striking the match

Those songs are just something we cant handle. ITS A HUGE FUCKING STORY thats run day after day in the media. Oh my god, that story is HUGE!

lol

go get it you chickenshit....you pussed out in another thread for a link...so i won't hold my breath here...

and finally? i've never given any opinion on beck...he is entitled to his opinions, you hate freedom of speech and if you could, you would shut his voice down

A link to me saying I would shut his voice down and me hating freedom of speech please. You pussied out on a link to the judge and his ONLY 15k in oil.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

no dipshit...you said he had a "LOT"....i said i saw his disclosure and it said under 15K....

you pussed out and ran from linking up to your a "LOT" claim

and still waiting for the full glenn beck quote :eusa_whistle:

Can you point to multiple examples of this? I've heard of one example of this from some time ago. Is this something you're hearing about frequently?

Sure thing....I hope you enjoy these. The first one is a link you have to click on. Then you'll see 3 other videos

YouTube - Children Taught To Chant "I am an Obama Scholar"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO3NBqT3LBc]YouTube - School Children Taught to Praise Obama[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPSqL9_mfM&feature=related]YouTube - BARACK OBAMA KIDS AND HITLER YOUTH SING FOR THEIR LEADER[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfhHHCXxVe4]YouTube - Yet another Obama indoctrination video of kids from Sand Hill Elementary School in Asheville, NC[/ame]

There are more...but you get the idea

Last edited:
Enlightend people understand the problem of Government schools

enlightened people know they can't post a whole article here

Neal Boortz: Government idiocy in action at schools

By Neal Boortz
For The AJC

8:27 p.m. Friday, November 20, 2009
If you’re going to become a regular reader of this column — and I hope you will — we need to get a piece of terminology straight.

They’re government schools, not public schools. They’re owned by the government: located on government property, staffed by government employees and funded with money the government seizes from taxpayers.

And, like most things government, they are complete disasters. Notice, please, I referred to government schools as disasters, not failures. The sad fact is these government schools have performed exactly the way our politicians and industrialists planned for them to perform 100 years ago.

They manage to educate our children only to the point that most become subservient government subjects and good employees and not much more. ( If you want to learn the truth about government schools, just read “The Underground History of American Education” by John Taylor Gatto.)

Neal Boortz’s column will appear every Saturday. For more Boortz, go to Boortz on boortz.com .

Last edited by a moderator:
public schools should be abolished, they are useless. parent's who can't afford school for their kids should be given vouchers to private schools so maybe the kids won't grow up to be useless like their parents or maybe they will learn some personal responsibility and not have kids they can't afford

Glenn Beck is just uh, well, he works for Fox.

The King of Conspiracy is attempting to peddle the piddle that school kids are indoctrinated 24/7 by Washington in the form of the far-reaching liberal media, and by extension what they are taught in school.

Video Ed Show: Glenn Beck says the U.S. should Abolish public schools - Kick! Making Politics Funny - A liberal dose of political comedy

I agreeef with Beck. Get the Feds out of our schools. Let the local municipalities run their schools with the parents.

Washington is indoctrinating our kids. They teach them that queers are normal and that the earth is being destroyed by global warming. How many parents do you think agree with that shit?

The King of Conspiracy is attempting to peddle the piddle that school kids are indoctrinated 24/7 by Washington in the form of the far-reaching liberal media, and by extension what they are taught in school.

Video Ed Show: Glenn Beck says the U.S. should Abolish public schools - Kick! Making Politics Funny - A liberal dose of political comedy

I agreeef with Beck. Get the Feds out of our schools. Let the local municipalities run their schools with the parents.

Washington is indoctrinating our kids. They teach them that queers are normal and that the earth is being destroyed by global warming. How many parents do you think agree with that shit?

do you think they should instead teach them to hate and ridicule "queers" to the point of suicide like churches teach?

Ol' Tex doesn't really care whether it was one time, or two hundred. The point is that it is a good handle for his hatred of education, and all those who have worked to obtain one. Especially those of the wrong color.

How in the hell do you assume that I hate education? I'm a hater because I don't applaud the time wasted on these songs?

You libtards just HATE it when reality calls you out. I guess you just thought that you could bash Beck for speaking out about our piss poor education system and no one would remember all the time that was spent teaching students to sing praises to the boyking instead of teaching them something of value that would carry them through life.

I have 4 kids in school. They work hard, have good grades and have high aspirations for themselves. And yes...they attend public school. We're fortunate to live in an area that has GREAT public education.

All the kids have to know....

jesus_and_the_dinosaurs.jpg

do you think they should instead teach them to hate and ridicule "queers" to the point of suicide like churches teach?

oh shut up blu. Can you provide a list of churches that do that and prove examples of it?

75% of Public High School seniors would fail the following 2 question test:

1. Including John Adams, name three of Americans Founding Fathers

2. In what year did the War of 1812 occur?

Last edited:
75% of Public High School seniors would fail the following 2 question test:

1. Including John Adams, name three of Americans Founding Fathers

2. I what year did the War of 1812 occur?

:lol:

Exactly why my kids go to private school.
I pay twice as much, but its worth it.

My oldest just graduated validictorian of her HS class too..... Im so proud of her
:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Forum List

Back