Beck says to abolish public schools.

Glennbeck is a turdbag.

That's right! He's genuine bag of real turd.

He's turdy.

What a queefmongrel!

For the record, I'll lay off the public school system, when I STOP hearing Barack Obama songs being written and performed in the classroom. Until then...Beck is probably more right than wrong on this.

Can you point to multiple examples of this? I've heard of one example of this from some time ago. Is this something you're hearing about frequently?

I sure haven't...but I'm sure txlonghorn can provide us with links to the numerous and on going instances of Barack Obama songs being written and performed in the classrooms of America.

can't imagine what makes the suggestion drive the lefties over the edge.

It's not like gubmint schools have improved since the creation of the department of edumacation.

I guess failure really is an option for some.

its not failure if we do it together!

75% of Public High School seniors would fail the following 2 question test:

1. Including John Adams, name three of Americans Founding Fathers

2. I what year did the War of 1812 occur?

:lol:

Exactly why my kids go to private school.
I pay twice as much, but its worth it.

My oldest just graduated validictorian of her HS class too..... Im so proud of her
:cool:

awesome! whats her post-school plans?

Can't imagine what makes the suggestion drive the lefties over the edge.

It's not like gubmint schools have improved since the creation of the Department of Edumacation.

Seems what was in the curriculum at high school 100 years ago is pushed beyond graduate school now .
Its pathetic.

Glenn Beck is just uh, well, he works for Fox.

The King of Conspiracy is attempting to peddle the piddle that school kids are indoctrinated 24/7 by Washington in the form of the far-reaching liberal media, and by extension what they are taught in school.

Video Ed Show: Glenn Beck says the U.S. should Abolish public schools - Kick! Making Politics Funny - A liberal dose of political comedy

Why do you think schools exist then? Keep in mind that we spend more on education every year, and get less out of it than any other country in measurable academic results.

The King of Conspiracy is attempting to peddle the piddle that school kids are indoctrinated 24/7 by Washington in the form of the far-reaching liberal media, and by extension what they are taught in school.

Video Ed Show: Glenn Beck says the U.S. should Abolish public schools - Kick! Making Politics Funny - A liberal dose of political comedy

Why do you think schools exist then? Keep in mind that we spend more on education every year, and get less out of it than any other country in measurable academic results.

You DO know that other countries only measure their best.

You DO know that other countries track.

You DO know that many other countries do NOT have free public education.

You DO know that other countries have longer school days...longer school weeks...longer school years.

You DO know that other countries don't ensure parents have final word on if their child advances or even stays in school.

You DO know that other countries have corporal punishment.

Right?

said it before, but I will retype it. our education system is a joke, even in the top private schools. kids come over from india like they did at my college and laugh at our curriculim. They are 4 to 5 grades ahead of us at all times and actually care about learning instead of the stupid shit like sports and celebrities that parents have their kids idolize

75% of Public High School seniors would fail the following 2 question test:

1. Including John Adams, name three of Americans Founding Fathers

2. I what year did the War of 1812 occur?

:lol:

Exactly why my kids go to private school.
I pay twice as much, but its worth it.

My oldest just graduated validictorian of her HS class too..... Im so proud of her
:cool:

awesome! whats her post-school plans?

Thanks,
She plans to go to a Jr. College to get her feet wet (in the big leagues) and figure out what to major in. She really is'nt sure what she wants to do just yet.
I told her to take it slow, this is just the beginning
. :)

said it before, but I will retype it. our education system is a joke, even in the top private schools. kids come over from india like they did at my college and laugh at our curriculim. They are 4 to 5 grades ahead of us at all times and actually care about learning instead of the stupid shit like sports and celebrities that parents have their kids idolize

Totally agree

Enlightend people understand the problem of Government schools

Neal Boortz: Government idiocy in action at schools

By Neal Boortz
For The AJC

8:27 p.m. Friday, November 20, 2009
If you’re going to become a regular reader of this column — and I hope you will — we need to get a piece of terminology straight.

They’re government schools, not public schools. They’re owned by the government: located on government property, staffed by government employees and funded with money the government seizes from taxpayers.

And, like most things government, they are complete disasters. Notice, please, I referred to government schools as disasters, not failures. The sad fact is these government schools have performed exactly the way our politicians and industrialists planned for them to perform 100 years ago.

Boortz on boortz.com .

Thanks, I was trying to remember some of the places that told the truth about schools being designed to produce a product.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record, I'll lay off the public school system, when I STOP hearing Barack Obama songs being written and performed in the classroom. Until then...Beck is probably more right than wrong on this.

Can you point to multiple examples of this? I've heard of one example of this from some time ago. Is this something you're hearing about frequently?

Sure thing....I hope you enjoy these. The first one is a link you have to click on. Then you'll see 3 other videos

YouTube - Children Taught To Chant "I am an Obama Scholar"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO3NBqT3LBc]YouTube - School Children Taught to Praise Obama[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPSqL9_mfM&feature=related]YouTube - BARACK OBAMA KIDS AND HITLER YOUTH SING FOR THEIR LEADER[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfhHHCXxVe4]YouTube - Yet another Obama indoctrination video of kids from Sand Hill Elementary School in Asheville, NC[/ame]

There are more...but you get the idea

YO uare not used to kids and more imporatantly parents of those kids not being ashamed of our persident.

Please link me to more vids. They are fantastic. I forgot about this.

Enlightend people understand the problem of Government schools

Neal Boortz: Government idiocy in action at schools

By Neal Boortz
For The AJC

8:27 p.m. Friday, November 20, 2009
If you’re going to become a regular reader of this column — and I hope you will — we need to get a piece of terminology straight.

They’re government schools, not public schools. They’re owned by the government: located on government property, staffed by government employees and funded with money the government seizes from taxpayers.

And, like most things government, they are complete disasters. Notice, please, I referred to government schools as disasters, not failures. The sad fact is these government schools have performed exactly the way our politicians and industrialists planned for them to perform 100 years ago.

They manage to educate our children only to the point that most become subservient government subjects and good employees and not much more. ( If you want to learn the truth about government schools, just read “The Underground History of American Education” by John Taylor Gatto.)

Now, let me share a nifty little example of government school absurdities. We will consider recent actions against teachers in the wonderful government schools of Barrow and Clayton counties.

First, Barrow County. That’s where we’ll find Ashley Payne. Ashley, a second-year teacher, has a Facebook page. Ashley’s page is set to the highest level of privacy, meaning that she has to personally approve each and every person able to access her page.

It seems that Ms. Payne posted a picture on her Facebook page showing her toasting someone with a glass of wine. She was smiling. Imagine that. Elsewhere on her page Ashley used the b-word. Remember, it’s a private page, and this was done out of school.

Well, it seems the Barrow County schools received an anonymous e-mail with a fake return address complaining that the e-mailer’s daughter saw this “unacceptable picture” and the b-word.

Never mind that the e-mail was anonymous and most probably not from a parent at all. It took Barrow County about two hours to shove Ashley Payne out the door. She says they forced her out. They say she resigned. I think you folks can connect the dots here.

OK , let’s move to the Clayton County schools and Randolph Forde. Forde is a teacher at Mundy’s Mill High School. Forde is alleged to have asked a student if he might be able to set aside some time to kill another student.

Forde reportedly wrote the name of the student he wanted Tango Uniform (i.e. “dead”) on a piece of paper, which he showed to the alleged young hit man. Forde apparently wanted to whack the student because he thought the student was gay, but that’s beside the point. The point is Forde has been suspended with pay.

Let’s review:

Ashley Payne: Smiled with a glass of wine in her hand and used the b-word on her Facebook page. Complaint was anonymous and, some suspect, actually came from another teacher who didn’t like Ashley all that much. Ashley Payne is no longer employed by Barrow County schools.

Randolph Forde: Accused of soliciting someone to commit a murder. Accuser is known to officials, not anonymous. Forde is still employed and is still receiving his paychecks.

Do we expect our schools to teach something more than reading and some politically correct version of American history?

I would hope so. How about teaching our children some rational decision-making processes? Maybe along the way we could instill a sense of fair play.

Now, does shoving a teacher out the door because she drinks wine and uses the b-word away from school, while keeping the paychecks flowing to a teacher who tries to hire a student as a hit man, sound like a policy born of rational thought?

These are the people who are teaching your children. Maybe you should reassess your choice to turn over your child to the government to be educated.

Neal Boortz’s column will appear every Saturday. For more Boortz, go to Boortz on boortz.com .

Thanks, I was trying to remember some of the places that told the truth about schools being designed to produce a product.

OMG, Boortz...lololol

That is too funny, but thanks for the chuckle at the attempt to something credible. :lol:

You DO know that other countries have longer school days...longer school weeks...longer school years.

You DO know that other countries don't ensure parents have final word on if their child advances or even stays in school.

Right?
you DO know about outcome-based education, social promotion, political correctness, political indoctrination, top-heaviness in expensive bureaucracy, dreadfully low scores in science, math and ENGLISH, and attitudes of entitlement that are inculcated in American gubmint schools...

Right?

Right?

DO you have a point with these questions?

I sure haven't...but I'm sure txlonghorn can provide us with links to the numerous and on going instances of Barack Obama songs being written and performed in the classrooms of America.

Of course you haven't....Whistling past the graveyard again I see.... When you can't refute...deny.

You're right about one thing though...I most definitely CAN and DID provide ample links. You can usually find what you seek with little effort..especially when what you seek exists in abundance. Only a blind fool fails to find these things.

Can't imagine what makes the suggestion drive the lefties over the edge.

It's not like gubmint schools have improved since the creation of the Department of Edumacation.

Seems what was in the curriculum at high school 100 years ago is pushed beyond graduate school now .
Its pathetic.

So the solution is to shut down public schools? YOu agree with beck?

One of the things that the American gubmint schooling system does excel at is killing a kid's natural love of learning.

Forum List

Back