Beck says to abolish public schools.

Can you point to multiple examples of this? I've heard of one example of this from some time ago. Is this something you're hearing about frequently?

Sure thing....I hope you enjoy these. The first one is a link you have to click on. Then you'll see 3 other videos

YouTube - Children Taught To Chant "I am an Obama Scholar"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO3NBqT3LBc]YouTube - School Children Taught to Praise Obama[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPSqL9_mfM&feature=related]YouTube - BARACK OBAMA KIDS AND HITLER YOUTH SING FOR THEIR LEADER[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfhHHCXxVe4]YouTube - Yet another Obama indoctrination video of kids from Sand Hill Elementary School in Asheville, NC[/ame]

There are more...but you get the idea

YO uare not used to kids and more imporatantly parents of those kids not being ashamed of our persident.

Please link me to more vids. They are fantastic. I forgot about this.

You forgot??? Seriously??? LOL... you're bullshit is incredible. I never have encouraged my kids to be proud of a president. I DO however instill national pride. I don't want my children to LOVE a leader of a great nation...but rather love the nation enough to vote for great leaders. The difference is VERY important.

You mock these videos and pretend you love them to prove some ignorant point. You obviously aren't listening to the words. And I'm NOT just talking about the times that these kids mention Obama. They sing about how great this country will be now...as if it hasn't been a great nation prior to this historical election. But I don't expect you to grasp this as a problem, as you most likely agree that this country was no good before Obama.

If you want more links, try opening the ones that are already provided. Apparently you didn't even do that. Or you would have seen all the additional links that follow every video.

To everyone who agree's with Beck, we SHOULD CLOSE DOWN PUBLIC SCHOOLS?

Really?

yes, replace them all with private schools. get the government out except for vouchers to parent's who can't afford any tuition or need tuition assistance. the fed government should have 0 say over the curriculum or day to day happenings in the school. they are poison to a kids success

I think it would be great to have a little competition between schools via vouchers. Each student basically "gets" about 10,000 per year BY THE STATE (lets keep it local) for education and can choose where to go. This 10K or so would "follow" the student wherever he/she decides to go and schools would have an incentive at the least, to be competing for this money. We easily have the worst primary and secondary public school system, the lowest standards, the poorest teachers, the lowest test scores, and the most inefficient use of money in education in the entire Western world. In a nutshell, we're dumb.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
I think it would be great to have a little competition between schools via vouchers. Each student basically "gets" about 10,000 per year BY THE STATE (lets keep it local) for education and can choose where to go. We easily have the worst primary and secondary public school system, the lowest standards, the poorest teachers, the lowest test scores, and the most inefficient use of money in education in the entire Western world. In a nutshell, we're dumb.

10k might be too much but HELL YES for the rest

I plan on homeschooling kids when I have some. I wish I would have been homeschooled myself. Every important thing I got out of school was at a very young age (fundamentals).

After that the one skill I was good at for the next 10 years was jumping through hoops. Teacher says to do an assignment. I do it and tell them what they want to hear in the format they want to hear it. Grade? A or B every time. It wasn't because I cared for the material or learned anything. It was because I gave them what they demanded.

That's not education. I didn't have to truly learn or understand anything. That really stunts your mental growth...

It's not like you're leaving impoverished kids in the dust. Like I said, thanks to taxes, each child between 5-18 would be allocated a sum of money that "follows" him or her. Schools, either public or private DO NOT get money unless THEY can make their programs attractive enough to compete for these kids and this money.

It's not like you're leaving impoverished kids in the dust. Like I said, thanks to taxes, each child between 5-18 would be allocated a sum of money that "follows" him or her. Schools, either public or private DO NOT get money unless THEY can make their programs attractive enough to compete for these kids and this money.

1. Aren't kids in public schools being left in the dust (impoverished or not)?
2. Why do parents have to meet some government bureaucrats requirement to get a chunk of their own money back to pay for their own child's education?

Forum List

Back