Beck, Open book test.

That's your job. I've given you the date. You obviously know the show. Go find it yourself if you want to disprove me. You won't be able to though.

It's interesting that you think deflection tactics like this make anything you say more valid. He said it. Admit it. Admit your idol is a false god.

I don't really expect you to, since you'll never be objective. I'll just keep posting in this thread to jerk your chain :)

nope. not a fail. good try though.

I've cited my source. that I dont cite it the way you're commanding it doesn't make my proof any less.

take beck's balls out of your mouth before you talk next time.

If you would like to take the Beck open book test.
Watch a show ,link back to the video and note the time stamp of the lies Beck tells bring proof he is lying.
Its that easy.

Repeating your worthless mantra again? Niiiice. Keep repeating it. Then others can go back and see how easy it is to show what a loser Beck is :)

Repeating your worthless mantra again? Niiiice. Keep repeating it. Then others can go back and see how easy it is to show what a loser Beck is :)

Make it easy for me , post the video from the full show , note the time stamp and bring the proof.

Why would I? why would anyone? This thread is for one thing and one thing only. For you to delude yourself over and over with copy paste. We get that. No one will ever break you out of your little fantasy world - but it's fun to poke at you with sharp sticks (aka comments and videos).

You should be happy, if it weren't for me...this thread would just lay there with no comments. Oh sure, you'll bump it back up with some new video...but still no responses. Not because no one can pass the test...we've already done that. No responses come from your inability to break out of the fantasy world.

So keep copy pasting. It's pretty funny.

Holy crap 43 pages and NOT ONE PERSON finding a lie in those videos.

What is wrong with you USMB GBDS people? (Glen Beck Derangement syndrome)

Actually I already posted an example in this thread, months ago. Does anyone really care? Nope.

I did as well, Plymco. But no one actually cares....'cept for the Beck heads that think this is a win. Which it clearly isn't.

Why would I? why would anyone? This thread is for one thing and one thing only. For you to delude yourself over and over with copy paste. We get that. No one will ever break you out of your little fantasy world - but it's fun to poke at you with sharp sticks (aka comments and videos).

You should be happy, if it weren't for me...this thread would just lay there with no comments. Oh sure, you'll bump it back up with some new video...but still no responses. Not because no one can pass the test...we've already done that. No responses come from your inability to break out of the fantasy world.

So keep copy pasting. It's pretty funny.

Welll if you did I missed it, and havent been able to find it, so Im asking you to do it again .
Make it easy for me , post the video from the full show , note the time stamp and bring the proof.

Aaahahahahaha ~ You're Actually going to take anything by Media Matters seriously??
Seriously ~ You're serious???
And we should believe this heep of Crap Why???
I stopped at #13 which claims Beck is a Liar because he said the Oil Spill was not Obamas priority. Anyone with a turd of a brain knows that Obama did NOTHING to help stop that spill, but That is for another thread.
Media Matters is a Soros funded site that is specifically targeting to have Beck shut down.
So much for Freedom of Speech.

I do believe Beck has asked that REAL journalists investigate just a few of his accusations. He has asked at least a thousand times for the WH to call if he has his facts wrong. And all media matters can come up with is the price of Ant Shit art??

Ahahahahahaha ~ :lol:That's a Good One :lol: ~ hahahahahaha.........

Every single day Beck calls Obama a radical marxist that has hired communists, marxists and radical revolutionaries and all Media Matters can come up with is Beck lied about a town not recieving federal dollars and Soros wasn't personally responsible for confiscating Jewish property just that he helped.

If you actually read some of their explanations on how Beck lied they actually prove some of Beck's points. They are just betting that the average brain dead useful idiot won't read the whole story.

Way to go Media Matters. :clap2:

Propaganda (1928)
Those who manipulate the unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. In almost every act of our lives whether in the sphere of politics or business in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires that control the public mind.
Page 9
In theory, everybody buys the best and cheapest commodities offered to him on the market. In practice, if every one went around pricing, and chemically testing before purchasing, the dozens of soaps or fabrics or brands of bread which are for sale, economic life would become hopelessly jammed.
Page 11
Propaganda is the executive arm of the invisible government.
Page 20
A single factory, potentially capable of supplying a whole continent with its particular product, cannot afford to wait until the public asks for its product; it must maintain constant touch, through advertising and propaganda, with the vast public in order to assure itself the continuous demand which alone will make its costly plant profitable.
Page 63
If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without them knowing it.
Page 71

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back