Beck, Open book test.

Bullshit. I've disproven your boy's bullshit earlier in this thread and so have other people. The fact that you come back and make offerings to this shrine of Beck is hi-larious!

Bullshit. I've disproven your boy's bullshit earlier in this thread and so have other people. The fact that you come back and make offerings to this shrine of Beck is hi-larious!

Welll if you did I missed it, and havent been able to find it, so Im asking you to do it again .
Make it easy for me , post the video from the full show , note the time stamp and bring the proof.

Welll if you did I missed it, and havent been able to find it, so Im asking you to do it again .
Make it easy for me , post the video from the full show , note the time stamp and bring the proof.

You reciting your mindless mantra again? Hey, douchetool. My post wasn't for you (despite being addressed to you sort of). It was to put anyone else reading this thread on notice that you're full of shit and if they scroll back...they can prove it.

I already posted a time stamp and a particular video. That wasn't enough for you. So yeah, this thread is pretty worthless.

What's the purpose of this thread again? Is there some end goal?

Well?

I have posted complete Beck episodes
The point is to watch the show and identify the lies beck tells in the context of the show .
What the video note the time time stamp of the offense and bring proof of the lie
very simple.

We do not use out of context clips .Just complete edisodes.

You reciting your mindless mantra again? Hey, douchetool. My post wasn't for you (despite being addressed to you sort of). It was to put anyone else reading this thread on notice that you're full of shit and if they scroll back...they can prove it.

I already posted a time stamp and a particular video. That wasn't enough for you. So yeah, this thread is pretty worthless.
If you dont, then it didnt happen, and you deserve thanks for failing the Beck open book test.

What's the purpose of this thread again? Is there some end goal?

Well?

The point is to watch the show and identify the lies beck tells in the context of the show .
What the video note the time time stamp of the offense and bring proof of the lie
very simple.

So since I proved he lied, can we end this thread and agree that Beck is indeed capable and has in fact lied?

very simple.

So since I proved he lied, can we end this thread and agree that Beck is indeed capable and has in fact lied?

you received the recognition you deserved
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2389782-post313.html
As for proof him lying, he was wrong about the media broadcasting the video.

In fairness and please consider this carefully , since your source is edited what was he referring to " what you will not see on other outlets" could he have been talking about the connection he was talking about between ,
the IHH, free gaza ,imam Abdul Rauf. al queda ?
the stuff he had on the black board ?

He was wrong. After all your posting...you admit it. PERFECT!

Thread done.

BeckLies.jpg

- source, the non-partisan Politfact.com

bahahahahahahaha

BeckLies.jpg

bahahahahahahaha

You have failed the Beck open Book test.
If you would like to try again watch the show and identify the lies beck tells in the context of the show .
repost the video, note the time stamp of the offense and bring proof of the lie
very simple.

BeckLies.jpg

bahahahahahahaha

No offense but that "non partisan" site also says Van Jones WAS a Communist not IS a communist. They based that conclusion on a speech that "sounded" capitalist to them so that was all the evidence they needed. :cuckoo:

I lost all respect for that site after I read that.

Mr. Fitnah, you're funny. You keep reciting your mantra and people keep debunking Beck. It's soooooo funny.

Liebuster, I found this one because I actually HEARD him say this. It's hilarious that it's so easily proven false.

Mr. Fitnah, you're funny. You keep reciting your mantra and people keep debunking Beck. It's soooooo funny.

Liebuster, I found this one because I actually HEARD him say this. It's hilarious that it's so easily proven false.

yep people keep on debunking Beck, however none of those people post in this thread.
\Why dont you do it, watch the clips find the lie, make note of the timestamp repost the video, and bring the proof.

yep people keep on debunking Beck, however none of those people post in this thread.
*Ahem*

you did not " debunk Beck" you followed someone elses lead and misinterpreted the dialogue ,which is the point of having the entire show available.

In fairness and please consider this carefully , since your source is edited what was he referring to " what you will not see on other outlets" could he have been talking about the connection he was talking about between ,
the IHH, free gaza ,imam Abdul Rauf. al queda ?
the stuff he had on the black board ?

Forum List

Back