Because the vast amount of drugs being smuggled over the border come through legal points of entry, why is Biden being blamed for it?

When have I ever gloated about Abbott? You are a partisan asshole and nothing more, you vomit your Dem leaders and let them off the hook. Bottom line, the Biden Administration is responsible for the border, just as other Presidents that did nothing were, you just excuse him because he is a Democrat. People like you credit Biden for things out of his control and then fail to give him blame. Make your excuses, it is not Abbott’s state to solve it is a federal issue. Obama reminded us of that when he sued Arizona for enforcing federal laws in 2012. You partisan idiots on the left and the right are ruining this country.
Lol yeah you haven’t because he doesn’t succeed. Like if you’re so principled about this fed vs state thing, why wouldn’t you at least say “Abbott should have stayed out of it!” Like you’re doing all you can to just pretend Abbott is so irrelevant yet his own POLICIES became involved.

Lol yeah you haven’t because he doesn’t succeed. Like if you’re so principled about this fed vs state thing, why wouldn’t you at least say “Abbott should have stayed out of it!” Like you’re doing all you can to just pretend Abbott is so irrelevant yet his own POLICIES became involved.
Who have I gloated over, dumbass, I am not a Republican, I vote All parties depending who they are, I am Conservative but most Republicans are not Conservative as most Democrats aren’t Liberals. I really don’t care about Abbott, he is not in my state, he is not running for a national office, and if he did I wouldn’t vote for him or many other Republicans. States don’t have the funds to waste on the border or drug wars, you pretend Abbott failed but you cheered when Obama stopped Arizona, so which is it?

The border is and always has been a federal issue, so quit being a baby, accept responsibility that Biden is failing like every other President in the last 50 years. Until we take responsibility for the border, until we legalize drugs, this will be an issue and neither party is wanting to stop it because it is a great issue they can both use to take simpletons minds off of how corrupt both parties are and rubes like you are too stupid to realize it.

Biden has failed, like his predecessors and he has no control over the economy, good or bad.

Who have I gloated over, dumbass, I am not a Republican, I vote All parties depending who they are, I am Conservative but most Republicans are not Conservative as most Democrats aren’t Liberals. I really don’t care about Abbott, he is not in my state, he is not running for a national office, and if he did I wouldn’t vote for him or many other Republicans. States don’t have the funds to waste on the border or drug wars, you pretend Abbott failed but you cheered when Obama stopped Arizona, so which is it?

The border is and always has been a federal issue, so quit being a baby, accept responsibility that Biden is failing like every other President in the last 50 years. Until we take responsibility for the border, until we legalize drugs, this will be an issue and neither party is wanting to stop it because it is a great issue they can both use to take simpletons minds off of how corrupt both parties are and rubes like you are too stupid to realize it.

Biden has failed, like his predecessors and he has no control over the economy, good or bad.
I don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about with Obama and Arizona. In general, I have criticized both Biden and Obama. I just don’t connect them with the border unless they have a policy that makes relevant changes.

I don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about with Obama and Arizona. In general, I have criticized both Biden and Obama. I just don’t connect them with the border unless they have a policy that makes relevant changes.
Figures, you seem to be a step behind. The problem he has made NO changes, just like past Presidents. It is not a priority. Let’s hope he keeps his promise he made during the SOTU address, but I won’t hold my breath when a politician makes a promise.

Surely the blame would be put on at least Texan leadership like Abbott if you want to blame a politician and not border security specifically. Anything bad is Biden’s fault I guess lol

This also proves how useless of an idea a border wall would be.

“According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.”

How would anyone know this when we have so many crossing illegally without being checked for contraband?

Lol a low flying plane can easily be seen by people. Where are they landing undetected?
How many people are living in the desert watching the skies at night? And it doesn't take a very large landing strip to land a small plane. Did you think they were flying over cities in broad daylight and landing at large international airports?

Isn’t border security provided by the feds? That would put them under the Executive Branch, and the CEO is Biden, not Abbott.
If TRUMP! is president, the border is the fed's responsibility. If Quid Pro is president, the border is Abbott's responsibility. You have to have a score card.

How many people are living in the desert watching the skies at night? And it doesn't take a very large landing strip to land a small plane. Did you think they were flying over cities in broad daylight and landing at large international airports?
lol planes just don’t go unnoticed. I mean how many of these different runners from different organizations have access to remote air strips near the border?

lol planes just don’t go unnoticed. I mean how many of these different runners from different organizations have access to remote air strips near the border?
A large cartel has a lot of money to build remote air strips where they want them. The point is, it sounds like you don't believe any of this goes on outside the all-seeing eye of the Quid Pro government.

That was true 10 years ago. Not anymore, a landing strip is unnecessary. You can move just as many drugs with a few drones which can fly very close to the ground and are virtually impossible to spot.

The article even points this out. Not that Billy cares.

That was true 10 years ago. Not anymore, a landing strip is unnecessary. You can move just as many drugs with a few drones which can fly very close to the ground and are virtually impossible to spot.

The article even points this out. Not that Billy cares.
You weren't supposed to notice that.

Surely the blame would be put on at least Texan leadership like Abbott if you want to blame a politician and not border security specifically. Anything bad is Biden’s fault I guess lol

This also proves how useless of an idea a border wall would be.

“According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.”

is it his country or not?

That's a strange take.
If most of it is coming thru controlled entry points who else do you feel we should blame for purposely letting it in to the country. The Feds control the entry points.

The hundreds of pounds of this stuff is being STOPPED at the border by the Biden. The amount claimed are the amounts they stopped from coming into the country you fool.

Just like you claimed all of the people, the border patrol sent back to Mexico were being allowed in by the Biden Administration.

These are the illegal immigrants in the drugs. The Biden administration stopped from coming into the country.

The hundreds of pounds of this stuff is being STOPPED at the border by the Biden. The amount claimed are the amounts they stopped from coming into the country you fool.

Just like you claimed all of the people, the border patrol sent back to Mexico were being allowed in by the Biden Administration.

These are the illegal immigrants in the drugs. The Biden administration stopped from coming into the country.
You know that how?

Forum List

Back