Because the vast amount of drugs being smuggled over the border come through legal points of entry, why is Biden being blamed for it?

Lol uncited experts? This is data straight from Customs.
Yes, the amount of drugs seized and where comes from Customs. Just like the example I gave would get its data directly from the FBI crime statistics. Then they acknowledge my very same criticism that this data is not directly connected with overall smuggling methods but assure us that it is indicative of how drugs are smuggled:

"While those numbers deal only with drugs that are caught, border experts say the data accurately reflect the way drug cartels successfully smuggle narcotics into the country."

Yes, uncited 'experts' say that the data is correlative and present nothing to show that it is. Indeed, the article continues on pointing out the myriad of ways said data is NOT indicative of how drugs are smuggled over the boarder but they do so in order to establish that a wall would not be effective.

I notice you were unable to point out how your explanation of the data differs at all from the counter example given. Because you cant. Because you know you are using the exact same failed logic.

Seeking asylum is a specific process. I don’t know what democrats you’re talking about but I don’t think you do either.
LOL. Every illegal turns into an asylum seeker the second they cross the border. According to Dems there is no such thing as an illegal. I don't know which universe you are from.

LOL. Every illegal turns into an asylum seeker the second they cross the border. According to Dems there is no such thing as an illegal. I don't know which universe you are from.
Lol youre literally making shit up. That does not happen. I think it just makes you pissy knowing this completely legal process exists. What democrat in office said there is no such thing as an illegal?

In 2021 Texas imported over 100 billion dollars worth of goods from Mexico.

Do you think they can search every vehicle and every shipping container?

Do you think illegal contraband just started on Jan 20, 2021.

It's the Neo-GOP Motto since losing to Joe.

Saul Bidens fault, no matter what.
If it's that simple, why are millions trying to walk in?

Surely the blame would be put on at least Texan leadership like Abbott if you want to blame a politician and not border security specifically. Anything bad is Biden’s fault I guess lol

This also proves how useless of an idea a border wall would be.

“According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.”

2018? Oh dear lord…..FAIL!

In 2021 Texas imported over 100 billion dollars worth of goods from Mexico.

Do you think they can search every vehicle and every shipping container?

Do you think illegal contraband just started on Jan 20, 2021.

It's the Neo-GOP Motto since losing to Joe.

Saul Bidens fault, no matter what.
Speaking of your "logic", why aren't we being flooded with people escaping other nations from the Eastern Hemisphere?

Isn’t border security provided by the feds? That would put them under the Executive Branch, and the CEO is Biden, not Abbott.
Biden doesn’t have direct leadership over it. He doesn’t actually dictate anything unless he is creating new laws. Abbott, on the the other hand, actually tried to curb drug flow using Texan taxes. He failed.

Why didn’t Trump’s border wall get built?

Surely the blame would be put on at least Texan leadership like Abbott if you want to blame a politician and not border security specifically. Anything bad is Biden’s fault I guess lol

This also proves how useless of an idea a border wall would be.

“According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.”

How would they know?
If it gets across the border out in the desert and they didnt catch them they have no idea how many times it happens.

Biden doesn’t have direct leadership over it. He doesn’t actually dictate anything unless he is creating new laws. Abbott, on the the other hand, actually tried to curb drug flow using Texan taxes. He failed.

Why didn’t Trump’s border wall get built?
Because you made the topic about Biden, claiming he isn’t in charge of those that work for him. I kept on subject. Drugs coming over an international border falls under federal jurisdiction not state jurisdiction. This is a federal crime, not a state crime, why are you dismissing the federal government?

Because you made the topic about Biden, claiming he isn’t in charge of those that work for him. I kept on subject. Drugs coming over an international border falls under federal jurisdiction not state jurisdiction. This is a federal crime, not a state crime, why are you dismissing the federal government?
Lol who said I was dismissing the federal government? I’m just saying it’s stupid to make it about Biden. And like it or not, Abott got directly involved and failed. Why do you give him a pass for that?

Lol who said I was dismissing the federal government? I’m just saying it’s stupid to make it about Biden. And like it or not, Abott got directly involved and failed. Why do you give him a pass for that?
Because the issue is a federal issue, not a state issue. It falls under the DEA, the President of the United States appoints the head of the DEA, not a governor.

Because the issue is a federal issue, not a state issue. It falls under the DEA, the President of the United States appoints the head of the DEA, not a governor.
Lol dude that is such a fucking lame, disingenuous excuse. You’re absolving him of any responsibility whatsoever because you’re pretending it’s all a “federal issue”. See if Abbott’s program succeeded instead of failing, you wouldn’t shut the fuck up about it. You’d be gloating about him being this great leader instead of Biden. Can’t you be objective? Good god lol. Is it that hard to criticize republicans you like?

Lol dude that is such a fucking lame, disingenuous excuse. You’re absolving him of any responsibility whatsoever because you’re pretending it’s all a “federal issue”. See if Abbott’s program succeeded instead of failing, you wouldn’t shut the fuck up about it. You’d be gloating about him being this great leader instead of Biden. Can’t you be objective? Good god lol. Is it that hard to criticize republicans you like?
When have I ever gloated about Abbott? You are a partisan asshole and nothing more, you vomit your Dem leaders and let them off the hook. Bottom line, the Biden Administration is responsible for the border, just as other Presidents that did nothing were, you just excuse him because he is a Democrat. People like you credit Biden for things out of his control and then fail to give him blame. Make your excuses, it is not Abbott’s state to solve it is a federal issue. Obama reminded us of that when he sued Arizona for enforcing federal laws in 2012. You partisan idiots on the left and the right are ruining this country.

Forum List

Back