Because the vast amount of drugs being smuggled over the border come through legal points of entry, why is Biden being blamed for it?

The feds control the border, not the states. That's where you went wrong first. Abbott has his hands tied and can't really deal with the border like he'd prefer. So, yes, Quid Pro takes the blame for not better securing the border.
Lol this is so fucking stupid. Abbott directly sponsored a program to curb drugs going through El Paso with tax payer money. It failed to do anything. My god it is so pathetic how you give republicans a pass. Be a man and be objective for fuck sake.

Lol this is so fucking stupid. Abbott directly sponsored a program to curb drugs going through El Paso with tax payer money. It failed to do anything. My god it is so pathetic how you give republicans a pass. Be a man and be objective for fuck sake.
Oh, that's completely different, said no one in particular. When he can post National Guard troops on the border and really defend it, I'll believe it's not Quid Pro's responsibility to guard the border. You know what Quid Pro would do if he tried that.

And why do you give Quid Pro continual passes when it's his responsibility?

Oh, that's completely different, said no one in particular. When he can post National Guard troops on the border and really defend it, I'll believe it's not Quid Pro's responsibility to guard the border. You know what Quid Pro would do if he tried that.

Lol why the fuck would he do that at legal points of entry? That’s where most of the drugs are found.

Lol why the fuck would he do that at legal points of entry? That’s where most of the drugs are found.
Found doesn't mean that's where most exist. It's a whole lot easier to catch them at those points than it is in the middle of the desert.

My god it is so pathetic how you give republicans a pass. Be a man and be objective for fuck sake.

Almost as 'pathetic' as you defending a President who is intentionally violating both Constitution and US law to facilitate an illegal invasion, human / drug / child / sex trafficking, and other crimes destroying this country.

:itsok:

Found doesn't mean that's where most exist. It's a whole lot easier to catch them at those points than it is in the middle of the desert.
Again, if you don't know how much Fentynal is being smuggled into the US illegally how do you know the majority of drugs are coming through ports of entry?

You don't, but it makes for a cool bumper sticker.

BTW, are THESE legal ports of entry?

1677009734605.png

1677009762841.png

1677009789770.png

The drugs came in during 2017 - 2021 the very same way.

It really isn’t practical doing it in remote areas. If you’re trying to get it over the border, it makes sense to have some place as a short to drive through the once you’re in El Paso. It’s all about the logistics of getting it into storage and into dealers hands.

The drugs came in during 2017 - 2021 the very same way.
And who was responsible for border protection in that time span? Who was responsible before that? And, of course, we come to the inevitable, why did you think it significant to pick out just those years? Let's look at all of them.

Did he take steps to strengthen border defense or weaken it?
Did his successor take steps to strengthen border defense or weaken it?

Because the vast amount of drugs being smuggled over the border come through legal points of entry...​

The thread is based on an unsupported, unproven assumption / opinion...

Equal numbers of links could be provided in an attempt to.prove and disprove the underlying claim.

Still good topic for discussion.

It really isn’t practical doing it in remote areas. If you’re trying to get it over the border, it makes sense to have some place as a short to drive through the once you’re in El Paso. It’s all about the logistics of getting it into storage and into dealers hands.
What's not practical about flying a light plane over remote areas, staying low to avoid most radar? You obviously don't think like someone intent on getting a very expensive cargo where he wants to get it with the least amount of risk possible.

And who was responsible for border protection in that time span? Who was responsible before that? And, of course, we come to the inevitable, why did you think it significant to pick out just those years? Let's look at all of them.

Did he take steps to strengthen border defense or weaken it?
Did his successor take steps to strengthen border defense or weaken it?
You know damn well who's to blame, and why I used that time frame. US citizens have alway been responsible for the contraband smuggled across the border. The US government is responsible for the existence of the black market for recreational drugs and all the negative things associated with its existence. The interdiction an incarceration model has failed to stop it, but it has made a few millionaires.

What's not practical about flying a light plane over remote areas, staying low to avoid most radar? You obviously don't think like someone intent on getting a very expensive cargo where he wants to get it with the least amount of risk possible.
Lol a low flying plane can easily be seen by people. Where are they landing undetected?

Surely the blame would be put on at least Texan leadership like Abbott if you want to blame a politician and not border security specifically. Anything bad is Biden’s fault I guess lol

This also proves how useless of an idea a border wall would be.

“According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.”

The DEA has also said that most of the drugs that they seize are at ports of entry.

Surely the blame would be put on at least Texan leadership like Abbott if you want to blame a politician and not border security specifically. Anything bad is Biden’s fault I guess lol

This also proves how useless of an idea a border wall would be.

“According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.”

Seriously? Democrats claim that the instant you cross the border, entry point or not, you are not an illegal but someone asking for asylum.

They are counting the drugs they intercept. They intercept the illegal and the legal points of entry and compare the numbers. They aren’t letting anything by when they intercept them.
We count the number of people we intercept smoking weed. The majority of those are black therefore most people smoking weed are black.

Except you know that is a bullshit lie of a talking point. And it is bullshit for the exact same reason your assertion and the articles with uncited 'experts' is bullshit.

And I would reiterated that Biden heads the executive branch and therefore the boarder patrol ergo he gets the blame for it's current record. I notice you avoid that little fact.

Considering how much work they have to do on the open borders, are you surprised they are having a rough time handling the controlled points?
The only problem they have at the control points is arranging transportation for all of the motherf*ckers that are flooding into the damned country because of Biden's f*cked up policies.

We count the number of people we intercept smoking weed. The majority of those are black therefore most people smoking weed are black.

Except you know that is a bullshit lie of a talking point. And it is bullshit for the exact same reason your assertion and the articles with uncited 'experts' is bullshit.

And I would reiterated that Biden heads the executive branch and therefore the boarder patrol ergo he gets the blame for it's current record. I notice you avoid that little fact.
Bye-dumb changed border policies on day-one of his administration....which lead to this massive rush of millions of people trying to get in for all of the free sh*t they refuse to give people in East Palestine.

Which is worse....the Controlled Release of toxic chemicals in East Palestine....or January 6th?????:muahaha:

Lol uncited experts? This is data straight from Customs.

Seriously? Democrats claim that the instant you cross the border, entry point or not, you are not an illegal but someone asking for asylum.
Seeking asylum is a specific process. I don’t know what democrats you’re talking about but I don’t think you do either.

Forum List

Back