Because of Obamacare's Small Business Requirements I Can NOT KEEP MY DOCTOR!

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
You lied to me Obama, you just flat out lied.

Because of Obamacare my employer has to put us into a different insurance situation in order to be in compliance with the law and cover everyone, even those WHO DON'T WANT TO BUY IT (yeah 2 of my co workers are pissed off, they don't want health insurance because they are young and dumb enough to think they can't get sick).

So the new insurance is not accepted by my doctor and I can no longer keep my plan, I have to switch.....Obama what did you promise me?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRcLMScEqo]Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube[/ame]

LIE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXqKp5B0ZLE]President Obama says If you like your Doctor You can Keep Your Doctor - YouTube[/ame]

MORE LIES

We need simple single payor insurance.

If we all had the same ins doctors would have to accept the insurance.

Obama didn't lie, you can keep your doctor. It is the doctor who is choosing to not accept the insurance.

That's not what 0bama said...

There was no "unless your doctor doesn't accept the insurance", nor was that implied...

You would prefer that Obama force doctors to accept the insurance? Whether or not insurance is accepted has always been the care providers choice.

Because of Obamacare my employer has to put us into a different insurance situation in order to be in compliance with the law and cover everyone, even those WHO DON'T WANT TO BUY IT (yeah 2 of my co workers are pissed off, they don't want health insurance because they are young and dumb enough to think they can't get sick).

So the new insurance is not accepted by my doctor and I can no longer keep my plan, I have to switch.....Obama what did you promise me?

Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube

LIE

President Obama says If you like your Doctor You can Keep Your Doctor - YouTube

MORE LIES

When did Obama promise your doctor would accept all insurance plans?
When did Obama promise that employers would not be allowed to switch insurance carriers?

Before Obama, if an employer chose to switch insurance carriers, did people get to always go to the same doctors?

You're free to pay the doctor of your choosing for the services you want from him. Why don't you stop your whining, take some personal responsibility in your life, and either pay the doctor out of your pocket or find a new job that has the insurance you want.

The whole scheme was a huge lie from day 1......
It will cost only $900 Million...
You can keep your Doctor....
If you like your insurance you can keep it...
There are no death panels.....
etc, etc, etc....

OMG, thats stupid!

You like monopolies???

Monopolies are everywhere.

The electric company where I live is a monopoly. You can't buy power from any other carrier.

Cox cable internet where I live is a de-facto monopoly, you can't buy internet through the cable from anywhere else.

The water company where I live is a monopoly.

Social Security is a monopoly.

The gubmint would never lie to you.....

2012-03-16-digest-cartoon-3.jpg

LIE

MORE LIES

What government owned and operated insurance carrier is your employer switching to?

Obama didn't lie, you can keep your doctor. It is the doctor who is choosing to not accept the insurance.

He promised I would not have to switch my plan or my doctor, I have to switch my plan because of obamacare and because of that I can no longer keep my doctor. I like my current plan and my doctor.

How did he not lie when he said

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRcLMScEqo]Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube[/ame]

LIE

MORE LIES

When did Obama promise that employers would not be allowed to switch insurance carriers?

Before Obama, if an employer chose to switch insurance carriers, did people get to always go to the same doctors?

You're free to pay the doctor of your choosing for the services you want from him. Why don't you stop your whining, take some personal responsibility in your life, and either pay the doctor out of your pocket or find a new job that has the insurance you want.

He promised that I would not have to switch my plan, I can not keep my current plan. It is a "small business group" plan and you have to be a business to be part of it. However that small business group allows employers to allow some employees to not have coverage if they elect to do so and that practice is no longer allowed under obamacare.

How is that not a lie to tell me that I can keep my plan when, in order to comply with the law, I can not.

LIE

MORE LIES

He promised that I would not have to switch my plan, I can not keep my current plan. It is a "small business group" plan and you have to be a business to be part of it. However that small business group allows employers to allow some employees to not have coverage if they elect to do so and that practice is no longer allowed under obamacare.

How is that not a lie to tell me that I can keep my plan when, in order to comply with the law, I can not.

Oh well, he lied to you, I guess that means you're not going to vote for him anymore.

I dislike monopolies, its bad for consumers.
Yet you do not favor laws designed to disrupt them.

Why are you lying about me now? I never said anything about laws designed to disrupt monopolies one way or the other but I'm actually in favor of the majority of the anti-trust laws in this country.

Oh well, he lied to you, I guess that means you're not going to vote for him anymore.

Oh I see your just here to be an idiot, carry on.

I dislike monopolies, its bad for consumers.
Yet you do not favor laws designed to disrupt them.

Why are you lying about me now? I never said anything about laws designed to disrupt monopolies one way or the other but I'm actually in favor of the majority of the anti-trust laws in this country.

Great. Then figure out a way to get rid of all the ISP monopolies and near ISP monopolies.

Forum List

Back